[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is misogyny an evolutionary adaptation, along with things like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

Is misogyny an evolutionary adaptation, along with things like psychopathy, lack of empathy for animals, accepting rape, etc?
>>
>>7793475
Not being feminist does not equate to misogyny. Misogyny is a social construct. Humans have sexual dimorphism. It's fair to say that our base instinct/animalistic nature includes men acting dominant over females in certain ways.
>>
>>7793475
Anyone who regularly interacts with women inevitably becomes misogynist. Only blue-pilled reddit cuck manchild neckbeard virgins will deny this fact. Don't believe me? Ask Chad. He fucks a different slut every night and he knows very well how worthless they are.
>>
> psychopathy is an evolutionary adaptation
> lack of empathy for animals is an evolutionary adaptation
> accepting rape is an evolutionary adaptation
what the fuck are you talking about ?
And what is your definition of mysogyny ?
>>
>>7793475
Psychopathy is not an "evolutionary adaptation" but merely a feature that cannot be selected against. At least 50% of the population is psychopathic because the ability to be empathetic is encoded on the Y chromosome and thus not available to carriers of two X chromosomes.
>>
> another thinly veiled reddit thread makes its way to /sci/
aren't you bored already
>>
>>7793502
Is this actually true or is it a meme? Citation pls
>>7793495
I define it as a lack of respect for women and feelin they are inferior
>>
>>7793502
Is this actually true or is it a meme? Citation pls
>>7793495
I define it as a lack of respect for women and feelin they are inferior
>>
>>7793525
So do you think women are superior to men ?
>>
>>7793475
Yes Anon, your mental disorder makes you stronger. You're a real speshul snowflake :^)
>>
>>7793535
No

I am a misogynistic self diagnosed sociopath

I am a firm believer that evolutionary instincts rule our life more than you'd think, and I'm wondering if these sort of things are ingrained in is genetically/neurologically.
>>
>>7793547
Sure it does. We are mammals and we come from the animal family. And like most species of animals, we have gender roles where the male are driven to be more dominant and female are driven to be more feminine. There are tiny exceptions ofcourse but this is how it tends to work with gender relationships.
>>
I think of misogyny as more of a cultural disease, like communism or jihadism.
>>
>>7793475
No more or less than egalitarianism and mercy are.
>>
File: Aah47tb.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
Aah47tb.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>7793547
>I am a misogynistic self diagnosed sociopath
>>
>>7793492
>Ask Chad. He fucks a different slut every night and he knows very well how worthless they are.

Chad fucks lots of women because he's horny and he can, not because he hates them. Only Supreme Gentlemen like you end up hating women for intimidating them in high school. But Chad has no grievances, real or imagined.
>>
File: sci.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
sci.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>7793564
>>
>>7793475
>evolutionary
No, they are not. Stop using words you don't understand.

Man being dominant but also protective about woman is natural since woman are weaker and give birth/take care about offspring. But hating women(true misogyny) isn't.
>>
File: 1452815345261.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1452815345261.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>7793492
>>7793572

So when is /sci/ going to finally develop the "Chad Theorem" so we can make this shit legit and get ourselves a fucking fields medal?

We keep talking about it so much that we might as well make it happen.
>>
>>7793492
How "regularly" do you have to interact with women do become a misogynist?

>>7793535
Thinking something isn't inferior isn't the same as thinking it is superior.
>>
>>7793572
Of course he doesn't initially hate them. Of course he starts off as a horny guy. But Chad isn't dumb. After the 20th "pump and dump" one-night stand he recognizes a pattern. He sees what sluts truly are worth (i.e. nothing) and uses this knowledge of their inferiority in order to fuck more of them. Why do you think he sticks with "pump and dump"? Because he knows he's superior and they are not worth his attention outside of sex.
>>
Femanon here.

This guy >>7793492 is right. Women are terrible people and I advice every single one of you to avoid them whenever you can.
>>
>>7794125
Is there an easy way to differentiate between the good girls and the feminists ?
>>
>>7794107
>He sees what sluts truly are worth (i.e. nothing) and uses this knowledge of their inferiority in order to fuck more of them

