[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't this unlimited power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: unlimited.png (16KB, 664x409px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited.png
16KB, 664x409px
Why isn't this unlimited power?
>>
>>7941855
it sort of is but it's not a lot of power
>>
>>7941857
just make one million of them
>>
The Universe is conscious through humans and other sapient creatures. We are all literally the Universe, thinking, speaking, learning.

Quantum mechanics is tied to conciousness, and the Universe operates through quantum mechanics. All our thoughts are the thoughts of the Universe. When a lot of us actually think of something, and our conciousness is tied to an idea, the Universe is thinking about it too, and the more of us think together, the quantum mechanics that is operating the Universe will also have that idea and it's events in it's pool of all possible random events, and the chances of it actually happening greatly increases, and becomes much larger than all the other random events that can happen. When we all think of something together, at the same time, and constantly, we are actually affecting the quantum mechanics of the Universe, and the chances that the Universe bends to what we thought of increases and the events we are thinking about actually happening increases, because the Universe is thinking about it, because we are thinking about it.

Meme magic is real, and it is more powerful than any of us can ever imagine.
>>
>>7941858
if you want green energy wind mills are just more cost efficient right now

give it 20 years or so
>>
>>7941855
becuase there isnt unlimited water
>>
>>7943233
and unlimited sun

it may seem for a human being unlimited but it isnt like in fact
>>
>>7941865
(You)
>>
>>7941855
> babby realized sun power is a renewable energy source
>>
>>7943245
>my teacher/father bullied me so I have to do the same to you!
>>
>>7943317
Someone butthurt?
>>
>>7943233
Funny.
>>
>>7943233
>>7943236
Do we really have to care? It's unlimited enough for our purposes.
>>
>>7941865
Zzzzz.....Zzzzz.... Oh I already knew that. We were thinking the same thought. And the probability I would read this post was determined!
>>
>>7943236
But can entropy be reversed?
>>
>what is the water cycle?
>>
What is the giant bowtie for?
>>
>>7945992
It's possible, yes.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.phys.org/news/2009-08-physicist-solution-arrow-of-time-paradox.html&ved=0ahUKEwjJ6IXA3dDLAhUC_R4KHdIQB80QFggoMAI&usg=AFQjCNGbywBdC1teTZOw63cF0iuktAZrHw&sig2=pTIknOtIDHfqIyUwLl9YbA
>>
>>7945995
It's a concave lens. Although I think OP should use CONVEX lens to gather light...
>>
>>7941855
What the fuck is that. Turning water into steam with sunlight? We do that, it's called concentrated solar power.

No one will invest in them because conventional solar cells are getting cheap and might male them obsolete in the 30+ years they are supposed to operate
>>
>>7946475

I work in a lab where they recently made solar cells 20% more efficient and are ready to publish.

Start buying land for your solar power farms guys.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.