[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A request for help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ooga booga muhfugga.png (64KB, 1241x1235px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga muhfugga.png
64KB, 1241x1235px
Hi!

I'm not normally a frequent visitor of this board but I came across an IQ test which I solved, but happened to ran out of raw genetic intelligence in four cases. Having found no answers for any of these particular patterns online, I thought to myself this could probably be the place to ask around.

So, please, if you have a decent CPU in your head, give it a try. The patterns in question are in the uploaded picture, if you want to give the whole test a try, well, here's the link:

http://www.mensa.fi/

If you have trouble finding the exact place of the test just go under:

>ÄLYKKYYS
>>Tee nettitesti

...and you'll probably know what to do from then on.

Thank you for the answers in advance.
>>
In order of answer:
A B C
D E F
35. F
27. D
32. D
34. Still couldn't figure out. Best choice currently is C I guess.
>>
>>7912431
Edit: Just tried the test, got 143, the answer for 34 is not C.
>>
>>7912431

Thank you so very much for your answer! :D

Could you pretty please elaborate the reasoning behind your answers?
>>
>>7912459
35. In each column: flip the first, put the second over the first. if there is duplicate line (both position and line type) they disappear, if different line type, 2nd take priority (notice in column 1 2nd take over 1st).
27. Square move clockwise order, number of square increase by 1. The main tree flip up and down alternatively
32. In each row: rotate the middle by 45 degree couter clockwise, the lines around the square of the first 2 contribute to the 3rd, if there duplicate, they disappear.
>>
>>7912474

Ah, nice, thank you very much.

I think I got 27, just wasn't sure how to get the correct order of the placement of the little squares (wasn't sure if the Y's were rotated or mirrored, and visualising it in the time left proved to be too much of a challenge).
>>
has anyone here done an actual mensa IQ test (not the online version)?
>>
so, no ideas about 34?
>>
>>7912554

I personally didn't but I know people who took it and said it's very similar to the one at:

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

...which in turn is pretty similar to this one, here.

Meaning these must be pretty legitimate as well.
>>
I don't care about IQ, mensa etc., I just want the answer to 34.
>>
>>7912969
>http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf
lol I did that a week ago or so and go 127. One hour ago I was bored and did a different (longer) online iq test and got 117 ... sucks to be a retard
>>
>>7913213
also my guess for 34 would be D
>>
>>7913213
lmao that test was easy. I racked up a 145 in my 11th grade wtf.
>>
>>7913398
so what is the answer to 34, and why?
>>
File: 194724629.png (219KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
194724629.png
219KB, 640x480px
>start taking test
>get bored after question 20
>skip through remaining 18 questions
>get IQ of 100
best test
>>
>>7913642
>tfw i never finished an iq test because I got bored halfway
>tfw anything I do in life (except studying math) I do half-assed
>tfw I'm gonna be homeless eventually
>>
>>7913704
Dude, that is actually my life. Happy to know I'm not alone. My major GPA: 3.8. Total GPA: 3.0.

I wish academia in the US wasn't such a business and I could just pay money to live somewhere and study only the things I wanted. I would never miss a class, homework, or do badly on an exam if I only took classes that I was interested in.

Because people go through high school as blundering children, I have to suffer through gen. ed. even though I knew precisely which classes I needed to take to be knowledgeable enough in my field to get hired after college before I even applied to colleges.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.