[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuclear Power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Nuclear-Power-Plant1_1446307094.jpg (56KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear-Power-Plant1_1446307094.jpg
56KB, 1000x624px
Hello /sci/

I have to give a speech in school about a topic of my choosing. I chose the topic of nuclear power, and why we should use it over other alternative energy sources (e.g, solar, wind). I have to present my speech, then defend my argument for 8 minutes. Any good, credible sources out there? Also, tips for how to defend my argument would be greatly appreciated. General nuclear thread as well I guess.
>>
Cheap by an order of magnitude(or more)
Safer
Lasts for more than a decade or two, unlike wind/solar

You might point out that the best place to put wind turbines are on coast areas, aka the exact place rich faggots wouldn't want that eye sore.
Much smaller land use

If anyone brings up green "creating" more jobs, inform them that they are grossly economically illiterate and that they should try reading a book once in their life.
>>
>>7796715
>This is what we do, people
>Fill Africa with nuclear plants to 'help their economy and society'.
>I mean like, fucking cover every single city with a nuclear plant. Spend billions in that shit
>Declare war to Germany
>Send a nuclear bomb their way
>The guy piloting the plane carrying the bomb must be a sandnigger and a spic co pilot.
>Have remote control of the plane so that as the sandnigger passes by Africa, the bomb is thrown immediately down
>Chain reaction of nuclear explosions completely obliterate nigger land
>Send plane back and kill sandnigger and spic but pretend you jailed them.
>Use this to push a narrative that muslims and hispanics are racists towards black people
>Everyone believe us as the emotions of pain and suffering for the death of an entire continent dominates their monkey brains
>Blacks and hispanics start murdering muslims in a rampage
>Muslims get wiped out of the world
>Send all blacks and hispanics to prison for muder
>With the excuse of not enough room in prison, execute all the niggers and spics.

That is how we fix all of the worlds problems, using nuclear power. Truly a god given tool for the advancement of humanity.
>>
Explain the difference between BWRs and PWRs,

Explain how the russian reactors and japan reactors were flawed

You will probably have to appeal to emotion because all humans have a hard time thinking logically when emotions are involved

The NRC probably has a lot of info on their website, they are the bigwigs in the US nuclear industry. If a site pisses off the NRC or does something against what the NRC wants, you can kiss your plant bye bye .
>>
>>7796730
Whoops, mixed up the role of the hispanics in the middle of it.

Well, it doesn't matter. Hispanics work well as both a tool and victims so who care.

DEATH TO MINORITIES!
>>
>>7796730
wow, and I thought that /pol/ was getting annoying on /mlp/
>/pol/ pls go
>>
>>7796744
>Unironically believing that the people who browse /pol/ to talk politics all day, literal 40 - 60 year olds, have the time and energy to go dancing around 4chan 'shitposting'.
>Not immediately realizing that these kinds of post are made not by pol posters but by cheap impostors who just want to get a reaction out of you

It sure feels <70 IQ in here.
>>
>>7796746
k
>>
Nuclear power plants can be detonated to blow up Russian Armor Columns and combat global warming by bringing nuclear winter.
>>
File: Nuke shills get out.png (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nuke shills get out.png
22KB, 320x320px
>>7796715

Nuclear power is garbage and dying.

>>7796723
>Cheap by an order of magnitude(or more)

After the government pays for fucking everything.

>Safer

When was the last time you heard of solar panels exploding and making an area uninhabitable?

>Lasts for more than a decade or two, unlike wind/solar

Since when is nuclear power made up of magic unicorns which require no maintenance?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.