[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women never geniuses are even autistic savants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: Einstein-the-Genius.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein-the-Genius.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
Why are women never geniuses are even autistic savants?
>>
>>7867437
1. men have a wider range of IQ distribution
2. even if you did have a female genius, she might not care about science or she might get pregnant
>>
>>7867437
Autism is a male thing, cf. Baron Cohen. That isn't to say that there aren't autistic women Temple Grandin is an example. There's probably also an element of under diagnosis, although I'm not sure as to the prevalence of that.
>>
>>7867437
Because they are too busy being sluts.
>>
>>7867437
Isn't autism an abstraction matter?

Women have a low abstraction competence, hence they are not likely to be autists.

Is this right?
>>
>>7867517
How many autistic females have you seen? Think about it.
>>
>>7867519
Not him, but as a math student I've seen quite a few autistic women. They are all either sluts or so far deranged that you won't even consider them "women" anymore.
>>
>>7867445
>might get pregnant

....does brain matter get burned for baby production or something? Pretty sure women are just as smart/not-smart before and after pregnancy.
>>
>>7867525
>I've seen quite a few autistic women. They are all either sluts
I have seen this too and I hate it so much because you know that if they were born male their autism would have had them consigned to isolation for life. When women have autism it somehow makes their sex lives even easier seeing as they gain the perfect feminine traits of shyness and quietness.
>>
>>7867525

Cite some examples faggot
>>
>>7867552
If sex was as easy to come by, male artists would be having sex too. Autistic girls can be shut-ins, but they get horny and guys approach them. She can be a total sperg and still get the D. I wish I was a grill :(
>>
>>7867588
Autists... Not artists
>>
>>7867588
I tried to explain this to my doctor that as a severely autistic male who happens to like the idea of being female I'd be better off going ahead with it but he was not getting it.
>>
>>7867530
Because a woman with a toddler is gonna do quantum physics.
>>
>>7867437
socially women are not pushed into science or mastering a subject as much as men are

there is slight differences in the brain between sex's, but not enough to prevent einstein from being a woman in an alternate universe
>>
>>7867597
What about a man with a toddler?
>>
>>7867594

>did he just say he'd prefer to be female
>>
>>7867599
He lets his wife take care of the kid and then he goes off to do his quantum physics. Let's see how you're gonna twist this one around.
>>
>>7867605

He meant a man raising a toddler by himself
>>
>>7867610
I...cannot recall any genius discoveries/theories being made by a single father taking care of his child. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
>>
>>7867605
A man shouldn't raise his kids? Is that a woman's job? Kinda like cooking and laundry?
>>
>>7867598
As a male now studying pure mathematics, I was never pushed, encouraged or even recommended to go into STEM.

You feminists have a male strawman so far up your asses that I doubt you can even comprehend modern reality.
>>
>>7867604
>Hated autist male
or
>Loved autist female
it's a tough choice.
>>
>>7867650
Autist women who fuck whatever man comes around willing to do it isn't actually having sex.

What separates masturbation from sex is the thrill you get while having sex with someone you like sexually.

Having sex with someone that doesn't really attract you is no better than masturbating with a really realistic dildo.

>inb4 you are lying xD
Try having sex with an ugly girl. Lets see how hard you cum to her.
>>
>>7867649
Doesn't matter if you were pushed. It's just a social norm for males to do STEM and women to do social/liberal arts stuff. Unless you lived under a rock, you had exposure to this and possibly influence your interests.
>>
>>7867657
It isn't about the sex it's about being desired. Boosts general self esteem.
>>
>>7867657
Jeez man, autistic girls typically aren't 10/10 hotties. They're probably happy with an average looking dude.
>>
>>7867669
>you had exposure to this and possibly influence your interests.

Only exposure I had to math was math class at school.

I may have my memories blurred by the opressive patriarchy patented memory eraser but I remember that when the bell rang and math class was next, the girls in the class room were not opressed and triggered out of the building so that they went to draw dicks or some shit while we did math and laughed at them for being inferior.

>your interests
At least you are right about this. But I'm sure women can also be interested on math.