How does that even work?
>>
>>7794130
If they swallow or not
>>
>>7794130
Not her(him).
Just check how attractive she is.
If she is super sexy and nice, she is probably a spoiled slut that get everything from men just because she is beautiful.
If she is ugly then it's probably feminist who hates man because she doesn't get as much attention as the sexy ones.
Just look for average girl who isn't spoiled and wants to get into normal relationship. Bonus points if she is smart and educated.
>>
>>7794130
Feminism is only a symptom, my dear reddit friend. The true problem is the female nature. From an evolutionary point of view women were always privileged and never had any pressure on them to evolve human traits like empathy, differentiated emotions or morality. No matter how they behaved, they could always be sure to reproduce only because they have a uterus. Women are naturally born with a higher sexual market value than men. They have the vaginal monopoly and never need to adjust their behaviour or their standards.
>>
>>7794180
What was the selective pressure for men to develop empathy, morality etc?
>>
File: CWrDLdNU8AQH1-E.png (299KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CWrDLdNU8AQH1-E.png
299KB, 599x337px
>>7794195
It is said that the children of male partners that stood behind with females, rather than just hump them and leave, had a better chance of survival. Since these males gave their own offspring a bigger chance to contributing to the gene pool, the "empathy gene" stuck around.

Because taking care of children was a full time job, and foraging for food was no easy task.
>>
>>7794195
Men have to compete over the chance of getting to mate with a female. The described traits help a man to raise to raise his social status and thus give him better chances of reproduction.
>>
File: falloutraiders.jpg (1006KB, 1565x880px) Image search: [Google]
falloutraiders.jpg
1006KB, 1565x880px
>>7794215
The problem with that is that the exact opposite is equally effective.

When did humans develop empathy? It can be observed in primitive and social animals like wolves, so it must have been engrained into us before we gained sapience. That human became sedentary (and thus having to deal with one another) created the basics of morality, which sprung from things like religion.

Go read Hammurabi's code for a short view of what laws were like back in the bronze age. Gruesome.
>>
>>7794180
Are you fucking kidding me. Get out of /sci/.
>>
If these things can be passed on through genes yes, if not, no.
>>
>>7793475
>Is misogyny an evolutionary adaptation, along with things like psychopathy, lack of empathy for animals, accepting rape, etc?

psychology is pseudoscience

evolutionary psychology is still pseudoscience
>>
>>7793475
Misogyny is a coping mechanism developed by unattractive males that never learned how to interact with women. It's like you can't afford a supercar, so you go on bitching about it's shit fuel economy and how you can't even put groceries in it.

>>7794180
>From an evolutionary point of view women were always privileged and never had any pressure on them to evolve human traits like empathy, differentiated emotions or morality. No matter how they behaved, they could always be sure to reproduce only because they have a uterus.

You just took your narrow experience with females and applied it to a whole evolution process? Man, that's some justification. That you'd do anything to get a woman, and women can freely choose you to mate (but don't) doesn't mean it works that way with more fit males.
>>
File: 1440278792837.jpg (127KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1440278792837.jpg
127KB, 550x550px
>>7795074
Every evolutionary adaptation can be considered as a coping mechanism because they happen to better deal with new problems/situation.
Also do you have any source about connection between misogyny and attractiveness? I personally have never seen anyone unattractive that does hates women, but every time I see someone talking about taking away privileges from woman, man superiority itp. they always are good looking.

>You just took your narrow experience with females and applied it to a whole evolution process? Man, that's some justification. That you'd do anything to get a woman, and women can freely choose you to mate (but don't) doesn't mean it works that way with more fit males.
But what does woman choosing fit males has to do with their empathy, differentiated emotions or morality?
Everyone prefers attractive partners, but it doesn't relate to >>7794180's argument in any way.

What are you even talking about?
>>
>>7795191
No, that's not what a coping mechanism is. It's a way to justify a negative experience or behaviour inconsistent with your perceived personality without destroying your ego. I'm not talking about better dealing with problems.

>But what does woman choosing fit males has to do with their empathy, differentiated emotions or morality?
Exactly nothing, but my argument is that unattractive persons have skewed view of other sex, in this case lack of empathy somehow is attributed to sureness of reproductions, which is bullshit.
>>
File: 1439139772786.jpg (186KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439139772786.jpg
186KB, 1050x1080px
>>7793475
men still think that women love to be housewives, even after each girl tries to emancipate themselves as soon as she reaches 18 years of age.

men do think that women desire a real relationship, before they reach 30 years of age, and in fact, even after this age.

men slowly understands that women want entertainment and most men do not live for anything than pleasing women, to the point of men taking pride in this.

women now understand that men understand that men do not really like to be played, so women now try to sell the ''husband life'' as a progressive life, emancipating women [with the goal for women to be fucked by their lovers on the side, and the husband accepting this, being happy about this]

most men buy this, since, after all, most men are spineless and will do what women will tell them to do; this is why you see most men being pleased to change diaper.

men refuse to understand that women are better than them, so that men call women ''whores, sluts'' and men refuse to understand that there is nothing wrong with women being what they are.

