[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it says here that for your engineering thesis you redesigned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: job-interviewer.jpg (20KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
job-interviewer.jpg
20KB, 292x219px
it says here that for your engineering thesis you redesigned a 10mm screw so that it was 9.5mm. care to elaborate on your methodology?
>>
10mm didnt fit through my dickhole
>>
I designed a 10 mm screw in Autodesk and then resized it so the outer edge diameter was 9.5 mm.
>>
>>7947220
how does a starting salary of 300k/year starting sound?
>>
>>7947195
it was as hard as my dick while fucking your sister
>>
>>7947261
sir i do not have a sister.
>>
>>7947224
what do i look like, a mathematician?

450 or i walk
>>
>>7947266
that depends. do you enjoy the number 5?
>>
>>7947261
<engineering
>sex with women
>>
>>7947195
I know a girl who is interning at Crane Aerospace and her first assignment was something with cad and redesigning a screws flange or something.

Is this a common thing with young engineers?
>>
>>7947261
super-elastic screw you say? Interesting idea...
>>
>>7947340
it's called hazing
>>
>>7947359
>hazing as a grown adult

engineers confirmed for cringy manchildren.
>>
>>7947359
>>7947839
>>7947340

paying your dues isn't hazing. just about everyone has to be a CAD monkey for a bit. your engineering education was nebulous as fuck and really just a bunch of simplified core concepts.

you shit heads have no idea whats going on yet and we need something for you to do while you keep your ears open and your mouth shut.
>>
>>7947350
What if you made a screw which was a piece of elastic rubber with a metal spring wrapped around it, so it could be as long or short as you want?

PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDING DO NOT STEAL
>>
>>7947266
>living from 450 U.S. AMERICAN DOLLARINOS PER YEAR
>>
>ITT: mad maths and physics first year undergraduates

How do I know they are first year? because by the second and third, they're either dead or become drug addicts when they realize they're not part of the eng master race.
>>
File: 1354853088855.jpg (94KB, 555x550px) Image search: [Google]
1354853088855.jpg
94KB, 555x550px
>>7947220
>Autoshit
>Not using Sketchup
>>
>>7947891
What if you made a screw, but the screw is made out of a nice and soft material and it's shaped like a penis, so you can screw yourself with it when you're free?
>>
>>7947340
>$100,000 worth of education to draw a screw
Proof that graduate engineering should have stayed as an apprenticeship. Fucking jews forcing everyone to get a degree for everything
>>
>>7947195
>>7947913
> thinking sketchup is anything like autodesk
Architect?
>>
>>7947853
>paying your dues isn't hazing.
it's literally professional hazing. you're not "paying your dues", you're doing menial bullshit for no real reason except to make you do it
>>
File: 543.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>7947853
>spends money and time going through several years of education and projects
>still has to pay his dues

kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.