[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to hear your educated opinion on the following points.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 678px-Black_hole_jet_diagram-1.jpg (72KB, 678x599px) Image search: [Google]
678px-Black_hole_jet_diagram-1.jpg
72KB, 678x599px
I would like to hear your educated opinion on the following points.

1) What was there before the big bang.
2) Why did the big bang happen.
3) How do black holes not violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics?
4) What happens when the universe comes to an end.
5) Is it possible that parts of the universe that have yet to be observed violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and what would that look like?

Cheers
>>
1) Nothing, time began and so did the universe at that moment.
2) However if you believe in the multi-verse, string theorists hypothesize that the big bang was the collision of two universes. There are many more hypothesis some stronger than others.
3)Hawking Radiation
4)Depending on the cosmological constant, the universe with either keep on expanding (gravity between all the objects in the universe does not overwhelmingly attract), become stagnant and static (gravity eventually equals out) or there will be a big crunch or reverse big bang (gravity overwhelms all masses in universe)
5)Given the data we have in evidence of the big bang, CMB and 3K temperature, it is a strong indication that the 2nd law is universal
>>
>>7809175
How do universes collide, wouldn't there need to be something that contained both universes? Sounds paradoxical. And isn't the universe geometrically flat?
>>
>>7809188
No space time is (as far as we know) "flat" which means euclidean geometry works.
That has nothing to do with being flat as you and I imagine it
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.