[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20160314_c2_c3_256_ark.jpg (66KB, 512x584px) Image search: [Google]
20160314_c2_c3_256_ark.jpg
66KB, 512x584px
How does it feel being at the receiving end of your 'space colonization' fantasies? They do not want us, they want our planet. Can you imagine which 'technological infrastructure' it is that can be easily shut down to completely wipe out civilization as we know it and send the few that survive back to square one?
>>
Stopped after reading the first sentence of pic related.
>>>/x/
>>
>>7960841
>they want our planet
oh yeah hey let's skip all those nebulae and gas giants and asteroids and target THAT. ONE. PLANET. IN. PARTICULAR.
>>
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS
>>
>>7960905
no it's like starcraft. Terrans build a new Command center so they can harvest more minerals and vespene gas. In this analogy, we are a new command center slowly evolving technologically and eventually harvesting resources which will get assimilated into our parent race
>>
>>7960995
nigga shut up
>>
>>7960841
Schizophrenia, not even once.
>>
>>7960841
>They do not want us, they want our planet
>They do not want us, they want our continent and our gibsmedats
Seems familiar.
>>
>>7960995

so are you saying we should fuck our long term economy over and six pool them
>>
>>7960841

Very well could be, but why would they give us nuclear weapons? We could blow up our own planet with the push of a button.

Also no alien civilization that has mastered interstellar travel would believe racing an entirely different race secretly for 10000 of years to get an infrastructure on the planet would be efficient.

I rather like the Zoo theory that we're being observed by a Space Zoo and are just completely cut out of all signs of alien life and signals to not interfere with our evolution.

I also like to believe Aliens who watch us are actually shitting their pants at how quickly we evolve and master space travel.
>>
>>7961801
>Went to the Moon once and no further
>Mastered space travel
>>
>>7961808

Considering how young our species is (a blink of an eye in earth's history) we're getting there pretty fast.
What are a hundred or even a thousand more years in the scale of the universe? Absolutely nothing. We might even start colonizing Mars before the end of this century.
>>
>this 3x5 pixel area clearly depicts an ayy imao space ship.
>trust me I am an expert on ayy imaos
>>
File: city_to_nature.jpg (333KB, 1176x800px) Image search: [Google]
city_to_nature.jpg
333KB, 1176x800px
>>7960841
>which 'technological infrastructure'
I would suggest to target the power grid. Absolutely nothing works without electricity and the supply is largely centralized. After a month (at most) the Fukushima effect sets in and produces a nationwide sacrifice zone because without permanent cooling nothing can prevent the mass meltdown. Then you just wait another generation or two (a thousand years for them) until the Terrans are gone, you power up your deradiator and you begin to populate your new resort. Mission accomplished.

I looked up the images, the object is real. The craft only appears once and it may be a new SOHO-type satellite also orbiting L1. Unless it's them..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.