[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maths inclination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: paint-72dpi.jpg (1MB, 1663x1176px) Image search: [Google]
paint-72dpi.jpg
1MB, 1663x1176px
Are there any books or research done about how various people are differently inclined towards being interested in and being able to understand maths?

I want to study STEM but maths has never been intuitive for me. I am the opposite of an analytical detail focused pedant, the type that seems to dominate maths. I am not a stupid person per se and I've been somewhat equal in intelligence with this one friend of mine, but for example that one time we were doing maths homework, he was miles ahead in how easily he was able to grasp various concepts in maths. And no, it's not because he studied more. He didn't.

I'm miles ahead of others but the distance seems to be muddied in maths.

I beat him in strategy games though. All of them. Implying again, that it's not so much that I'm just plain dumber, but that my brain simply functions differently.

Is there anyone with similar experience? Anyone who managed graduating a STEM field despite seemingly not being inclined towards it?

I'm the stereotypically art inclined person and I fucking hate it. It's obvious that it'd take me extra time to study maths so there's that. There's also the fact that I fear I'll be hopelessly left behind by others in any STEM field, looking like a fucking retard and failing everything.

Pic kinda related but ik the literal interpretation of brain sides has been debunked. Though the types seem to be very much real.
>>
pls
>>
you sound like you're a teenager and really want to keep seeing yourself as being smart. you should probably accept that you aren't that smart ("strategy" games mean pretty much nothing) or even better, go up an order of acceptance and just not care
>>
>>7869082
How about you answer the questions that were actually asked instead of playing Freud with me, huh?
>>
>>7869106
The tests both aptitude and long term research studies are whether ot not you're good at math or not, the studies are literally tests on course work like material, you are clearly not. The Anon is correct. Your lack of academic ability will drastically hamper your options. If exambabby extremely hard you might be able to earn a STEM degree at a grade inflated university, but you'll be terrible at it and end up in a crappy dead end tech job.
>>
>>7869114
>The tests both aptitude and long term research studies are whether ot not you're good at math or not, the studies are literally tests on course work like material, you are clearly not
Jesus christ reword that shit so that it's actually comprehensible.
>>
>>7869118
Stuck in traffic on my phone, that's all you get faggot.

tl;dr aptitude tests for analytical skills in teens are questions similar to what you're struggling with, only on a timer.
>>
>>7869106
how about you get over yourself, faglord?
>>
>>7868952
Your friend is smarter than you. Study more.
>>
>>7869082
>>7869150
I have to mention that I meant board games. Chess and whathaveyou. Meaning no technical skill was involved as opposed to computer games. That's got to mean something.

>>7869145
ok

>>7869134
You seem to be the most well read here. Any ways to increase your academic ability?

>inb4 something as unconstructive as "just work hard"
>>
>>7868952
Strategy games don't matter, lad. He is just smarter than you, accept that. Do you know what you can do though? Apply yourself, and be part of something greater than you.

Also your argument based off of your assumptions is retarded in itself. Strategy games are "analytical" just like math; it's not as though your brain is somehow dead and atrophied on one side, it's that your whole brain fucking sucks. That is because your genetics sucks, and/or because you never applied yourself as a kid, that's life, you can only blame yourself for that.

One last thing: I am very good at mathematics and strategy games, if your assumptions are true, then why am I good at both, and you aren't assuming as we are both "left brained" as you say? Because you are stupid, and you didn't apply yourself. I cannot hammer this in enough, you didn't apply yourself, and you aren't some Einstein tier genius. You can only apply yourself, and be a cog in society.

By the way, left-right brain is bogus pop science.
>>
>>7869189
>Strategy games don't matter, lad
Then why do you go on to explain how they require analytical effort and why do you make the connection between being good at math and being good at strategy games?

I mean honestly are you seriously going to say they're unrelated to intelligence?

>it's not as though your brain is somehow dead and atrophied on one side, it's that your whole brain fucking sucks
What the fuck can you stop contradicting yourself already?

