[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: thingken.png (16KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
thingken.png
16KB, 500x314px
ITT:

>five sub-fields or general topics you're familiar with in your field

Roll:

The last two digits of your post number choose two topics of the five you posted. The two topics are topic n and topic m, where n = (x mod 5) + 1 and m = (y mod 5) + 1 for digits x and y. You must then pose the hardest question you can which incorporates both of those topics. You cannot pose a question that reduces to another question posed in the thread. You win if you pose a question that /sci/ collectively cannot solve.

Dubs only needs to incorporate one topic.

Example:

>field: elementary arithmetic
>topics: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and exponentiation

My post number is 7957817. (2 mod 5) + 1 = 3. (5 mod 5) + 1 = 1. I would need to pose a question surrounding the third and first topics, which are addition and multiplication.
>>
>>7957825

The digits are the last two digits of the post number. I tried to be sly, but it backfired because I forgot to change the post number in my example. Read the example using 7957825 instead.
>>
what's mod?
>>
>>7957825
MOD(S)
>>
File: 1443764991929.png (732KB, 2417x3250px) Image search: [Google]
1443764991929.png
732KB, 2417x3250px
>>7957825
I'll play.
Field: Condensed matter theory
Topics:
1. Topological defects
2. The quantum Hall effect
3. Conformal defects
4. Magnetic catalysis and chiral symmetry breaking
5. Exotic excitations

Rollin'
>>
>>7957935
4 and 1 huh?
Question: Use Goldstone's theorem to characterize the string defects of a topological model with [math]U(4)[/math] symmetry generated by [math]\left\{I,\boldsymbol{\sigma}\right\}\otimes\left\{I,\gamma_{0}\gamma_{3},\gamma_0\gamma_5,\gamma_3\gamma_5\right\}[/math] broken by a chiral mass term proportional to [math]\gamma_0[/math] in the Lagrangian.
>>
>>7957870
modulus :kappa:
>>
>>7957825
This is actually a good thread idea
Bump
>>
>>7957946
Twitch spamming retard
>>
Sure.
Field
>Your mom

Subfields
>Your mom's blowjob algorithm
>Circumference of your mom's ass
>Theory of plowing your mom last night
>Time limits of nailing your mom before I bust
>Limitless mass factors of semen on her face
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.