[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A quick question I was just pondering over lunch today. If I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

A quick question I was just pondering over lunch today. If I had a knife that had a width of one atom and slid it into an animal - would the animal die given I "stabbed" it in the correct place to kill an animal with a normal knife.
>pic not related.
>>
That's nothing
It would have to be enough molecules wide to puncture tissues, beyond repair
>>
>>7957153
Even if it did cause damage it would just get blocked by the next atom or molecule that was bigger than the atom of your knife
>>
Nothing would happen. You would fuck up a few cells maybe. Cells die all the time, no big deal.
>>
>>7957153

A cell is made of 100 trillion atoms

You are retarded
>>
WB one cell thick

A better question might be, what's the lower limit of thickness able to cause death?
>>
You could fuck up someone's DNA in rapidly reproducing cells, like skin or something, and give them cancer. That'd be kinda cool. That's more or less how free radicals work, as far as I understand anyways.
>>
>>7957644
wrong
>>
>>7957153
That's an interesting question, I've asked myself something similar. Say you had a string that was one, or very few atoms thick. You use it as a cheese cutter to completely cut through a deer, starting from the top at its spine down through the guts and out the belly at the bottom. Does the deer get cut in half?
>>
>>>/bans/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.