>if your assumptions are true
I never made the assumption that you cannot be good at both. I merely pointed it out because it's one of the things I'm better than him that requires mental effort, implying the explanation concerning maths can't be just that I'm stupid.

>and you aren't some Einstein tier genius
Never implied.

>By the way, left-right brain is bogus pop science.
As I already pointed out, but thanks for reiterating.

Are you even trying?
>>
>>7869173
Ther're always gonna be huge geniuses at maths. Can't always be comparing yourself. Sometimes you just have to accept that other people are gonna be better at learning shit than you. I'm was fucking trash at writing essays but you just gotta do what you can do. If you're really interested in trying to improve it really is just practice and working hard as much as you dont want to hear it. Its about recognizing patterns and building up methods of thought. This is what Terence Tao says, one of the best mathematicians today.
Search Terence Tao genius.
>>
I am a lifelong musician, and consider myself a musician first and foremost. I graduated with a degree in Electronics Engineering and design embedded systems and industrial control systems for a day job. I do this to support my family and fund my studio.

I believe anybody can be good at anything. It might take some people longer than others. No big deal. I'm not a natural at STEM either but I worked really hard at it, got in the top 5% of scores on the SME IEEE outcome exam. I just worked hard, that's all.

If you want to try for it, do it. You won't be on your deathbed someday saying "I'm glad I protected my ego and played it safe by not even trying for a STEM career."
>>
>>7869198
>Though the types seem to be very much real.
Are YOU even trying, son? Why do you have to contradict yourself so much? :^)

>Then why do you go on to explain how they require analytical effort and why do you make the connection between being good at math and being good at strategy games?

Because you can autism out hours and hours of theory and practice of chess, and be good, but you won't be as smart as Einstein even if you kick his ass out at.

>it's not as though your brain is somehow dead and atrophied on one side, it's that your whole brain fucking sucks
What the fuck can you stop contradicting yourself already?

Anon, are you retarded? I literally said throughout the post that you aren't brained one way or the other; you are just not smart.

>and you aren't some Einstein tier genius

>Never implied.

Hyperbole, but you obviously do view yourself as intelligent otherwise you wouldn't say you are equally as intelligent as a friend who is clearly intelligent. Stop getting butt hurt about not applying yourself.

>if your assumptions are true

>I never made the assumption that you cannot be good at both. I merely pointed it out because it's one of the things I'm better than him that requires mental effort, implying the explanation concerning maths can't be just that I'm stupid.

As I stated earlier, strategy games are not a measure of intelligence as you can play them excessively and look at the theory behind them. It is like saying you are equally as intelligent as someone who is better at math because they can't speak English, and you can.

>By the way, left-right brain is bogus pop science.
>As I already pointed out, but thanks for reiterating.

>Are you even trying?

You said the types exist, despite claims that you think that they have been debunked. I was reiterating that to emphasize that no, the types don't exist.

In conclusion, you aren't anything special, you aren't intelligent, you are average. Go fucking apply yourself, and go be (cont)
>>
>>7869220
something. Stop bitching about your lack of natural ability, get shit done, be a cog in society. Go be an engineer or something, you don't even have to be good at math aside from being competent enough to learn the concepts.

Now fuck off you pompous self important piece of shit.
>>
>>7868952

STEM GPA has to be above 3.8 if you want to secure employment after graduation.

GPA <3.0 Studies under 5 hrs a week
GPA <3.2 Studies under 7 hours a week
GPA <3.5 Studies under 12 hours a week
GPA <3.8 Studies under 15 hours a week.

Pretty simple. Can you sit down with a textbook and solve problems for 2-3 hours every day? No? Then you won't succeed. Yes? Ok, do it then.
>>
>>7869173
>Any ways to increase your academic ability?
Yes and no, last year a massive study was published in Nature which showed that academic ability was largely heritable (someone here should have the link, on my lab comp. at the moment).

