[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: what-HIV-looks-like-v1[1].png (44KB, 780x304px) Image search: [Google]
what-HIV-looks-like-v1[1].png
44KB, 780x304px
Is it true there is a HIV cure hidden somewhere?
>>
>>7960433
Of course, it is that the top 1% just keep its hidden from us.

Those damn billionaires, how did they ever get the wisdom to put on condoms before having sex?
>>
>>7960436
:\
>>
>>7960439
I mean, when I go to the pharmacy and ask for condoms they always tell me that condoms are for the top 1% only, and also only if you are white and male.

I am so persecuted!

Why are they hiding the cure like that?

HUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>7960440
maybe it's experimental of they want to kill several of us because we're too many... you know, population control?
>>
>>7960440
>prevention
>cure

>>7960442
>controlling population by killing people in a way that makes less effective at their job and puts stress on healthcare
>>
>>7960445
you have a good point there...I consider myself lucky you bastards pay for me 1200$ /month
>>
>>7960445
>prevention

It is just as good.

But if it is true that they are hiding the cure then I'm fucking glad. I hope you pieces of shit die of your disease for degenerates. The less of you, the less chances I have of ever getting it too.

Please die in a hole.
>>
>>7960449
Have you ever tought sometimes it happens by accident? I mean I prevented this all my entire life, then drug in the drink happened,then there comes fuckers like you hoping for me to die, typical 4chan but still, why so much butthurt and hate?
>>
>>7960449
I can barely even reply, that post's edge took my fingers off
>>
>>7960454
If someone forced it on you then obviously I'm not talking about you.

You should be agreeing with me here, if we should had an aids holocaust then whoever raped you, wouldn't have had aids.

>>7960455
It's fucking true and you know it. It is a disease for degenerates and sadly life isn't fair so some pure souls will have to die.
>>
>>7960454
Oh wait, fuck am I retarded?

Drug in the drink? You mean you where in a bar or club?

Then you deserved it. Hope you die 2016.

The only people who don't deserve it are those who get it through blood or through birth.
>>
>>7960460
>degenerates
>pure souls
>using these terms ironically

I just CANNOT stop laffin
>>
>>7960460

Are you over the age of 17? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>7960464
>Using these terms unironically
>>
>>7960460
Oh EXCUSE ME i'm trying to have a social life!
HURRDURR so edgy, wow
>>
>>7960464
I can't stop laughing about how little you care about the safety of yourself and those you care about.

I'll be laughing even more when your little sister gets the premium AIDS package and dies while you can do shit for her.

>>7960467
Of course.

>>7960471
>Having a social life is hanging around with shady people who look like they could have AIDS

I socialize in my anime club all those tight pussies got no aids. I've even fucked 2 of them with no condom because I didn't have one and I was really horny and I didn't get nothing.

Hang out with good people, it doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.
>>
>>7960475
I'm usually hanging out alone , but yeah, I will listen to some random anime pony fag's advice because fuck me and fuck logic, of course things are way more complicated than that, but this is the last time I reply to such a bad troll :\ sorry...but no sorry
>>
>>7960480
If you are the aids girl then right back at ya, sorry but no sorry.

If you went to a club or bar and then got AIDS then it is at least 50% your fault.

Of course, a crime like poisoning your drink should be punished and I hope that guy is in jail getting the black mamba, but you could have prevented that by not going to a fucking club or bar.

I realized since high school that people who go to such places are just degenerates. My friends that attend those places always say they do it to hunt for pussy. Is that really the kind of men you want to be around? I stick with them because we play videogames, they don't try to fuck me.

It is a sad day for you but all you had to do was hang out in a cafe, a board game club or anime club like I do and everything would have been fine.

I'm even more safe because nowadays I mostly stay at home studying pure mathematics, currently doing multivariable calc. My books will never get me AIDS, and every weekend I meet up with the anime club anyways, so I'm getting that AIDS-free socialization right there.

Make better decision in your next life, punk.

Rest in peace.
>>
>>7960487
You're right but now it's too late.
But you know what they say: Dogs shall bark, the caravan shall pass. Guys like you are just showing how entitled and narrow-minded they are when it comes to loving the other, but yeah, good luck in findind someone to love you without paying her .
>>
>>7960487
Besides a cure is on the way baby :) don't worry , I won't die because a random guy on the internet said so!
>>
>>7960499
You are right, now it's too late. Just pick up a hobby and get away from society.

I may want a genocide, but we all know it is not going to happen.

>Guys like you are just showing how entitled and narrow-minded they are when it comes to loving the other

I don't love people who make obviously bad decisions and then cry about it.

I actually find it funny that there are AIDS organization. Those delusional morons actually think they are like cancer patients.

