[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 01homosexuality1.jpg (10KB, 370x412px) Image search: [Google]
01homosexuality1.jpg
10KB, 370x412px
How much of homosexuality is genetic?

Does it matter?

Ditto for other non-traditional sexual lifestyles.
>>
>>7959175
>>>/pol/
and don't come back
>>
0%

Its a choice

More Mental disorders related to fucked up childhoods.
>>
>>7959179
I have no interest in that /pol/. Why did you tell me to go there?
>>
>>7959213
Every thread gets 300 replies like >>7959182
and you wonder why I said this is a /pol/ tier topic
>>
>>7959175
It's not genetic it's a perversion. Americans are fucking brainwashed into accepting all this perverse bullshit...muh rights...etc, fuck off and go back to redt. The homosexual agenda is literally destroying the US.
>>
>>7959175

>How much of homosexuality is genetic?

Probably none. But...

> Does it matter?

Nope. It's like liking sciences or rock music. It's just part of who people are. It doesn't matter.

>>7959182
>>7959231

Go back to /pol/ to feed on your prosecution complex.
>>
>>7959231
>The homosexual agenda is literally destroying the US.
Explain how
>>
idk ask engineers
>>
>>7959246
fuck off sjw
>>
>>7959175
>Does it matter?
Don't ask stupid questions that aren't science.
>>
>>7959246
Look at the rate of how many men are entering engineering.
>>
>>7959260

Get better arguments or go back to /pol/.

>>7959266

What does that have to do with homosexuality?
>>
>>7959267
>What does that have to do with homosexuality?
engineering
>>
>>7959270
and is that gay?
>>
>>7959175
0%

It is more wide spread than genetics can explain, probably due to the fact that many of them don't have kids.
>>
>>7959260
>fuck off sjw
Wow.
"It's destroying America"
"Tell me more Anon"
"Fuck you"

...how convincing.

>>7959175
>How much of homosexuality is genetic?
If you bothered to keep up with the research, it's presently believed to be epigenetic, manifesting in the womb.

>>7959175
>Does it matter?
Traditionally, people in the U.S. can get special legal protection for conditions of birth: race, gender, even religion and age.
>>
>>7959267
>>7959331
"Engineers are gay" is a /sci/ meme
>>
>>7959260
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>7959175
It's both genetic and a choice.
There's sexual attraction, which is something you can't control. It's just whatever feels hot, like what you may have sometimes felt during puberty. Not like you asked for it.
Then there's behavior, which you can control. Examples are being a degenerate and going to pride parades, or extreme denial and straight-acting as the polar opposite.
I think the majority of humans are bi anyway 2bh. There's just a societal stigma around certain things that stems from history/religion.
>>
Its not genetic at all.
The "choice" of being a faggot is decided by long term memories. Could also be a fetish, some really horny people can fuck anything and confuse that sex drive with romantic attraction
You are still a faggot though
>>
>>7959231
>less than 3% of the population is destroying the US

yeah okay.
>>
Jesus christ, I regret making this thread already.
>>
>>7959515
So delete it.

I dont think its genetics, but I have no propf so its purely anegdotal.

Im 100% hetero, but have plenty of gay friends. Most of them (if not all) had some fucked up time growing up - usually without dad (or strong male figure), were raised in a "bad" family or had some kind of life-changing experience (like being forced to suck a dick or sth like that).

But as some other anon here said, I also think that most ppl are basically bi, especially when it comes to sex.
>>
>>7959260
>How to Lose an Argument: The Post
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.