However, you can always maximise your potential. Contrary to popular bullshit, wasting time on those retarded working memory mind games won't really do shit for you. The best way to improve your academic abilities is to practice your academic abilities, that is to say by actually studying and learning in the traditional active learning way (textbooks, difficult ones). Work ahead in your assigned textbooks and curriculla and then start working through introductory undergrad level textbooks as fast as possible, the field is less important as long as it is advanced it's good practice:

http://4chan-science.wikia.com/wiki//sci/_Wiki
>>
>>7868952
>Are there any books or research
google "neurology math ability"

>I want to study STEM but maths has never been intuitive for me.
Most of STEM Math is Algebra and a little bit of Calc.

>...the type that seems to dominate maths.
Because in most cases of STEM you are ether right or wrong. It not opinion based politics or arts.

>I am not a stupid person per se and I've been somewhat equal in intelligence...
...bla bla bla...
intelligence per se is just a Buzzword. People can be genious at rocket science but suck autisticly when it comes to daily budgeting.

I knew people who sucked at math in HS but took off at UNI and vice versa.

>I beat him in strategy games though.
MAYBE thats the reason you suck at math.

While you are playing fckn games your friend is reading books, working on problems and training his brain constantly.

The Brain is like a muscle, and like a muscle it can be trained. You trained your brain to get most efficient results in strict rule based systems.
The approach on a problems becomes very limited then, while others can go on or two steps back and see the concept from a whole different point of view.

>Anyone who managed graduating a STEM field despite seemingly not being inclined towards it?

No one simply starts with a field if you are not inclined towards it.
But i know people who graduated in economics and sellsmanships, but now working in engeneering offices and doing a great job there after several trainings and courses.

>I'm the stereotypically...
Then train yourself to be stereotypically whatever you want to achieve person.

As stereotypically physics inclined person, i had to learn CAD and technical drawing once, with nearly zero experience in drawing. After hours and hours behing a draftboard i am now got the concept.

Same with music btw.

Just hours of training and pursuiating knowledge.
>>
>>7869228
/topic
>>
>>7869234
>inb4 i also suck at english.
>>
>>7869219
I'm not trying to defend my ego here. I'm trying to avoid yet another failure of an undertaking before a fucking suicide.

>>7869220
Do you ever take a walk down the street and NOT assume everyone you see is a mouthbreathing retard with a room temperature IQ?

>Because you can autism out hours and hours of theory and practice of chess, and be good
That's not what I did. All of the experience from said games came from playing with him.

>I literally said throughout the post that you aren't brained one way or the other; you are just not smart.
Then explain yourself in light of new information I just gave.

Personally, and I haven't done any research on this yet, I believe there's two problem solving types. One is intuitive and the other is analytical. Both can solve the same kinds of problems, but they do it differently, obviously. The extreme examples would be your typical scientists for the analytical type, and your typical autistic savants for the intuititive. For example take Daniel Tammet. If you listen to what he says and how he describes his problem solving, you'll notice there's absolutely not one thing that is analytical about it.

"Savants can't usually tell us how they do what they do. It just comes to them. Daniel can describe what he sees in his head. That's why he's exciting. He could be the 'Rosetta Stone'."

This is a new thing for us and we're still only researching it.
>>
>>7869234
>Hyperbole, but you obviously do view yourself as intelligent
I am definitely above average. So is he. But we're intelligent in dissimilar ways. His intelligence seems to be more detail oriented and he often seems to miss the bigger point. I've observed it when discussing geopolitics for example.

>As I stated earlier, strategy games are not a measure of intelligence as you can play them excessively and look at the theory behind them.
Honestly you seem dumber by every post you make. How do you not realize this is the case with everything, even with STEM fields? And that even so, ones potential of understanding a game is limited by his potential intelligence, just as his potential understanding of a field is limited.

>You said the types exist, despite claims that you think that they have been debunked.
I never said the types have been debunked. Merely the literal "left brain right brain" interpretation of the theory has been debunked. In that there has been no connection found between any type of personality and ability and whichever side of the brain they use the most.

