[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: glass of water.jpg (1MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
glass of water.jpg
1MB, 2592x3872px
How many cups of water should I drink a day? I thought it was 8 but I heard recently it should be up to 13 for men.

Also, is this glass half empty or half full?
>>
>>7964347
>gorging yourself on large quantities of water
Filthy Harkonnen
>>
the glass is being raped
>>
drink when you're thirsty
there's no trick to it
>>
>>7964402
ok mr. xkcd.
What if i'm chronically dehydrated and don't really know how to distinguish between thirst and hunger?
>>
>>7964404
then ask your doctor
>>
Set up a PID controller to determine how much you drink based on how much you pee.
>>
File: urine-chart1[1].jpg (168KB, 560x1431px) Image search: [Google]
urine-chart1[1].jpg
168KB, 560x1431px
>>7964347
Go by urine color
>>
>>7964418

Is piss directly equivalent to water intake? You get fluids from other stuff as well.
>>
>>7964425
things that have water in them
>>
>>7964436

Is there a reliable method to measure water content in food that's quick and painless enough for this method?
>>
>>7964423
foamy pee is bad? even if its just a layer on top
>>
>>7964361
Wow I just started reading Dune.
>>
>>7964442
It's harmless if it's from rapid urination. But if it repeats all the time it could be an indication of excess protein which is a sign of kidney disease.
>>
>>7964439
The data is probably out there if you look
>>
>>7964425
How fucking stupid are you? Your body uses water for cellular respiration.
>>
>>7964347
The cup is always full unless it's in a vacuum nig. 50% water, 50% air.
>>
>>7964347
Roughly you take your body weight in lbs, divide it by 2, and thats how much water a day you "should" drink. Increase if you exercise
>>
>>7964500
And if you don't have the data, just do the following:
-Use a scale to measure the weight of the food.
-Put the food in the microwave until it's totally dehydrated
-Use the scale again and determine the difference

Now prove that you learned how to measure how much water there is in a food by filling the lack of information about eggs in the data.
>>
>>7964504
umm that's not right, though
>>
>>7964504
Funny meme. How's HS biology?
>>
>>7964504
Our bodies actually "produces" water in cellular respiration, by tacking the energy and releasing water and carbon dioxide.
>>
>>7964347
you should drink 3-4 liters of fluid daily depending on your level of exercise and your location.
>>
>>7964680

by location you mean temperature and climate right?
>>
>>7964500
>raw broccoli
>higher percent water than all but one fruit
>>
>>7964842
no he means your angular velocity due to earth's rotation
>>
>>7964347
Interestingly, if you drink OVER the recommended daily amount your dick gets bigger. I know this sounds like a troll, but it isnt. If you are properly hydrated your blood is thinner and veins/arteries run fuller and with larger diameter the extremities lose blood first to preserve organ function.
>>
File: image-1.jpg (11KB, 151x212px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
11KB, 151x212px
>>7964362
>>
>>7964404
>What if i'm chronically dehydrated and don't really know how to distinguish between thirst and hunger?

This can't be a real thing, can it?
>>
File: kek.jpg (255KB, 984x863px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
255KB, 984x863px
>>7964347
Look at pic related op

3 Litres
>>
>>7964460
Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon
>>
>>7964347
The glass is neither half empty or half full.
its just 2x the size it needs to be
>>
>>7964500

how does a potato have 112 percent water? do they make you absorb water from the air because it is a spongy bulb?
>>
>>7964649

i should drink 100 pounds of water a day?

thats almoat 1600 oz.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.