[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coud someone get ahold of 30000 m^3 of helium? how? and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: qeDnICz.jpg (198KB, 499x395px) Image search: [Google]
qeDnICz.jpg
198KB, 499x395px
Coud someone get ahold of 30000 m^3 of helium? how? and how could it be sealed
>>
>>7803064

i wonder what the equation of that graoh is
>>
>>7803100

Don't wonder. Go get your PhD in Duck v. Rabbit modeling, and figure it out.
>>
>>7803064
>build 30000m^3 container
>send it into space
>put some helium in it
>?????
>profit

>>7803100
f(duck)=rabbit(duck)
>>
File: 1411775491375.jpg (14KB, 423x222px) Image search: [Google]
1411775491375.jpg
14KB, 423x222px
dat roast beef duck vagina
>>
>>7803064
Methinks OP wants to make a helium fusion bomb.
>>
Don't waste helium you nigger
It's needed for CERN
>>
>>7803064
That amount would require government level signoff. The world is running out of helium and it is hardly renewable. The SSC would have required a large fraction of the known resources, were it ever to be started up.

Presently it is sealed by being diffused into crude oil and contained by huge salt domes. Only a few oil fields have He, mostly in Texas, none in the Middle East.

Once extracte dit is best contained cryogenically cooled as a liquid in special cryostats.

You can get He3 on the moon but it is very expensive. A few years ago I saw the value of it estimated at 3 billion dollar pr. ton for the electricity produced by fusion alone.
>>
At what pressure?
>>
>>7804499
>That amount would require government level signoff.
no. It's also just 5 tonnes.
>The world is running out of helium
no
>>
>>7803064
there are bacteria in your intestines that produce helium via a chemical reaction. 2H → 1 He
>>
People in this thread need to realize that volume is not a good metric to measure gasses.

Define in volume at STP or some defined conditions, or amount in moles.
>>
>>7805682
PV=nRT dickwad.
If you know one number you can figure the rest out with third grade math.
>>
>>7805349
Very good to hear. Last time we ordered liquid He it carried a price tag that clearly and expensively indicated the scarcity.

So then, where is all this new He coming from?

>>7805357
You are joking, right? Right?
>>
>>7805357
This made my day, thanks!
>>
>>7803064
just how high are you right now OP?

>>7805357
ah, yes the proteobacteria bullshitius, which power themselves by cold nuclear fusion. Yet another prove that god is real
>>
>>7805698

not sure if trolling or retarded...
>>
>>7805698
Actually you need to know two variables and assume the third is constant
>>
>>7803064
idk why but this reminded me of Zankyou no Terror
>>
>>7805357
No wonder the Russians wanted my shit
>>
>>7805698
>If you know one number you can figure the rest out with third grade math.

>three variables left
I didn't learn how to choose random numbers for an equation in the third grade
>>
>>7806738
>Last time we ordered liquid He it carried a price tag that clearly and expensively indicated the scarcity.
>Liquid He.

You should probably not handle liquid He if you're too stupid to figure out why it have a cost premium compared to the much cheaper gaseous He.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.