[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people afraid of cancer when it will probably go from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (59KB, 653x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 653x327px
Why are people afraid of cancer when it will probably go from a terminal condition to a chronic ailment within the next few years?
>>
>lol why are people afraid of dying from horrible disease!?

fucking moron
>>
>>7801312
>next few years

and why would that be?
>>
>>7802927
This.

The cure for cancer is a meme. You can never cure it. At most we will develop highly effective treatments, but they won't be 100% and they won't be the end of cancer.
>>
>>7802937
do you have any substantiating, peer-reviewed evidence that it can't be cured? if not you should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7802944
>it
There isn't just a single cancer.
>>
Bronchitis is a chronic ailment, too, but it's still better to not have it.
>>
>>7803017
bronchitis ain't chronic until they add the word "chronic" to the front of it
at that point they usually just call it OCPD though.
>>
>>7802937
>you can never fly in the air, airplanes are a meme
>you can never have pocket sized computers, personal computers are a meme
>you can never get to the moon, the moon is a meme
See the pattern yet, moron?
>>
>>7802944
Fuck off.
>>
File: inigo1.jpg (55KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
inigo1.jpg
55KB, 500x432px
>>7803032
>everything is a meme

I don't think that word memes what you think it memes.
>>
>>7803396
Wooosh, that post went miles over your fucking head.
>>
>>7801317
Immunotherapy is already available for people with lung cancer.
>>
>>7803479
how is that even possible? isn't lung cancer one of the most sure-kill types out there? from what i learned you usually get 6 months - 1 year even with chemo/radiation.
>>
>>7803479
which probably doesn't work because the technology is in its infancy
>>
>>7803032
The difference is that you'll never be able to really stop irregular cellular division and catch it when it's a comparatively small number of cancerous cells. Which means that when it is caught it will be technically correct to say that they 'have cancer'.

We will have a cure for cancer but cancer will not have been cured.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.