men choose to cling to their fantasy where their existence is acknowledged, by women mostly, since they know that an acknowledgement from other weak men is worthless and acknowledgement from better men than them is rare, in order to avoid an angst which is well depicted in the novel the stranger. war has been the traditional way for weak men to gain a fake consistence in their life. too bad that war destroys you.
>>
File: 1425889125100.jpg (182KB, 1562x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1425889125100.jpg
182KB, 1562x1196px
>>7795239

most men seek validation of their existence as a response of their action, from what they conceive as the reality, validation which is the most intense through taking women, after women have accepted them to be satisfied by them, and nowadays making women explicitly wet. these men are devoted to women.
of course, most women snub most men, since women live for pleasures, being hedonistic-histrionics-egotistic but not narcissistic, which excludes, most of the time, what they consider poor or ugly men since those will never give as much pleasure to them as other men.
Only the woman is able to have pleasure for pleasure itself, and she knows this. sex is what always pleases her, among other things, and the male devotees attempt to give her orgasms. impotent men attempt to give her comfort.

higher men are narcissistic --- they do not seek validation from somebody else, even less from a woman --- without being egotistic, but the woman takes this narcissism as her egotism, which thus draws her to these men; for each woman knows that her best lovers are not the puny devoted men [=robots and chads], but precisely are her fantasy of men like her, but not like her either !, which means just as egotistic as her, without being narcissistic.

the problem of the woman is that men cannot be ''egotistic without being narcissistic'' (only the woman is this). men cannot be histrionics-egotistic in fact.
the problem of women is that narcissistic men are not egotistic so that they take the woman for what she is, to wit, pure (external) entertainment.

the problem of the woman is that most men are devotees and are not egotistic. those men do not seek validation from women in general; they seek validation from higher people, which they know women are above them since after all, they feel alive when they eat pussy. but those men know equally that a few men are even higher than women so that the lesser men pay respect and follow those higher men, if they meet them.
>>
>>7795239
>"nu-males"

I thought we just called them faggots.
>>
>>7795243
can we just call them nu-fags ?
>>
>>7795240
>That pic

I love it when /fit/ fags try and into science.
>>
>>7793492
this seem to be the case, from speaking with more than a few chads
>>7793502
possibly this
>>7794180
this makes a lot of sense, sadly
>>7795203
she has no idea what shes talking about. shes just had her female inferiority complex triggered so shes barking out insults veiled in pseudofacts. lol.
>>7795239
>men refuse to understand that women are better than them
um, yaaaaa, thats it.

Here's a fact: Female brain size is on average much smaller.
Another fact: Even the most retarded of retards will believe whole heartedly that they are not retarded, and in fact very intelligent, and will defend themselves with all their strength.
Just my sense:
-women seem to be on average more enamoured with shiny things like jewelry, expensive cars/ decadence and consumption. They like nothing more than being pampered/comforted by men because it strokes their ego.
oh well. it is what it is. I'm thinking after the collapse (brought on by geniuses like Hillary/merkel), women will be relegated once again to being property/possessions of rich men.

whatevs...
>>
>>7795215
Again do you have any evidence that misogyny is result of negative experience with woman and that it's mainly developed by unattractive males?
>which is bullshit.
Any argument except from authority?
He said that majority of woman can be sure to reproduce, but at the same time men have to keep high position in society to do it, so it might be a reason why men evolve more empathy, morality and other traits useful in society.
However all you are doing is refuting by using ad hominem, this is real bullshit.

>>7795296
>Female brain size is on average much smaller.
It doesn't mean much. However Females does have a little lower average IQ and they have smaller distribution, so there is more male geniuses(and retards as well) than female counterparts.
>They like nothing more than being pampered/comforted by men because it strokes their ego.
Thanks god for 2D girls free from this 3DPD mentality.
>>
>>7795215
of topic, but does anyone know what the crossed out reply number means in this post
>>
>>7795337
It means post has been deleted.
I've deleted and reposted it to fix grammar mistake, but the >>7795215 was written before.
>>
>>7793492
I interact regulary with women and I'm not misogynist, most of people interacts with women, (where do you live, in a cave?) and without becoming mysogynistic,
Anyone who interacts with woman regulary knows that there is not a single profile for all, there are good , evil , generous, selfish, happy, sad... woman.

By the way, who is Chad? And why should be his opinion considered over the rest of population?
>>
>>7793535
There is not only black and white. Women, men, humans in general and in other species too, there are differences between subjects. So there are men superior to some women and there are women superior to some men.
>>
>>7793475
Get back to /b/ please
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.