[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If natural selection is true, why do hot females want to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: kellybrookzane45.jpg (68KB, 468x562px) Image search: [Google]
kellybrookzane45.jpg
68KB, 468x562px
If natural selection is true, why do hot females want to fuck guys with male pattern baldness? Isn't looking old (and therefore weaker) and having ruined ugly hair an undesirable trait?

Checkmate, Darwin.
>>
>>7947687

Because bald males are rated as more masculine and dominant. Masculine and dominant mem BTFO all the other males in the tribe.
>>
bald heads look like penice which attracts women. this is my expert opinion
>>
>>7947692
So Ungth was an alpha leader who lost his hair banged all the cavebitches, and ever since then women have associated baldness with power and it became encoded in their behavior?
>>
bad example, given Brook then hooked up with pic related
>>
>>7947687
Gay here
This guy >>7947692 is right, it looks more masculine which is what us and women like. I smell a jealous neckbeard.
>>
>>7947705
Darwin doesn't care about your species.
Females just like patting bald heads. Bald headed men are also easier to subjugate.
>>
>>7947705
>>7947692

It's not about it looking more masculine, but about high levels of testosterone causing/being associated with male pattern baldness. Thus they're getting picked for their high test, not because of the hair.
>>
>>7947899
Wrong. The high test = bald is a meme and is not scientifically valid.

There are have been studies performed in which people rated bald men as better leaders and as more masculine /dominant
>>
>>7947903
Compensation. A small bald man is to most people, a nightmare scenario in any situation.
>>
>>7947923

What?
>>
>>7947687
Jesus Christ does no one in this thread know what evolution is?
>>
>>7947687

r9k regular here. This is something that most r9k regulars, understanding the world through the tunnel vision of their desktop computer screens, regularly fail and refuse to understand, even when you put it in front of them. Naturally, I'm a bit brighter than them, and can see the truth. For a vocal contingent of that other group, physical attractiveness is the single most important sexual market value trait in men, as perceived by women. This is false.

For men's sexual market value traits as perceived by women (in obvious hetero contexts), a ranked mix of traits are important: height, confidence, social status and general ability to provide for a mate being top value traits. Items with lower (but still some) weight include facial attractiveness, physical fitness, dick size, personal politics, and so on.

When it's the other way round, a woman's sexual market value is more tightly bound up with her physical beauty. Other (lesser) traits that men learn about as they grow are ability to cook/be marginally helpful around a house, not being a bitch, not being a psycho hose beast, and so on. But men will put up with a lot, lot of bullshit if they're actually fucking an 8+ regularly and they actually kinda like her as a person once they've got to know her.

cont.
>>
>>7948022
I also used to be an /r9k/ regular. You need to quit that board
>>
>>7948022

I seem to remember reading ABOUT a study which confirmed common sense, on the topic of regular sex. This is what studies are for; a formal process: perhaps 95% do simply scientifically confirm common sense (or at least lend weight to common sensical ideas), while the interesting 5% give counterintuitive results. In this case, the confirmation of common sense was: when two people have regular sex together, chemicals are dumped which facilitate loving feelings, contentment, pair bonding. Surprise surprise, when two people fuck regularly, the act itself chemically disposes them to pair-bond. This is what makes it easier for a couple to "care about each other as people"-they are chemically primed to do so.

As I suggested above, I did not actually read the study, but a 'news article' about the study. We all know the local opinion on 'news articles', so I will leave it to other anons to search for the above for themselves, if they are so inclined. Ordinarily, you can at least find the abstract, even if the REAL article is behind a jew paywall.

Finally, don't even bother pointing out that severe deficiency in a lesser attribute may be a deal-breaker. That is obvious to the point of banality. Most women aren't going to want to date a man with a brown-horn thing protruding from his forehead that looks like a piece of shit. And, most men aren't going to stick around long if the woman is especially, constantly, truly nasty and unpleasant. But in this case, as I said, it takes a lot.
>>
>>7948027

I slowed usage a bit in the wake of the Eggman/Chris Harper Mercer incident. That one was just a little too close for comfort. I never did hear if any of the posters who "egged" :^) the OP on were ever charged with anything, nor did I even hear if Mercer did in fact make the infamous post. That's slowed, not stopped.

[math] \color{red}{ \mathbf{ (USER~WAS~BANNED~FOR~THIS~POST ) } } [/math]
>>
>>7947903

This. You could have low test and still convert to dht aggressively. If you're prone to balding, high test could speed it up, but it's not always necessarily the case.
>>
>>7948050
>(User was banned for this post)

kek
>>
Why isn't there a fucking cure already. For over a decade we have only had the same shitty treatments that don't actually cure the condition, but kind of alleviate it...

If you get a hair transplant, it falls off again...

If you use rogaine, it won't work.

Only thing that kinda works (and not even in all cases) is a combination of those two and finasteride... but then there's those dick/libido killing side effects that, although highly unlikely, represent a risk too big for most men to want to gamble...

I thought that at this point we'd already be able to alter our genes, or at least use stem cells to fix ourselves... But no, they've been talking about stem cell research since I was in high school, and I still haven't heard of it having become any more accessible than it was back then. Like it's still confined to labs, and shit.

Your only hope is to somehow make enough money to get proper treatment like Elon Musk...
>>
>>7948091

Why don't you just stop being an insecure little bitch? Even if you had hair, no girl would fuck you.
>>
>>7948097
>Even if you had hair, no girl would fuck you.

