[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow anons. Im interested to see how many of you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: C_do_while_loop.jpg (13KB, 374x248px) Image search: [Google]
C_do_while_loop.jpg
13KB, 374x248px
Hello fellow anons.
Im interested to see how many of you are productive without some form of drugs be it caffeine, weed, alcohol, nicotine, etc. etc. Do you find yourself more productive under the influence of these?
Have you tried to be productive without them? What was the result?
>>
>>7787100
All I "take" is caffeine in the form of coffee
I drink a lot because I really like coffee, not because I need the buzz, although I am mildly dependent on it

I quit once and I felt sluggish and had headaches every day for about a week, then went back to my coffee levels of productivity. Decided I missed my coffee and went back to it.
>>
>"State-dependent memory, or state-dependent learning is the phenomenon through which memory retrieval is most efficient when an individual is in the same state of consciousness as they were when the memory was formed. The term is often used to describe memory retrieval while in states of consciousness produced by psychoactive drugs – most commonly, alcohol, but has implications for mood or non-substance induced states of consciousness as well."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-dependent_memory

To simplify it for you drug-addled losers out there, this means if you study while high or drunk then you'll remember what you studied properly only when you're high or drunk again.
>>
>>7787100
Yeah, I'm much more productive while on a stimulant (usually an amphetamine derivative), however, I don't want to get in the habit of using them often like I've seen many of my stupid straight-edge-now-turned-addie-fiend high school friends do when they hit college. Actually I'm just thinking of one guy in particular lol

I use them to study twice a year.

I don't drink coffee or smoke usually. I use cannabis every other day but that's just to relax at night. I drink about 2-3 times a month but that's also not for studying lol.
>>
>>7787100
I honestly think I would not have survived my first semester in college without caffeine. The main reason was a mandatory course which I was not actually motivated to study hard for. Hence, procrastination and shit. But then I started developing aura and had to cut my caffeine intake (i.e. stop abruptly and painfully). But second semester I did not have any mandatory course so it went just fine.
>>
>>7787100
I only take coffee sometimes, mostly to keep me awake if I'm particularly tired, it doesn't really help with my productivity otherwise.
If I really need an energy boost, I just eat some sugary foods.
Anything else is just unnecessary, I'm very keen to getting distracted but yet again I'm an adult capable of doing what I have to without "support".
>>
>>7787109
>I'm not addicted I drink it for the taste
>see I even quit for a whole week
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.