[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /sci/ Since I was a teenager, I always saw light in different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: EeHNi.png (103KB, 444x298px) Image search: [Google]
EeHNi.png
103KB, 444x298px
Sup /sci/
Since I was a teenager, I always saw light in different ways. But now everytime I see a street light or a lamp, I can see how its "light particles move", now Im not sure what it is, It's definitely NOT floaters.
Pic related is how I see the light in a lamp post, expect it moves, just like an electro magnetic field
I really need your help, should I get my eyes checked?
>>
You should take haloperidol.
>>
More on this, If the light is ambar, I can see the individual ambar "light particles" exit the lamp, go up, enter return to the lamp the opposite way, Its really interesting
>>
>>7804635
Thats for psychotic disorders, you cant be serious
My family is littered with doctors, they would have noticed something was wrong when I got checked
>>
>>7804641
but that' not how light works.
>>
>>7804631
Sounds like the beginnings of schizophrenia, if you're serious and not bullshitting.
>>
>>7804661
Yeah, probably no, so what the fuck am I seeing here? Im just making these posts on the fly, Ill probably make an animation and come prepared to show you exactly how this 'anomaly' works
>>
>>7804670
Oh boy, Is there a way I can get tested or just prevent this shit? Im not really on the mood for being schizo
>>
>>7804631
OP you stupid special little snowflake, it's called diffraction. Everyone sees it and you can even see it in pictures of street lights. It's caused by either the atmosphere bending light or as an artifact of the camera lens/eye.
>>
>>7804675
Shit, Im sorry I was just worried, everytime I explain it to friends/family they just think im joking
>>
>>7804674
Do you have a family history? Also I'm sorry if that was alarming. More likely, it could be a harmless hallucinatory disorder, like Charles Bonnet Syndrome -- although this typically affects people with preexisting visual deficits. The biggest thing to that differentiates something like schizophrenia from harmless hallucinations is understanding that what you're seeing is an artifact of the mind and not reality. You'll be fine, man, but it couldn't hurt just to get a check up or speak with a physician.
>>
>>7804679
That's because your family is retarded and everyone here is either retarded or trying to troll you into thinking you have schizophrenia.
>>
>>7804681
>>7804683
I know this is just some mild optic illusion, the only disease I could inherit is Parkinsons, from grandpa
>>
>>7804688
Okay yeah if you're seeing diffraction like >>7804675 mentioned then you're totally fine. I thought you were witnessing light moving tangibly like a magnetic field.
>>
>>7804681
Its not as hardcore as the CB syndrome, spooky shit though
>>
>>7804671
Lens flare. You are seeing refracted light that has passed through the liquid and lens of your eye ball.
>>
Go back to /x/ you retarded faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.