[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone gave you a blank cheque to do whatever experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1428651682266.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1428651682266.gif
1MB, 499x499px
If someone gave you a blank cheque to do whatever experiment you wanted what would you do?

I'd love to send more Curiosity style drones to all our planets, I would love to see more images of Venus's surface and the clouds of Jupiter.
>>
>>7973628
Russia is planning to send a rover to Venus. We have hundreds of pictures of Jupiter, look on the NASA site.
>>
File: venus-2.jpg (139KB, 392x391px) Image search: [Google]
venus-2.jpg
139KB, 392x391px
>>7973637
We don't have any from inside the atmosphere they're all from orbit m8.
They should livestream a descent into the core.
Nice to see Russia getting back in the race though.
>>
Not worrying about legality I'd be interested in whole human cloning.
>>
>>7973684
Why is cloning illegal?
>>
>>7973628
Developmental biology research and subsequent genetic experiments as an attempt to breed a new species with superior intelligence to that of humans.
>>
>>7973718
Actually from brief reading, it doesn't appear to be illegal in the US but because of ethical reasons it hasn't been done. Still would be interested in a human clone, not one of me but one in general.
>>
File: frynotsureiftroll.jpg (18KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
frynotsureiftroll.jpg
18KB, 160x160px
>>7973641
>They should livestream a descent into the core.
>>
>>7973729
As far as they can get at least. With enough money you could build a gigantic kilometer thick heat shield.
>>
>>7973728
Is having sex with a clone of yourself gay or just extreme narcissism?
I would love to date a clone of myself.
>have essentially twice the thinking power
>never have to worry about doing things I don't like
>get to play multiplayer games with hella skill and amazing teamwork
>>
>>7973744
Your clone has feelings and thoughts too, you can't just make it so things you don't want to do

It's almost like your child, except it's literally equal to you in pretty much every way
>>
I'd just make myself a cozy office and do fun physics puzzle type problems, which is apparently how you get rich and famous anyway.
>>
>>7973628
That is a nice frog.
>>
File: smurfs.jpg (145KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
smurfs.jpg
145KB, 500x517px
>>7973915
Sounds better than a child.
>you will never raise a clone of yourself
>you will never get to make him the superior being that your parents fucked up on
>>
>>7973950
Jdimsa famalam
>>
>>7973954
Whatever nigga
>>
>>7973628
I would invest in all aspects of emerging research and just see what develops
>>
File: Skylon_diagram.jpg (43KB, 580x311px) Image search: [Google]
Skylon_diagram.jpg
43KB, 580x311px
Fund skylon along with new ISS/spaceports.
Basically try to speed up everything in relation to getting of this rock.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.