[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /sci/ how did you contribute to this world with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0fc.jpg (26KB, 524x492px) Image search: [Google]
0fc.jpg
26KB, 524x492px
Tell me, /sci/ how did you contribute to this world with your intelligence ?
>>
>implying
>>
Wasted it on 4chan and writing shit
>>
>>7854806
>intelligimance
>imphglyjng
>>
>contribution

Wow that's some spooky spooks you got there.
>>
>>7854806
i got a bunch of papers published in internationally recognized scientific journals.

Worked my ass off and discovered something new. My papers are getting sited a lot. One day Ill be famous.

Then I let the aspiring politician playing scientist who i was working for combined with my drunk cunt greedy prick of an old man break me down mentally.

So I hurt myself bad and am now facing long term physical disability. No amount of recognition for the work i did will raise my spirits.
>>
>>7855692
If that's true you are one of the biggest faggots I've ever encountered on this site, which is saying a lot given this is fucking 4chan.
>>
>>7855701
you wanna meet up bro?

ill pay for your 1 way ticket.
>>
I have improved the science of making workers redundant.
At least five people have been sacked because of me.

>>7855692
We all have haters, no need to be a faggot about it
>>
Shitposting on /sci/
>>
>>7855718
>I have improved the science of making workers redundant.
>At least five people have been sacked because of me.

You sound like a cunt. This you? Pic related.
>>
File: 1281824818241.jpg (10KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
1281824818241.jpg
10KB, 214x317px
>>7854806
I am so intelligent that I realize contributing to the world is for sheeple addicted to The Man's cock

only the NEETs are truly intelligent for they realize the absurdity of effort when survival is free
>>
>>7855752
He sounds awesome. Based CS majors.
>>
>>7855752
>cunt
No, just edgy

We're talking companies where headcount reduction is necessary to keep factories profitable. The alternative would be shutting a whole plant down and moving production to China.
>>
hurting myself was an accident

accidents happen when you get stressed out.

hope you dont end up finding out the hard way like i did
>>
>>7854806
>intelligence

Implying there are intelligent persons in this shithole.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.