[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do aliens look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Br1h6AgCQAAjo6t.jpg (20KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
Br1h6AgCQAAjo6t.jpg
20KB, 500x267px
In many ponderings of mine, I have questioned how natural selection would affect the appearance of out interstellar neighbors, while trying to break away from whatever styles are present here on earth. Has anyone here ever thought the same thing? Has anyone here made renderings of such beings?
>>
I have reason to believe they would look somewhat similar
>>
>>7808597
Me neither. Since I realized this, one of the things I've been thinking about in my seemingly endless free time is what they would look like, even wear.
>>
>>7808592
Who knows? Intelligent species could have evolved from anything.

It would not surprise me if the first alien contact we have are with aliens that look creepily like humans or they're radioactive 70 metre long octopus things made of silicon that evolved in oceans of petroleum. That wear helmets.
>>
>>7808608
One of the things I like to think about is whether or not DNA is the only thing that creatures would use for genetic coding. DNA is a trait garnered by evolution, why wouldn't another genetic structure happen to appear?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were little green men either, but there's so many other fantastic things it could be. I think LGM would be the most dissapointing ET to find.
>>
File: Eosapien.jpg (329KB, 998x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Eosapien.jpg
329KB, 998x1174px
this was a good one
from some documentary

the bag thing on top is filled with a gas it secretes which allows it to float or something
>>
>>7808648
I loved that documentary.
>>
>>7808592
Aliens probably look like living things that are foreign to us.

u fking piece of uneducated shit
>>
>>7808648
>>7808660
That sounds interesting. Do you know the name of that documentary?
>>
>>7808862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3mbKvSVDI

if you werent totally inept you could have found this in 5seconds just based on the image title
>>
>>7808864
Im a lazy fucker and sadly it is disappointing, but thanks helpful linkposter
>>
>>7808592
Is it possible that the aliens are so huge living in some distant distance galaxy in a planet that big that we would be like a speck of dust to them?
>>
>>7808895
No
>>
>>7808899
Can you explain why for a retard like me?
>>
>>7808903
Laws of physics are the same throughout the universe. You cant cheat biology. Any world with living things probably went through a process of some kind of Darwinian natural selection.
The larger a terrestrial world is the more gravity it has and the less likely you get giant organisms.
>>
>>7808592
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

They would look like fucked up humans.
>>
>>7808907
So the same as black and white people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.