[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemists are what happens when physicists smoke weed. >discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Chemists are what happens when physicists smoke weed.

>discuss
>>
File: wwi-chemical-agent.jpg (186KB, 1245x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wwi-chemical-agent.jpg
186KB, 1245x1600px
>>7837289
Chemists, we change the way you live and die
>>
>>7837289
W-oo-t is a very hit and miss artist. Discuss.
>>
>>7837289
Physicists are what happens when mathematicians suffer from brain damage.
>>
Engineers are what happen when physicists find jobs.
>>
>>7837456
More like physicists who aren't smart enough to come up with new math and science.
>>
>>7837469
Aww, did your tiny dick get offended by the completely inoccuous comment? So insecure about your intelligence that you have to assume everything is a shot at your department?
>>
>>7837289
Been interested in chemistry ever since i found out how fucking fun it is to extract psychoactive alkaloids from plant matter.
>>
>>7837456
>Engineers are what happen when physicists come out of the closet
>>
File: 1450609702831.png (18KB, 641x573px) Image search: [Google]
1450609702831.png
18KB, 641x573px
>>7837578
How fun is it? I am interested in chemistry for similar reasons. What kinds of plants out of curiosity?
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>7837636
Not him but constructing some sort of apparatus and running a synthesis is cozy.
>>
Penists are what happens when my asshole gets fucking gaped lmao *tips fedora*
>>
I'm a physicists and threads like this make us look bad
>>
>>7837725
My dick is fucking tiny and I shit my pants on purpose
>>
>>7837289
another one of these threads

what happened? rejected by a chemist?
>>
>>7837560
So obsessed with dicks, typical of an engineer
>>
>>7837560
Aww, did your tiny dick get offended by the completely inoccuous comment? So insecure about your intelligence that you have to assume everything is a shot at your department?
>>
>>7837289
>when physicists smoke weed
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
– J.Robert Oppenheimer, 16 July 1945
>>
>>7837289
>wanted to be particle physicist
>became chemist instead because particle physics is a meme
>never smoked weed
>>
>>7837456
That's pretty accurate actually, considered that physicists can pretty easily get engineering positions if they have some minimal additional formation, while an engineer would need years to get to the point where he can actually contribute to pushing the boundaries of knowledge (i.e. do research).
>>
>>7839629
I'm the guy who originally posted that. It wasn't even tongue in cheek, its no secret that the majority of physics bachelors who find work, end up working as engineers.

Funny how many replies that got.
>>
>>7839981
I should rephrase that,

> funny the sort of childish replies that got
>>
>>7837578
>how fucking fun it is to extract
Well lucky you, that'll be pretty much every workup ever. Let's just hope your salts stay salty and your greases stay greasy and you never have to measure anything within 20% accuracy ever again.
>>
>>7837289
>>7837310

I'm so happy other people on /sci/ know about W-o-o-t
>>
>>7839629
let's face it, if you're on 4chan arguing about "engineers vs scientists" or some equally pathetic dickwaving contest, you're not going to be pushing the boundaries of knowledge either way.
>>
>>7839629
Actually, no. Physicists cannot get Engineer jobs unless they have an engineering degree and have successfully gotten their PE. Merely getting an engineering degree doesn't make you an engineering degree. It makes you an over qualified tech. It's just like how having an LLD/JD doesn't make you a lawyer nor having an MD making you a doctor.
>>
>>7841644
They don't understand the difference between tech jobs and professional engineering.

They're the type of egotistical shitwankers who will tell people they're engineers while working as a train driver or being an IT "coder girl" who. #LooksLikeAnEngineer etc.
>>
File: neanderthal.jpg (35KB, 475x384px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
35KB, 475x384px
>>7837317
All the mathematicians I've met have had brain damage. Autism to be precise.
>>
Chemistry is physics for people who don't give a shit about physics.
>>
>>7841750
I agree with this.
Chemistry is more tangible which is appealing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.