[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>science board >thread about the moon, majority of posters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1450932857815.jpg (396KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450932857815.jpg
396KB, 1920x1200px
>science board
>thread about the moon, majority of posters claim the moon landing was faked
>thread about climate, majority of posters claim that climate change is not real or not caused by humans
>thread about gender identity or sexuality, majority of posters claim that the concepts are not real, mental disorders, or jewish conspiracies
>thread about dna or genetics, majority of posters believe that the majority of humans are hard capped on their strength or intelligence based on their race
>majority of posters promote religions as science
>majority of posters believe that all science promoters and popluarizer are hack fraud shills
>every new discovery or breakthrough is just a meme

Just fucking rename this board to psuedo/sci/ence already.
>>
>thread about how board is shit
piss off.
>>
> a decent amount of posters are trolls and the rest is autistic enough to take the bait

That should explain things.
>>
good goy
>>
How are you not disturbed that people are making threads about gender identity bullshit on /sci/ and not in /lgbt/, then bitch about pop-science threads ?
>>
>>7798379
>just now realizing that you're on a board filled with literally autistic people
Come on senpai
>>
>>7798379
>science board
>I'm twelve and I like Nelly Grass Tyson Chicken
>inb4 muh Billa Nye rapper extraordinaire
>I found some discoveries, you can have some, but they just memes, and memes do what dey do
>I go to church with my parents, but religion is bullshit man!
>Trust me, my AP biology class taught me everything I need to know about science!
>I got a 26 on my ACT and I've determined from online tests that my IQ is around 160
>I really like the research Jacob Brunette is doing, groundbreaking discographies, really
>I said fucking, don't tell my parents
>I have to go to bed in a bit guys, but I'll be sure to save a link to this thread so I can respond after school tomorrow
>If anyone has questions, I'm a tenth-grader posing as an Astrophysics nanotechnology PhD from Harvard and MIT who lives in Cambridge
>Just because my last name is Weiner doesn't make my Jewish, goyim!
>Science promotariots and propluralizers aren't just hack fraud shills!

*fixed for you, welcome to 4chan
>>
>>7798421
you forgot the weed guys
>>
>>7798426
Oh yeah, lemme go edit my post

...guys? how do I edit posts?
Will somebody show me how to triforce??

/greentext >Is it working?
>>
>>7798379
Lurk more. And instead of complaining you could make good posts on your own.

>>7798421
>>7798433
Holy shit, you're so fucking dumb and butthurt.
>>
Carbon dioxide does not cause global warming for several reasons: 1) its integral absorbance at infrared frequencies is much lower than that of a water molecules - wates is a much more powerful greenhouse gas than CO2 2) it's very heavy (44 vs 28 and 32 for nitrogen and oxygen, the main components of air) so most of carbon dioxide is concentrated in places where it cannot absorb any light - underground (which is why a fire will go out when descending into a mine) and underwater. Yes, most of carbon dioxide is actually happily dissolved in the hydrosphere. 3) its concentrations have already been much higher in the history of Earth, they were 10 times higher between 150 and 200 mil. years ago, and 20 times higher 600 mil. years ago - the Earth didn't melt, life wasn't extinguished, everything went fine.

So anyone who believes that carbon dioxide levels are the principle driver of global warming is simply uneducated. If there's anything carbon dioxide does, it's improving the rates of photosynthesis, making plants grow faster.
>>
>>7798453
>Holy shit, you're so fucking dumb and butthurt

Oh no, I forgot that one!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.