But that does not in any way disprove the types that from my experience, at least, have proven to be very real.

>>7869232
Gonna look into it. Thanks.
>>
>>7869234
>While you are playing fckn games your friend is reading books
Not true. But you had no way of knowing anyway.

>You trained your brain to get most efficient results in strict rule based systems.
>The approach on a problems becomes very limited then, while others can go on or two steps back and see the concept from a whole different point of view.
I'd argue there's more creativity involved in games, especially if you play different games. A "strict rule based system" doesn't really do justice by describing games, since it's not just the rules you have to take into account to be successful, but the opponent and their mannerisms. The rules serve only as the foundation of the arena and aren't really the focus of a game. The focus is the battle itself.

Objectively speaking there's probably relatively the same amount of creativity involved though. In their essence, they're both the same anyway, since all a game consists of is problem solving as well.

>i had to learn CAD and technical drawing once
Which involves only technical aspects of drawing, but not the creativity part. Anyone can be taught the technicals.

I could theoretically know math on STEM level also, if I only autistically learned the formulas. But that's just technical knowledge, which can easily be replaced by books, googling and fucking calculators. I would still lack innate understanding of math just as you probably lack understanding the fundamentals of drawing.

>Same with music btw.
Again, with only the technical aspects of it.
>>
>>7869321
>technical aspects
>creativity part

so engineers, mathematicians etc. lack of creativity you say? and there is absolutely no creativity involved in solving STEM problems ?

you are just searching for exuses OP. get your ass off, get some stuff done. maybe then you would stop bitching about your lazyness.
>>
>>7869393
Boy I haven't seen someone with such inability to read for quite some time. Like 20 minutes, even.
>>
>>7868952
>pic implying you dont need creativity to program
>>
>>7869393
>throws an other ad hominem back.
>>
>>7869435
OP's pic is made to hearten most of arts students with inferiority complex.
>>
>>7868952
Don't listen to these faggots. Mathematics isn't some cold hard autist field. Your mathematical skills such as raw calculations are not as important as imagination when it comes to mathematics I.e. visualization of the unit circle and how it applies to vecters, waves etc. You have an advantage believe it or not, with this you should study on your free time. Relearn algebra with Yang's basic mathematics and read a proof book and then go straight into proof-based calculus to take advantage of your hidden talent
>>
>>7869484
>inter-universal teichmuller theory isn't a cold hard autist field
>>
>>7869506
Are you retarded?

Go shitpost on another thread.
>>
>>7869484
My sarcasm detectors went a bit off but I'll ignore it for a bit. What exactly do you mean by "Yang's basic mathematics"? A specific book or some way of teaching/studying? Google doesn't give much.
>>
>"I want to study STEM but maths has never been intuitive for me."

It was not for me either, but then I had to do every problem in the book for years and years, and finally... I got a degree in math. Now, I use it everyday...

The other thing was, I have enough credits to get a degree in economics, which helps everyday...

STEM, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math.

Start by READING. I have read Scientific American, and worked its math problems since I was 7 years old.
>>
>>7869513
It's a textbook on high school mathematics that even goes a little bit into proofs

Sorry it's not Yang, it's Serge Lang. I fucked up his name
>>
>>7869484
>Relearn algebra with Yang's basic mathematics and read a proof book and then go straight into proof-based calculus to take advantage of your hidden talent

Enormously good advice. Yang is good at Math, and an excellent teacher. Literally excellent.
>>
>>7869519
Is it a retard friendly book? Because it's fucking expensive.
>>
File: 1451442655991.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451442655991.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
>>7868952
You're a stupid teenager who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Just accept it OP. If you wanna git gud fucking read books and stop complaining.
>>
>>7868952
http://neurosciencenews.com/genetics-cognition-math-reading-ability-1181/
>>
>>7868952
You need to be over the age of 18 to post in this board.