Nice projection, champ.

>Why don't you just stop being an insecure little bitch?

I'm sure it's just me being a little bitch and not at all related to the fact that anybody, ANY FUCKING BODY, even the most "confident" bald man, will tell you they'd rather have hair.
>>
>>7948091
Well they figured out that stem cell loss is actually the reason behind balding so they have a method to stop balding from happening but so far nothing to reverse it.

Yeah stem cell research ain't accessible, it's just had so much public stigma there is huge tiers of red tape to consider.
>>
>>7947687
>If natural selection is true,
>Isn't looking old (and therefore weaker) and having ruined ugly hair an undesirable trait?
>Checkmate, Darwin.

If it WERE an "undesirable trait", women wouldn't "want to fuck guys with male pattern baldness", regardless of whether Darwin was right or not.
Checkmate OP
>>
>>7948050
Why were you banned?
>>
>>7948103
>Yeah stem cell research ain't accessible, it's just had so much public stigma there is huge tiers of red tape to consider.

I'm just kind of surprised that it's like that world-wide, though. Different countries have different cultures... I figured maybe some countries would start working on stem cell treatments (and no, I'm not even thinking about male pattern baldness here, but other more serious conditions) and would be light years ahead by now, while others like murica would be stuck in the dark ages cause of muh religion.
>>
>>7948102

Confident bald men don't entertain such questions in the first place.

Nice try. Get your hormones checked, you sound like a girl.
>>
>>7948113

Sure... You must be some sort of psychic that knows me better than I know myself, gets crazy amounts of pussy, has NO insecurities whatsoever, and not at all some NEET neckbeard loser.

Whatever, you're full of shit, m8.
>>
>>7947687
Because genes that cause attraction to certain features can link up with genes that cause certain features. So baldies like baldies.

Also psychology and shit but I don't know that. Probably cause you fucked your mother or something.
>>
>>7948102

Cringey
>>
>>7948120
>>7948113

People talk shit without even attempting to empathize.
>>
>>7948128

Nobody gives a fuck about your bald head. Hit the gym and dress well. If some won't let you fuck because you're bald, you shouldn't want to fuck her anyway. Find another 1.
>>
>>7947687
>>7947692
>>7947705
>>7947899
or like, maybe he has a very desirable personality.

IE he's dominant, leader, funny, charismatic , etc.

women see any guy with traits like these hot as fuck as long as he isn't COMPLETELY and DISGUSTINGLY out of shape. Just like that guy.

And no, before anyone mentions it, money is only ever a factor in KEEPING a girl around. Not getting one.
>>
>>7947687
its called having daddy issues.
>>
>>7948137

Won't let you fuck her*
>>
File: 1433232108140.jpg (137KB, 1920x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1433232108140.jpg
137KB, 1920x1109px
>>7947687
he thinks that women fuck men
omg you are the ultimate beta
>>
Have money, make females dance.

It's always worked and alway will. Goodnight.
>>
>>7948179
Interdasting.

>>7948197
/thread but question is, if all things being equal, would a female select the man with hair? I think so, even though its genetically decided on the female side.
>>
>>7948022
>>7948031
>market
>value

Out the window and into the trash
>>
>>7947978
Sometimes I wonder if anyone on this board does, anon
>>
>>7948097
>>7948113
>>7948137
I hate people like this. You say you don't like being bald and some fuckhead tells you "nobody cares" well no shit, that's obvious, bald men aren't being laughed at on the street. Have you ever entertained the notion that some people just personally like their hair? Fuck you.
>>
>>7948890

Boohoo.
>>
>>7947687
I thought the theory went that it made them look more mature/powerful so more desirable as a stable mate.
>>
>>7947704
>black guy has to be roided to the max just to compete with a flabby bald white guy

topkek
>>
>>7947687
Social positioning and command are more valuable to passive partners.

Add in resource command and women need not even look at the guy they are fucking.

By contrast women being historically kept destitute and powerless, can only be examined at the fleash level.
>>
Money= power.
Power= desirable trait.
>>
>>7948996

The women in the OP is already a famous multimillionaire herself
>>
>>7948275

You would like to do away with the applicability of these economic concepts to sociosexual behavior. Because you think, based upon trigger words (a scientific analysis on your part), that the language is pseudo-scientific, or popsci trash, or otherwise inadequately explains what is going on. Or (worse) the other possibility is that out of some misbegotten PC sensibility, /you honestly don't think it be like it do./

And on both counts, you are dead fucking mistaken.
>>
>>7947687
>If natural selection is true, why do hot females want to fuck guys with male pattern baldness? Isn't looking old (and therefore weaker) and having ruined ugly hair an undesirable trait?

Because men go bald in their late 20's and 30's AFTER they have already managed to find a wife and have children with her.

Sexual attraction only matters during sexual selection, after the couple have children then it is no longer an advantage.
>>
>mfw found out I was losing hair at 20
>mfw at least 80% of this thread is already starting
>mfw everybody thinks it won't happen them since it just isn't something you haven't really considered or worried about
>mfw you just haven't noticed yet
>mfw mfw
>>
>>7949426
But anon I'm in my late 20's and haven't found a wife and had children and I'm going bald.
>>
>>7949463
Also you never really notice it on other people [sans fully bald or combover] until it happens to you, then you realize it's happening to almost everyone.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.