It is even funnier than that because you know that for every million sluts, there is that one guy or girl who got through a blood transfusion. Who does that guy feel? Being surrounded by complete sluts who deserved it. It is all so ironic and just weird.

AIDS genocide 2016.

>good luck in findind someone to love you

I don't need someone to love, I just need someone to fuck, and that is really easy to find nowadays. I'm already working up this slut with a huge ass from my geometry class.

>>7960503
If a cure for AIDS comes out before a cure for every cancer then I will go to the streets and start shooting people. That would be so retarded.

Why are even raising funds for aids research? Let them fucking die and then the virus will be out of the human population.
>>
>>7960512
>talks about how bad is to be a slut
>fucks a slut
Bad troll
>>
>>7960516
She's not actually a slut. She is this christian girl who sings in the choir for her church and shit.

Right now I'm theorizing that she may even be a virgin, but with an ass like that someone must have fucked her before, right?

I just call all women whom I find sexually appealing sluts.

Still, she is a uni girl so obviously I will be wearing like 3 condoms.
>>
>>7960519
>changing words and switching sides again
>Coherency
Check yourself for siphilis, it usually goes up to the head and provokes major damage!
>>
>>7960462
>The only people who don't deserve it are those who get it through blood or through birth.
I got it from sharing needles. I knew I didn't deserve it. Thanks.
>>
>>7960529
He's probably reffering to bad blood transfusions not sharing heroin needles, but he's still full of bullshit, any way you got it doesn't matter, it's a horrendous disease that forces you to take pills that makes you dizzy all day.
>>
>>7960527
How am I switching sides? I'm still #aidsgenocide2016

You are partially right about me changing words. I am kinda extending the meaning of slut but that is just something that I do. Ever since high school I call hot girls sluts, simply because they are hot.

I mean, usually when a girl is hot you can assume she is a slut. It is just that this girl in particular seems to be really religious, but she could still be a slut.

How many hot women have you met that were not sluts?

>>7960529
>SHARING NEEDLES

NO NO NO. YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT.

Were you doing drugs? Then I'm glad you got it. Now you are in 2 categories of degeneracy.
>>
>>7960519
>>Still, she is a uni girl so obviously I will be wearing like 3 condoms.
only betas think it is ok to apply the concept of purity to women
>>
>>7960534
who's not a slut in 2016? #IdioticGuysLikeThisGenocide2016
>>
>>7960540
But consider this. I hang out with 3 types of girls, the girls in my anime group, my videogame club and my boardgame club.

How do you think those girls are? I'll fucking tell you. Most of them are probably actually autistic.

There is this one girl who keeps texting me every single day because she thinks that just because I took her virginity I want something to do with her. She is the most autistic of them all. She speaks really low, like she was always afraid of everything or some shit.

There was this other girl with daddy issues and confidence issues, haven't talked to her in a while.

You know that the autistic girls will never have anything. Most of them haven't even seen a dick before. I am selectively hanging out with women that have low probability of being degenerates.

University is a more general environment so you cannot trust anyone there.

>>7960545
The girls in my anime, videogame and boardgame club.

But honestly, shy girls in general are not sluts.
>>
>>7960550
This thread became about your little anime and gaming clubs? Who cares? You changed the subject of the thread as the selfish cretin you are, stop that!
>>
>>7960591
Okay then.

#aidsgenocide2016
>>
Genetic engineering and bone marrow transplants.

/thread
>>
>>7960625
/thread indeed brother
>>
>>7960436
>how did they ever get the wisdom to put on condoms before having sex?
I can't get hard with condom.It's just like wanking really.
These days its trap/bareback/chems for me for the ultimate kick
>>
File: 1456182120174.gif (821KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456182120174.gif
821KB, 250x250px
>>7960534
>hot girls are all sluts, they sleep with everyone except me

Even though you are trolling, you cannot hide your euphoria. Maybe the hot girls will talk to you if you get that leather fedora with a skull on you have been eyeing up? Worth a shot.
>>
>>7960684
Then your dick has problems. There is certainly a difference but it feels good anyways.

>>7960760
>projecting this hard

All around this thread I've implied the opposite of what you are saying.

I've never said that I'm somehow angry at girls because they don't talk to me. I'm saying that I hang out with selected groups of girls that are less likely to be sluts.

You know that girl that never goes out and watches good anime? Odds are she has fucked like 1 time.

You know that girl that is really into competitive videogames? Odds are she is not a slut.

This is all assuming they are not the kind of people to go to cons. If they go to cons they probably have an entire army of disease.
>>
File: 1456186548140.jpg (77KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
1456186548140.jpg
77KB, 594x612px
>>7960795
nice try, neckbeard. We know what you are.
>>
>>7960449
During the 70s and 80s, the majority of hemophiliacs died from HIV contracted through blood transfusions.

In other words, you're dumb.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.