Unless the patriarchy patented brain washing techniques to make girls hate math actually exist.

Oh man the patriarchy is spooky. You convinced me, I'm double majoring in gender studies. We need to expose this boogeyman!
>>
>>7867683
Are you happy with an average girl?

As someone who's fucked only average girls I will tell you that it will never be enough and that is why I always break up with them after some weeks. It is not just the same if they don't have a huge ass and tits.
>>
>>7867684
Calm down man. Let's use one example. Toys. Did your parents get you K'nex or a doll house?
>>
>>7867685
I'm happy with sex with an average girl lol. I'm not that vain. My gf is like 7/10. Don't feel like I'd be banging anything hotter than that on the regular anyway, but more like 5-6/10s mostly, with up to an 8 on the rare occasion. Her personality works for me, so I'm happy.
>>
>>7867692
well I'm a grill and my mom didn't buy me many grill toys. I got most of my brother's toys. I'm studying to be an electrical engineer and he's studying to be a pharmacist (though he would have loved history).
then again, both of my parents are in STEM. and some of my grandparents.
>>
>>7867702
Lucky for you that you had a brother. For reals when I have a daughter of my own, she's getting all that good stuff. Lego's, K'nex, etc.

Personally, my parents got me Lego Mindstorm stuff when I was in elementary school. They never got my sister that stuff. I was using computer programming to create robots in elementary school! Now I'm an engineer. Luckily my sister did as good as she could without being in STEM (a lawyer).
>>
File: 3aMOteQ.jpg (51KB, 610x508px) Image search: [Google]
3aMOteQ.jpg
51KB, 610x508px
>>7867437
There are plenty of great female minds, albeit less than men- must have to do with psychological differences in exploration of the unknown
>>
>>7867437
Has anyone even been far as to look like even go to with it?
>>
>>7867692
>K'nex or a doll house?

I don't even know what a K'nex is. I do know what a doll house is but I never got one.

Indeed, they bought me manly toys but I don't think having a ripped muscular plastic man in my room gave me my interest in mathematics.

Stop making excuses
>>
>>7867700
>Her personality works for me

This is what I tell them, and myself. A personality cannot support a sexual relationship.
>>
>>7868346
I guess it's just all that testosterone that makes numbers and equations so sexy. The number 8 is basically boobs!
>>
>>7867624
>I think patterns between genders in life choices is an illusion by the patriarchy
Holy fuck reddit is ik this board.
>>
>ctrl+f
>no noether

What is wrong with you /sci/. Emmy Noether was a genius.
>>
>>7867530
have you never heard of "pregnancy brain"?

kids do weird shit to womens brain chemistry.
>>
>>7867712
I probably would have gotten dolls and shit, but a war broke out and the economy was terrible. toys just weren't a priority when I was a kid.
my mom remarried to a programmer and we moved to america. he taught me how to blind type and use a computer when I was about 9 and I learned english, so that opened a lot of doors for me.

my brother uses a mac though.

I'm just trying to say there are no rules to these kinds of things. my brother fits this board's description of a grill, and I fit the description of a boy.

girls love legos though. we had some castles, formula 1's and pirates from italy that our parents bought us.
>>
>>7868413
>but a war broke out and the economy was terrible.

Pls anon, 4chan is a safe space. We are all first world 20 somethings who have never faced hardship once in our lives. Your reality is literally triggering me to death.

Check your opression privilege.

MOOOOOOODS
>>
>>7867437
>determinism

When will this cancer die?
>>
>>7868430
:D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
it's not a big deal, I have quite a normal life.
>>
>>7867437
Emmy Noether.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 550x309px
>>7867519
Hmmm...let me think...
>>
>>7867519
Temple Grandin invented the cow-squeezing machine.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb

dunno if refuted or not, i have faith tho
>>
>>7868466
slava, anon.
>>
Is Vi Hart not autistic?
>>
>>7867685
Honestly tho girls with huge ass and tits tend to have everything handed to them in life. The sense of entitlement gets old real fast. Great for a fuck but not wife material.
>>
>>7867437
Lise Meitner, you big ol dummy.
>>
>>7867437
>Why are women never geniuses are even autistic savants?
Read this sentence outloud.
>>
Google Ruth Lawrence. She was a fucking savant from an young age.
>>
>>7868670
I have huge tits and lead a pretty tough life.
>>
>>7868787
>i'm so retarded i can't make a simple homophonic substitution
>>
>>7868670
>hurr I have life figured out
>>
>>7868790
>I'm so retarded that I make typos based on pronunciation because I have to sound out my thoughts rather than simply transcribe them.
>>
>>7868789
I'm guessing you have huge tits, a huge ass, huge thighs, huge belly, huge back tits, huge arms, huge chins and huge cankles.

