[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, have any of you guys ever been paired with only cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Hey /sci/, have any of you guys ever been paired with only cute girls during a lab? This happened today when I walked in twenty minutes late... late city bus caused me to miss another bus connection to get there on time.

This saved me from working with the neckbeard partner I've been working with.

It was a simple excel(which they had no clue how to use) lab and one of the girls suggested I should be in their group every time. I feel like this was a small win for me as my aspergers is strong and I normally wouldn't have worked with them if the professor didn't suggest I help them because I'm familiar with Excel. I'll gladly take the workload each time for these fine young madams. How has your experiences been in similar situations?

Would you rather work with people with similar intellect as yourself or my preference, work with cute but less intellectual females? To avoid sounding sexist, I'm aware they can be intellectual too but not in this case.
>>
It looks like /sci/ is passed the point of cute girls existing in college science labs. I know this is my inevitable future of being in a STEM major.
>>
I am speaking for everyone when i say you are a faggot.
>>
File: 1452879616686.png (228KB, 396x458px) Image search: [Google]
1452879616686.png
228KB, 396x458px
>>7798712
top cuck

I make it a point to never work with female classmates, unless they're on my level. Haven't met one yet, though
>>
I'd rather work with a group of women who can trigger my natural leader instinct and thus metaphorically beat my cock against their pretty faces by teaching them the material than work with the misfit group of retards who are clueless and too scared to do anything like I had to today because I was late for my first physics lab
>>
>college instructor
>try to help out spergs like op
>make students switch lab groups as often as possible

Carpe diem op
As much as I want to, I can't fuck them for you, I'd get fired
>>
how did you know inflamed gums are my fetish op ;)
>>
>>7798861
I'm assuming you're mocking me? How did you know it was Physics? Also, it was the second lab bruh. Get it right.

It's nice of you to say I have a natural leader instinct though. I was considering just hanging around campus till the lecture but I said "fuck it" and walked in.
>>
Are you kidding me OP? I'd rather team up with a neckbeard that does his job than having to write an entire report all by myself while my partner is getting jackhammered by some other guy.
>>
Girls? Everyone knows thats a myth. Girls went extinct during the last ice age with the dinosaurs. Difference being that we actually found proof of dinosaurs in fossils. No such luck for the earlier, maybe the research teams in antarctica will have some better luck.
>>
File: Leonard_Hofstadter.jpg (36KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
Leonard_Hofstadter.jpg
36KB, 334x500px
>>7798875
My professor looks like a slightly thinner version of this guy.

>>7798907
It's Physics I and he has fairly low standards. He said typically he only wants 3-4 statements in our conclusion.
>>
>>7798890
It's your lucky day. I scrolled through "cute college girl group" in google for like 15 minutes before settling on that. Most pictures were butterfaces in bikinis.
>>
The best lab partner I ever had was this 5/10 chubby chick for a fourth-year analytical chem class, she was competent and excellent at following my instructions. I'd put together these elaborate plans and we'd go over them the day before, then just blaze through it with perfect execution. It was pretty great
>>
>>7798712
Yeah but I denied her so I could work with a neckbear
>>
>>7798712
Why does it even matter? Aren't these labs just following a couple of steps outlined in some book, writing down a couple of observations, then making up bullshit excuses as to why your results weren't exactly as calculated, before concluding whatever it was you were taught in lecture? Do you really need a partner at all for that?
>>
File: best cat.jpg (65KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
best cat.jpg
65KB, 604x403px
>>7798712
>tfw no qt alt gf who wears chokers and red lipstick
i had one and then i dumped her, idk what's wrong with me
>>
>>7799693
did you bang her tho
>>
File: le happy lamp man.png (282KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
le happy lamp man.png
282KB, 600x646px
>>7798712
>getting used by grils to get high grades like a beta cuck
>not telling the prof she does nothing and letting her fail
>being happy about it
>>
>>7800022
No, I don't imagine it would be that pleasant tbch famo
>>
File: 1436229865694.jpg (23KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1436229865694.jpg
23KB, 704x528px
I wish there were other girls in my classes because every time I get paired with someone they are weird like OP and visibly can't contain their spaghetti. It's just a school assignment.
>>
File: 1412914123597.jpg (60KB, 641x513px) Image search: [Google]
1412914123597.jpg
60KB, 641x513px
>>7800094
Let the mangina whiteknights have their fun. I have been discussing with them through here for years and I have to say that they all are really depressed people inside. So depressed that they let people walk on them only to get a glimpse of what 'could be'.

Now, as long as they are not fighting against male rights, I just let them do their things. Let the manginas have their fun because these short moments of fabricated satisfaction are all they have in their pathetic and unfulfilling lives.
>>
>>7798712
Hate to break it to you anon, but do you think they would've asked you to be in their group every time if you were just as clueless at excel as they were?
>>
>>7798712
Beta as fuck.

Usually I'd rather work with retards though because I'm a control freak and I'd rather just do the whole assignment myself to make sure I'm happy with all of it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.