The reason being that edgy teens like you post stupid shit like this that riles the board up.
>>
>>7869847
>he's edgy because he noticed he's above average
How dumb/edgy are you then?

How edgy was Newton?
>>
>>7869852
I usually get the "talented and lazy" vibe from teens who post confused and misguided shit here. Not this time. This is an insecure dumbass who thinks he's smart because he's better at games than his smart friend. Absolutely no reason to believe he's smart in any way.
>>
File: 1454269295224.jpg (58KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1454269295224.jpg
58KB, 525x503px
What STEM fields strike a good balance between science and art?

Do you even think there is art in science and vice versa, or should they be strictly viewed as two completly different entities?
>>
>>7869866
The fact that there's a certain "art" in doing pure science doesn't mean they're not separate subjects. After all, science also involves using blackboards but isn't concerned with studying chalk.
>>
>>7869865
You see what you wanna see nigga.
>>
>>7869878
The fact of the matter is there's a reason you need to be over the age of 18 to post here. Fuck off.
>>
>mathematical intelligence
>rare or special

China is full of highly capable drones. It's still a second world country
>>
>>7869882
May as well sign up to be a mod.

At least then you'd get hot pockets at a discount.
>>
>>7869884
>a second world country
>a second world
>>
>>7869893
See, you stupid idiots come here and just babble repeating the memes you hear from older people with no idea of anything. The problem with mods is not enforcing a very reasonable rule to ban faggot teenagers, it's when they abuse their power to censor.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_World

idiot
>>
>>7869905
So you know about the URSS.
Can't you just ignore my post and pretend that anything happened?
>>
>>7869903
You realize you're the only manchild here past 20 amongst 14 yearolds explaining them why mods are bad?
>>
>>7869911
>he fell for it
>>
>>7869866
Engineering probably.
When you create new electronic shit you care about its functionality, but also about its aesthetics. Its colour, its design, etc.

If you create the best car ever but it looks like utter shit, it will get far less popularity than if it was a good looking car.
>>
>>7869228
Neat. Pretty true statistic.

Did you make it up ?
>>
Bump because I need this thread tomorrow.
>>
>>7868952
The way to get better at math is literally just to practice doing math.

That said, there is a lot of STEM that doesn't require difficult math. I'm doing a double STEM major and the highest math I needed was a survey of calculus.
>>
>>7871176
what the fuck are you talking about? you need a thread by an insecure 14 year old faggot who wants to be told he isn't an idiot? fuck off
>>
>>7870029
I just compared myself to a group of friends whose GPA's I knew as undergrads, we all graduated years ago, so my memory is a little off. Seems pretty accurate though, I've seen those rough figures pop up in studies that look at entrance exam scores time and time again.

I am definitely the highest earner out of all of them, but the difference between 3.5 and 2.5 is only like 15-20k USD a year, and some save their money and invest it while others piss it away and that's not really correlated to their ranking. Gap between >3.8 and <3.5 is 50k USD and growing. The difference in a careers Manager, Consultant or Project Leader versus team member. I'll be on 220-250k at 35, he will be on 115-120k. For him to make the jump to where I am requires a lot of effort on his part and some risk eg. switch jobs.

These are all intelligent college graduates in STEM degrees, not burger flippers or retards, some just slacked off or partied too much and couldn't get into their preferred programs or companies, which meant they weren't fast tracked up the chain, which meant they weren't put in a position to manage or lead etc.

The 3.2 guy started his own business and made some bad hires and is in debt up to his fucking eye balls with a pregnant wife, so take that for what its worth. Life is more complicated than your GPA, but generally successful people let their ego fall away and do the work that's required. Meanwhile the 2.5 guy bought 2 houses is letting one out, payed off the other and is marrying a Chinese girl he met online (topkek).

