[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /sci/ I'm not trying to make a boastful thread (you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: iq.png (75KB, 779x895px) Image search: [Google]
iq.png
75KB, 779x895px
Hi /sci/

I'm not trying to make a boastful thread (you all will put me to shame anyway) but I saw this site (pic related) that correlates various tests with levels of intelligence. I've only the ACT once and I got a 32 first try without studying (yes, not hard, whatever). I'm kind of a savant with geography and I'd love to do something related to that. I'm transferring schools next year (I'm 18) to pursue geography. Is this a good idea? I realize GIS is the hot topic nowadays and I'd likely get into it more (I already have QGIS installed, learning how to work it).

I can memorize geographic knowledge fairly easily and have been drawing maps ever since I saw them. What is my skillset /sci/? What am I good for?

no bully pls, I'm seriously in a crisis. I also have the potential to be a professional athlete, but that's not necessarily sustainable... I also value academia very highly, as well as music. I love to write fiction.

I'd like /sci/'s unbiased and raw insight.
>>
What do you mean by pursuing geography? As a civ. engineer? As an analyst?
>>
I hope you're trolling kid

let this thread be proof that intelligence is completely wasted on those people without the will to be a creator in the desert that is life.

>what is my skillset

hahahahahahahahah
>>
Assuming you don't mind travel, I would recommend geology. It deals with geography and then masses more on top of it. Whether you are analysing core samples or taking on the detective-like field work to ascertain historical geological activity, you will be dealing with an awful lot of geography. So I would recommend that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.