Am I right?
>>
File: 1449863896340.jpg (51KB, 882x924px) Image search: [Google]
1449863896340.jpg
51KB, 882x924px
>>7867437
women do not have to think to have an easy life, thanks to betas like you ready to choose to help them.
>>
Female here. Was always interested in writing from a very young age, wrote grad level material when I was a freshman in college, now finishing up my PhD at age 24. Wouldn't really consider myself savant status I was always very gifted in the arts, however my classmates used to bully me because I had little concept of self-care due to clumsiness and disconnection from my surroundings. Was called 'retarded' a lot by this one kid. (But I came across his facebook one time and he can barely write sentences, so, ayy)

Neurologically there isn't much difference between the sexes considering how malleable the brain is in terms of neural connections. The reason there are more purported and publicized male geniuses is due to a lot of factors external of gender. Women are also socialized very differently in upbringing. The perception and recognition of 'genius' is pretty skewed also. People, for the most part, are pretty imperceptive in working with abstract concepts like intelligence.
>>
>>7867450
Girls are better than boys at hiding autism. They are less obvious mimics than boys.
>>
>>7868392
Baby brain is real, but it is temporary.
>>
>>7868842
>Neurologically there isn't much difference between the sexes considering how malleable the brain is in terms of neural connections.
rly niga
>>
>>7868878
I'm just saying it to point to the fact that less women being deemed as 'geniuses' is not fault of their sex.
>>
>>7868874
So a sex change can treat autism? I've always thought so as long as the patient was happy to do it. It's so painfully obvious that only boys get fucked over by autism.
>>
>>7868890
Lol. Every autist gets fucked over by autism. Just because you can't get a gf doesn't mean that autism doesn't have a negative impact on each person affected.
>>
>>7868892
Explain how girls get fucked over by autism?
>Relationships? Men don't care, actually like a shy awkward quiet girl
>Friends? Female friends are generally more caring, even if you can't find women who aren't bitches again male friends won't give a shit
>Jobs? If you are too autistic to get into skill based jobs you can just do jobs where all that matters is your looks
>>
>>7868912
Autism in females comes with a lot more than shyness or slight awkwardness. Autism affects the body significantly, so the girl will probably have poor hygiene and a very monotone, stiff voice. Autism also affects the way you function socially, so if your peers aren't put off by your socially unacceptable appearance, they will be put off by your lack of filter and general oddity. Refer to point one on jobs, but eventually the autist will learn how to manage themselves, however... why should being a hooker or a stripper even be a viable choice to begin with?

I think you really need to do more research on autism.
>>
>>7868920
>Autism affects the body significantly, so the girl will probably have poor hygiene and a very monotone, stiff voice.
This only applies to the more extreme end of the spectrum. Plenty people on /r9k/ look completely normal yet they are still basement dwelling losers. I am one of them, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my appearance, in fact some people say I look good yet no-one likes me.
>Autism also affects the way you function socially, so if your peers aren't put off by your socially unacceptable appearance, they will be put off by your lack of filter and general oddity
Well I'll refer to my point that men generally have a higher tolerance towards these things. In school I knew this girl who dressed in MLP gear every day and was obsessed with llamas yet she still had two guys chasing her.
>why should being a hooker or a stripper even be a viable choice to begin with?
It's better than nothing. I've been on welfare for six years despite getting top A level grades and getting into Imperial College London. I was just too autistic to survive university. A woman would have just gone to the local strip club and still made loads of money, I have to survive on government handouts
>I think you really need to do more research on autism.
I know more about autism than you ever will. Your claim that women are equally affected is ludicrous. Perhaps at the higher end of the spectrum because as you said poor hygiene can't be ignored male or female but somewhere in the middle where you're "just a bit odd" Social suicide for men, women can just coast on their looks. I've been to asperger groups, 90% male, all the guys were 40 year old virgins, all the girls were 20 year olds with boyfriends.
>>
File: 1455683132215.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455683132215.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>7867437
>>
>>7868938
People on r9k are not autistic. They are just a bunch of sad fuckheads.

