[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is regularly drinking coffee before going for a shit generally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Is regularly drinking coffee before going for a shit generally ill-advised?

pic related me before taking a shit
>>
coffee helps things get moving.

though I heard that good coffee won't do that. but most coffee is cut with various other materials, that's what makes you shit.
>>
>>7807795
Coffee makes me shit on command. I hear some people it does this, most people it doesn't have any effect. Nicotine does this for black people for some reason.

I don't plan out my shits, but I know to be near a bathroom if I drink coffee.
>>
>>7807825
>>7807858
I'm just wondering if there are any potential adverse effects with this regimen.
>>
File: 1411698246004.jpg (400KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1411698246004.jpg
400KB, 1600x1200px
>>7807795

I actually get constipated badly if I drink coffee on a daily basis.

Something in it prevents my GI system from bonding water to the stool.
>>
>>7807825
Really? What's ground coffee ever cut with?
>>
>>7807795
I drink one cup in the morning and shit 15 minutes afterwards. Its fuuls fucking good
>>
Pretty sure that any sweetener or liquid creamer you use causes you to shit more so than the coffee itself. Dairy and whatnot.

Though I wouldn't suggest it as a laxative.
>>
>>7807877
>>7807899
no idea, but if you're so worried, buy coffee beans and a grinder and problem solved.
>>
>>7807795
You are a black female?
...london
>>
>>7807944
I'm not worried, just never heard of cofee being cut with shit and this other anon stated it like it's common knowledge or something.
>>
>>7807877
No adverse effects. Coffee is fine, healthy, even if you ask the Swedes, French, Mexicans, ect. People develop such amazing tolerances for it, it's stimulant and vasoconstriction effects never produce long-term ill effects.

They have vast, well documented studies back from the 50's to today on populations that drink a lot of coffee. The earliest studies were on 'beatniks' from the 50's. As much as they hated beatniks, they found no real adverse health effects in the population group they studied, hipster fags that drank up to 2000mg of caffeine a day. It's all groovy, baby.

>>7807943
I always drink my coffee black and pure, like I like my women, it still has the same 'Oh! excuse me, I gotta shit right quick' effect.
>>
>>7807993
>I always drink my coffee black and pure
Maybe it's a genetic thing. When I drink my coffee black (or close to it) I never have problems like this. When I'm drinking multiple cups a day and using creamer, that's when I usually have to shit real bad... but only hours later.

maybe it has to do with the bacteria in your gut.
>>
>>7807899

unless you be gettin that fishscale straight off da boat niggas be steppin on the shit with baby laxative man
>>
>>7807997
>but only hours later.
Have you considered there might be no relation and you just have to shit every now and then? lol
Coffee does make me wanna shit, but only if I already have to but haven't done it yet.
>>
>>7808027
Well generally the severity of the shit goes up the more coffee I've had.
>>
>>7807993
>People develop such amazing tolerances for it, it's stimulant and vasoconstriction effects never produce long-term ill effects.
Tell them to stop drinking it and see how that goes mate.
>>
>>7808057
You get a mild headache for 3 days. I know because I've done it a million times.
>>
>>7807795
She's really ugly...
>>
>>7807895
Morcilla with cherries?
>>
>>7807825
>most coffee is cut with various other materials, that's what makes you shit
You have been mixing up decaffeinated with defecating. Easy mistake to do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.