[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Study Techniques General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 489x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 489x350px
What's the fastest and least time consuming way to study Maths? Let's say I have a Linear Algebra test coming up the next week, and have a weekend to work on it. And umm, study techniques general i guess?
>>
>>7850382
Hope somebody could help, currently am mindlessly spamming problem sums again and again, literally like a no life asian, it works, but it takes up too much time, i need to have a way gain the necessary skills in a more productive manner.
>>
the best way to learn something is to be prepared to teach whatever it is that you are learning
if you can teach a subject, you can pass a test on that subject
>>
>>7850406
Teaching is one thing, probably a good way to get the foundations right, but when they throw at you Higher Order thinking sums, you'll mess up big time.
>>
>>7850410
>higher order thinking sum
What
>>
>>7850382
full autism.

disconnect your computer and work problems faggot.
>>
>>7850382
Formalize it all very, very quickly and try to pattern match what the standard notation is referring to.
>>
>>7850406
Not really. You can have someone's who's amazing at the subject but completely and utterly shit at teaching
>>
>>7850419
Problem sums that require deeper understanding and thinking.
>>
>>7850382

1) avoid timewasting on /sci/

2) work problems

3) avoid timewasting on /sci/
>>
How to study for math test?
>>
File: youkhandoit.gif (131KB, 1240x653px) Image search: [Google]
youkhandoit.gif
131KB, 1240x653px
>Khan Academy
>>
>>7851818
RIP Knowledge Map.
>>
>>7850424
Holy shit, I expected better logic of /sci/...
Read your post and the post you replied to again.
>>
Read your notes. Then do practice problems for 30min. Then read your notes. Take a quick 5-10min break.

Repeat for 8 hours.

Next day, repeat, but review your work from the day before before moving on. If you finished all practice problems the day before, just do them a second time.
>>
>>7852137
Thank you.

You, now how the FUCK do I get motivated to do this. I am Le tired.
>>
Help. Me.
>>
>>7852148
I listen to music.
>>
>>7850382
What is your class focused on?
Concepts and demonstrations, or problem-solving.
For instance, linear algebra. What questions do they ask you? prove T is a linear transform? prove T is an holomorphism, shit like that?
If yes, then the fastest ways is take exams from former years and solve them.
>>
>>7852148
well then have a nap
>>
>>7852148
Stop saying le
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.