Can we please start using the word autism to apply to actual autism?
>>
File: 1427390392-4levc.jpg (342KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
1427390392-4levc.jpg
342KB, 1334x694px
The limitedness of brain-selective nutrients during human evolution put constraints on maximal adult female functioning in favor of prenatal development. Hence, higher cognitive function is encoded exclusively on the Y chromosome.
>>
>>7867624
>Kinda like cooking and laundry?
Yes.
>>
File: theory of autism.jpg (40KB, 1262x799px) Image search: [Google]
theory of autism.jpg
40KB, 1262x799px
>>7869247
I have a theory for what you just said. Pic related. Many times I've come across hand flapping DGAF spergs who somehow were more popular than me. I theorize that once your each a certain point of autism people either find you funny or take pity on you. People like me and /r9k/ who are in the middle of the spectrum are just seen as weird losers or as you so kindly put it "sad fuckheads"
So to add both these theories together, autism affects you the most socially if you are a) male and b) high-functioning. If you are c) female and/or d) completely spergtastic people won't treat you as awfully.
>>
>>7869306
Ah, got it. Thanks for showing your sexism and forfeiting your credibility.
>>
>>7869550

www.reddit.com

edit: thanks for the gold!
>>
>>7869309
>We are autists.
If your psychologist said that to you, then you can call yourself an autist.

Most of you have had a poor social education, and your parents, especially your father, let you isolate yourself.

The media ideology from the early 2000's: women are the same as men, exagerated that view, so probably your mother and the teachers helped to that process.

>theory
That's not even a coherent assumption.
>>
>>7869560
Stay proud of your sexism. It's totally justified and the harsh truth society is simply too scared to admit.
>>
>>7867669

>meanwhile girls outscore boys on every K-12 subject average grade-wise and numerous studies have shown evidence of female teacher bias towards girls (in an environment that is heavily female)

Sure man. It's the "social norms" and the system keeping em down. Even today.
>>
>>7869550
I'm not in his camp and he is certainly a sexist but

>Daily reminder that being a sexist doesn't mean your opinions are immediately invalid.
>Daily reminder that being a recist doesn't invalidate your opinions either
>Daily reminder that someone who has an opinion contrary to yours is not immediately a bigot with no credibility

I know you tumblrinas and redditors have lower standards of arguing but this is /sci/. The average IQ is 300 here, 300 points above that of tumblr and reddit.

Instead of being a complete moron, like you were, you could dispute his point by arguing to the contrary. That laundry and cooking is not a woman's job.

For example, you could claim that even though before women were not responsible for themselves and thus served as caregivers, nowadays women are not in the same position. Women have the work the same jobs a man do and they, in general, have the same responsibility a man does. That is what entails equality. Therefore, cooking and doing laundry is as much a female responsibility as a male responsibility.
>>
>>7869704
>300

You got a point. I would rather have a civil conversation than name-call. But of course my implication is that we are not in old timey sitcoms where cooking and laundry is the wife's job. And then he goes and says it is. No point in arguing any further imo.
>>
>>7869704
>have the same responsibility a man does
I think women tend to be more responsible towards their children. Isn't it because they produce some hormones which makes them more protective and tender towards babies and toddlers?

If this is right, then they can never be socially equal.

Also, they bear children desu, while men can't.
>>
>>7868938
You should stop trying to define someone struggling by how many partners they can get. I am autistic, and God knows I never had guys chasing after me. Even so, you can still struggle even if you have a few guys or girls chasing after you.
>>
Considering everything Emmy Noether did to change the way we view mathematics, you're wrong.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.