[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any medfags about? I got minor frostbite on my penis on Wednesday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Any medfags about?

I got minor frostbite on my penis on Wednesday. I warmed it up in the bath but I feel as though I have lost about 30% of the sensitivity at the end of my foreskin.
Please reassure me that this will return or tell me what I can do to assist nerves healing.
>>
>>7805450
If you like having a penis, go to the fucking ER instead of asking people on 4chan
>>
>>7805480

What on earth are they going to do/say? I've already said it was minor - it went red and hurt quite a bit, not agonisingly. I have effectively first aided it by all accounts: I warmed it and it's been fine except for a bit of tingling and the symptoms already described.
>>
>>7805490
How did this even happen?
>>
>>7805450
>worried enough to ask for opinions and advice
>not choosing to get the opinions and advice from an actual professional.

Are you listening to yourself? Why would you favor the opinions of fucking STEM majors like us when you could go ask a doctor. And don't tell me you expected some pre-med retard to be here for you. We have bullied them to death, they hang out in /thrash/ now, where they belong.

GO TO THE DOCTOR
>>
>>7805500
op fucked a snowman
>>
>>7805500

Very boring actually. I went for a half hour run in polyester tracksuit bottoms. There had been a hard frost, the temperature was 0-2 degrees centigrade outside. It started hurting half way through. I put a glove on it and gingerly walked home (10 mins.) When I got home the foreskin looked red and sore. I warmed it in the bath, no tissue damage visible but the nerves were stinging and tingling quite a bit. The tingling is going now, but my foreskin doesn't feel as sensitive as it did - leads me to think that this was nerve damage in the foreskin. Only fapped once and had sex once since them - seemed to confirm the numbed sensation impression.
>>
File: 20150904_170729.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150904_170729.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>7805516

Ok, if it will make you happy. But... in the mean time my question still stands.
>>
>>7805539
Most people here do maths, physics and engineering. We don't know shit about anything that could help you.

However, can integrate your cock.
>>
Medfag here, go to a fucking doctor man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.