[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What went wrong?
>>
File: 1452489250221.png (253KB, 548x356px) Image search: [Google]
1452489250221.png
253KB, 548x356px
The left
>>
>>7951812
Women can't into STEM so they decided that they are going to take guys out of STEM instead.
>>
Gay clown shirt
>>
he forgot to add the corriolis effect
>>
>>7951899
why is it that when you see an old man in a bright shirt you think of two dudes fucking?
>>
>>7951905
>you think of two dudes fucking?
Pretty sure that's just you remembering how you played cave explorer with your grandpa.
>>
>>7951910
i'm not the one bringing up homosexuality on a science board. nor am i the one that's so booty blasted he has to use stale memes from the 2000s like an old man, who probably wears bright shirts and fucks dudes. talk about full circle.
>>
>>7951912
> talk about full circle.
If you don't like it, turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
he denied the political climate change
>>
>>7951914
you're an idiot the meem is 180 and moon walk with your booty out so you can get fucked like you're being.
>>
>>7951916
Your*
>>
>>7951918
(you)
>>
>>7951919
(you)
>>
>>7951921
(ore)
>>
She pushed the ball, giving it additional kinetic energy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.