[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystal Meth graphic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Crystal meth.jpg (957KB, 3800x817px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal meth.jpg
957KB, 3800x817px
I found this to be pretty sad
>>
Could those smiles be any more forced ?
>>
>>7961022
She looks way hotter in the last 4 pics excluding the poor second to last one.
>>
>>7961022
why did you post this on /sci/
>>
Because it has to do with the science of the muscles that create a smile. Or something like that.
>>
>>7961022
It's just a white woman getting older?
>>
>>7961022
Meth doesn't cause any of these effects. Neglecting your personal hygeine, prolonged starvation, and leading a criminal life lead to the decline in appearance noted here.

There are still people who think meth causes tooth decay, LOL. A fucking central nervous system stimulant, causes tooth decay. Even if you count bruxism it would never lead to the mangled teeth and ridiculous shit you see in anti-meth propaganda.

Use your brain /sci/.

Just because it makes it "easier" to neglect your personal appearance, doesn't mean that you have to succumb to that.
>>
>>7963178
It causes tooth decay when smoked, because of all the fucking acid used in it, during the production process. Retard.
>>
File: Faces of Meth 2005 F4 300 DPI.jpg (79KB, 629x394px) Image search: [Google]
Faces of Meth 2005 F4 300 DPI.jpg
79KB, 629x394px
>>7962941
>It's just a white woman getting older?
Yeah, most meth before/after pics look far worse.
https://www.google.com/search?q=meth+before+after&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi686GX4OPLAhXHHR4KHToRDDwQsAQIHA&biw=1920&bih=967
>>
Honestly i never understood this shit either, meth always made me ocd as fuck about my personal appearance, i would spend hours just in the bathroom fixing little shit up, i seriously doubt it does this to you . Maybe, the impurities like >>7963188 was saying can fuck you up
>>
Tfw i met a girl who had been smoking meth since she was 12 and doing bad things to get it
She was a very pretty redhead and had a big heart but thought everyone close to her was poisoning her and putting thoughts in her head.
She would throw tantrums screaming and crying about how she has nowhere to go but the people she lives with are trying to poison and control her.

It is sad. She was such a nice pretty girl who deserved so much better but circumstance and addiction ruined her life.
>>
>>7964045
Sounds more like mental illness than anything
>>
>>7963194
When I did meth for about six months, my skin started to turn grey. Explain this please.
>>
>>7963178
>>7963188
Stimulants lead to dry mouth
lack of saliva in mouth leads to increased bacterial growth at all times
>>
>>7964045
>She was such a nice pretty girl who deserved so much better
No, she wasn't.
>>
>>7961022
>>
Germans ate Amphetamines like candy during the 30s and 40s.

Amphetamines were given to soldiers in other countries up till the 90s.

Amphetamines were in diet pills you could buy over the counter, till the 80s.

Their use is suddenly a "problem" once they were illegal.
>>
>>7964248
Liver damage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.