There's lots of way to be successful without being some autist in STEM grinding GPA. Just work hard.
>>
>>7871215
>intelligent college graduates in STEM degrees
>managers, consultants, project leaders
>success measured by strong correlation between GPA and money

fucking triggered me m8
undercover administrators facading as engineers aren't what you would think when you think STEM or what people usually discuss here. pure science/math or GTFO
>>
> I'm the stereotypically art inclined person and I fucking hate it. It's obvious that it'd take me extra time to study maths so there's that. There's also the fact that I fear I'll be hopelessly left behind by others in any STEM field, looking like a fucking retard and failing everything.

Intelligence aside, if you're afraid of hard work, failure, and being inferior to other people, you should stay away from STEM.
>>
>>7869228
>GPA <3.8 Studies under 15 hours a week.

Do other people agree? What are studying that those numbers apply on?

I'm a third year ECE and these numbers seem way too low.

>Once every two weeks there's a Programming assignment that needs 30 hours

>Once every two weeks there's a lab report takes also 30 hours

>2-3 more subjects homework that need at least 8 hours each.

46 hours and that's the bare minimum unless you're copying your assignments.

Now, my avarage is about an 80, which translates to 3.0, and I study for about 50 hours a week, which is a close as it gets to having a life while studying, and I don't really know anyone who's doing much better than me, not to mention with less hours.

I may be just stupid but it seems more likely that the american grading system has a huge grade inflation(or maybe shit is taught in a different way? Hard to believe it's so much more affective though), can anyone not from the US confirm?
>>
>>7871278
I've studied a bit abroad and yes America has a grade inflation problem.
I did very little studying in college ended up with a 3.0 and had a hard time after finding a grad school
>>
>>7868952
While this image looks pretty cool, there should be more than only code on the left. Also the text on the left is precise and short, the text on the right shouldn't be like this, too. It should be something like this: Right. OOOH I AM ART NAAA NAAA AAAAH OOOOH
>>
>>7868952
>be me
>play guitar
>study biochemistry
Sure feels good not to be a stereotype. Maybe you should get off your ass and start actually learning math OP, you faggot.
>>
>>7868952
quality read

guy says he's smart and uses video games as proof

people call him out on being a dumbass

he gets mad and insults back without actually proving why he is intelligent
>>
>>7871278
wtf waht kind of school do you go to that shit is ridiculous
>>
>>7871436

All israeli universities have pretty much the same workload and the same grade avarage and distribution, I really don't understand how the same material can be tought in the same level with the same experience with this much less hours. I guess US schools trust that students study regardless of homework and plan the courswork differently, which maybe makes sense with the whole CS meme, students who don't really want to learn are going to be shit, and those kind of students are plenty in CS unlike other fields.
>>
>>7871187
If avoiding math was my goal I wouldn't have posted this thread.

>>7871194
I'm 20 actually :^)

>>7871253
No it's just I can well imagine myself getting a mindblock and being unable to understand some simple shit and needing someone to explain it to me 50 times.

>>7871399
>While this image looks pretty cool
Is why I posted it. Then when I actually read it I realized what cringe it is.

>>7871406
>implying not every single useless hipster knows how to play a couple of well known tunes on a guitar
They're called "guitar players" only because technically they play the guitar. That doesn't imply they have any modicum of talent.

Like I said earlier ITT technical aspects don't constitute a talent or actual ability. >>7869321

>>7871430
>I created this thread to prove my superiority
>I was talking about video games
>I got mad
>I ad hominem'd my way out of arguments some shitposters started
>the goal was to prove my intelligence
wew lad

Anyway I got what I needed from this thread.
>>
>>7872680
>defensive
>rationalizing
Here's what I predict: You'll start studiying STEM and drop out after a few months after you realize it's going to require hard work, except you won't consciously realize this as you'll be using the "muhh artistic brain" as an excuse.
>>
File: iregister.png (109KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
iregister.png
109KB, 211x244px
>Can't grasp math, the best indicator of general intelligence
>Still think he's smart

Just accept that STEM separates the naturally talented from Intellectually inflated . No one said life was fair.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.