[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on reddit science >see all these smartass phd students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (13KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 250x242px
>go on reddit science
>see all these smartass phd students with detailed answers for karma whoring
>look at their post history
>literally normie tier chads and stacies implying multiple sexual partners

Since when did STEM majors get flooded with normie tier chads and stacies that beta bots who just want to study advanced magnetohydrodynamic plasma physics alone have no chance of ever getting tenure?
>>
>>7865078
/sci/ is full of pseodintellectual high schoolers and college freshmen who don't actually know anything. It is extremely ill-advised to listen to anything this board says.
>>
>>7865279
Whatever nerd
>>
>>7865279
This. /sci/ has the losers in STEM, the guys on reddit is what scientists are really like
>>
>>7865078
>reddit
>chads
Choose only one. Redditors are the ultimate beta cucks.
>>
>>7865078
Fucking stay in reddit you cuck
>>
> reddit "science"
> has anything to do with science
> omg look guis im totally not trying to advertise as if reddit has a bit of scientific value
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Go back to your flat earths and reptilians redditard.

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>7865078
>advanced magnetohydrodynamic plasma physics
Bazinga!
>>
>>7865381
> the guys on reddit is what scientists are really like
That's probably true.

...ew
>>
> smartass phd students
I love reddit science as well xD
>>
>>7865432
> magnets : how do they work jedi edition
>>
>>7865078
Dumb frogposter, did you think the delusions of /r9k/ were actually real? No, that board is full of losers (in all parts of life) who want nerds to also be losers (socially) so that they can feel better about being losers. Some nerds are social losers, but certainly not all of them. They're completely independent things. So don't put someone down for being good at Y because X is more important. If you genuinely care about Y (a lot of /r9k/ seems to not actually like people and just wants a GF because of social stigma), get better at Y.
>>
>>7865078
Do you really think anyone who acts like they do on here could get anywhere in life?

>caustic, unlikable personalities
>sperg out over the smallest of details
>unwarranted self-importance and inability to find the good in anything
>continually telling people you don't like to kill themselves
>"muh major is superior to yours"

face it, 4chan is the internet's /trash/ board.
>>
>>7865513
Autist here, I can confirm I didn't even make it past first year of undergrad.
>>
Most of those people on reddit don't actually know what they're talking about and are regurgitating undergrad intro material without knowing if it's actually applicable or relevant
>>
File: fake_r.jpg (100KB, 467x636px) Image search: [Google]
fake_r.jpg
100KB, 467x636px
I'm a Chad with a PhD in plasma physics and I think trying to get tenure is futile this day and age anyhow.

Be glad you got another reason not to go down that road.
>>
>>7865602
Oh yes, clearly anonymous shitposter #7865602 on a burmese lithography BBS is more credible on any given subject than actual PhD candidates.
>>
>>7865078
uhm
>>>/r9k/
>>
Turns out being smart and hardworking is not mutually exclusive to being socially engaging, fun to hang out with or having any personal depth.

Turns out your 'intelligence' isn't the identifying factor at all when it comes to who you are as a person.

Turns out you're special in the bad way, OP.
>>
>>7865513
>sperg out over the smallest of details
>inability to find the good in anything

These are good qualities in engineers though.
>>
reddit has a science board? seeya retards.
>>
File: 1451869198489.gif (988KB, 450x405px) Image search: [Google]
1451869198489.gif
988KB, 450x405px
>>7865519
right but it's completely dependent on the university as to whether that makes you a complete failure...
>>
>>7866916
Dumb weeaboo
>>
>>7866606
Not really, because you have to work with other people who will hate you. If you can even get through an interview, that is.
>>
File: 1451607276039.gif (182KB, 208x292px) Image search: [Google]
1451607276039.gif
182KB, 208x292px
>>7866942
mhm, enjoy your polytechnic
>>
>>7865647

>burmese lithography BBS

this meme was never funny, kill yourself
>>
>>7868549
I find it funny.

How angry are you about this?
>>
File: CREAAzAVAAEhQmM.jpg (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
CREAAzAVAAEhQmM.jpg
49KB, 900x900px
>>7865078
Kek'd.

I've worked with a couple normies for capstones and at work, they were all shit tier. Literally have to handhold them through the simplest tasks if you want their work done properly. People with "lives" don't spend enough time immersing themselves in the science since they are too distracted with banal bullshit all time.

tldr it's just reddit tooting its over-glorified horn as usual.
>>
Reddit has a science board?
>>
>>7865381
Going off my professors, it's kinda in the middle. They're all dweeby but typically outdoorish as opposed to r9kish.
>>
>>7865381
>actually believing this

confirmed for shit tier school
>>
>>7865639
>I'm a normie
>therefore I'm a Chad

lmao
>>
>>7865078

OP,

You have been gravely misled. While you have been working on only one of your attributes - knowledge - others have been working on multiple. Knowledge, social, physical, community, etc.. And they have been able to consistently raise these levels at the same rate at the same rate as you have risen your levels of knowledge.
>>
>>7868693

This. There are people who are better looking, more intelligent, and more fun in one package than you will ever be.

OP is an evil villian
>>
>>7865647
>burmese lithography BBS

i kekd
>>
>STEM filled with stacies and chads
Reddit /sci/ is home to that one guy and girl who is a normie in those STEM classes. /sci/ is an accurate portrayal of STEM folk. Autistic and ugly. Normie Chad and Stacy are lowly autistic but cute and fun.
>>
>>7865078
The best part is that you'll get passed over for jobs, too. Why hire you when they could hire a normal person with the same qualifications?
>>
>>7868689
Granted a lot of STEM students are awkward and nerdy but I've never seen 4chan-tier arrogant, rude, creepy spergs at university. If they exist they must hide in their rooms all day. I tell you a funny story, I met a friend on campus, he was with this guy and he introduced me to him, never met him before. Anyway three days later I see him walking out of the room next to mine. Turns out he had been my next-door-neighbour for the entire year. Nigger never even left his room to pick up his free cafeteria meals. I can't see someone like him lasting long in any job.
>>
>>7869348
>Granted a lot of STEM students are awkward and nerdy but I've never seen 4chan-tier arrogant, rude, creepy spergs at university. If they exist they must hide in their rooms all day.

Oh, we can exist...
>>
>>7866606
No, because then any penis imperfection will probably make them stop sucking

And they went to uni for nothing
>>
>>7865078
https://www.reddit.com/r/science/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/17/study-smoking-pot-doesnt-make-you-anxious-or-depressed/

Yeah this is why I don't use Reddit, nobody gives a flying fuck about your weed you degenerate ingrates.
>>
File: 1454256518666.jpg (202KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1454256518666.jpg
202KB, 717x880px
>reddit
those cunts even have a brownie-point sytem
>>
>All this butthurt over a superior board
kek
>>
>>7865671
>socially engaging, fun to hang out with
>having any personal depth

Being liked by normies doesn't equate personal depth, nor does being a smart and hardworking social autist imply no personal depth.
>>
>>7865078
>oh no, the universe doesn't operate on some cosmic principle where you either get social competence or scientific competence

boo hoo.
>>
If Reddit didn't have an upboat system then I would use it.
>>
>>7868635
Reddit has a 4chan board
>>
>>7865279

Agreed. You guys are going over like flashcard tier ochem 1 material in another thread. This board isnt that great. /g/ is pretty bad too, mostly compsci and IT freshmen I can tell.

But to answer OP's question - good genetics are good genetics. It's stupid to think attractive people are dumb, if they hit the lottery on physical attributes what makes you think they're dumb mentally as well? I'd say most simply don't apply themselves and spend most of their time with social bullshit.
>>
>>7865078
>implying grad school isn't a literal whore house
Are you in undergrad or something? Grad school revolves around drinking, socializing, and slutting it up.

>tfw banging my undergrads
(^;
>>
>>7865078
Which law of thermodynamics says we can't get knowledge AND pussy?
>>
>>7872215
1st law of bitterness
>>
>>7872189
>You guys are going over like flashcard tier ochem 1 material in another thread. This board isnt that great.
you're mistakenly thinking that this board is for talking about science

it's not

it's for shitposting about science
>>
>>7872193

Scott, do we turn in the labs to you next wednesday or the week after?

Also, stop hitting on all the girls in class, it's soooooooooo obvious.
>>
>>7865078
>see all these smartass phd students with detailed answers for karma whoring
Maybe they just have an interest in their subject and like to help people.
>>
>>7872193
I love fucking the grad girls

>tfw I'm undergrad
>>
>>7868692
When your reference point is /r9k/, we're all Chads.
>>
>>7865078
Why are you such a bitch?
>Oh no, these other people have different lives from me and are having sex while also sharing an interest I have!
Are you angry you're not getting any? Try not being so bitter, take a positive outlook and actually talk to people rather than being an antisocial faggot like you are, maybe it'll turn out well for you.

t. A kissless virgin
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.