[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking shit /sci/. Fucking fuck fuck shit, /sci/. Ok, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: RageFace.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19KB, 300x309px
Fucking shit /sci/. Fucking fuck fuck shit, /sci/.

Ok, this is the story :

>Be me, business economics major (europe)
>Business English course requires that I write a paper on globalization = 100% of the marks and defend it during an oral exam
>Decide to centralize around theme of globalization and Bin Laden
>Hand in paper succesfully weeks ago
>Email assistent to schedule date for oral exam (I'm a working student)
>After 2 weeks, no reply
>Email her again after 3 weeks since the first time, no reply
>Go to her office today to ask her why the fuck she hasn't been replying to my emails
>Only find an American colleague of her who phones her because time is running out
>She tells him via the phone (not directly) that she's been sick and that he has to tell me that she's reading my paper as "we" speak
>I tell that guy that I was a bit worried about the theme I chose because it's a controversial topic, especially in Europe and I'm from Arab descent and because I took sides with Bin Laden just to see what would happen
>Guy tells me not to worry and that she actually likes it when students are creative blablabla Noam Chomsky's cock...
>Go home, read e-mail
>"You've been invited by the dean to discuss your paper for the course of business english" This paper is in violation of art. X.

>mfw that fucking bitch never even asked me to discuss the paper
>mfw that American faggot cocksucking mongloid fucking lied right in my face
>mfw when I never even wanted to study business economics
>mfw I have to get up even more early that day to fit the dean's schedule while I have a goddamn examn right after that hearing
>>
>>Be me, business economics major (europe)
Stopped reading right there. There is absolutely nothing of value a europoor econ major could possibly say. Saged.
>>
>>7781113
>Arab studying in Europe.

Fuck off back to the ME, try fixing your fuckups before fucking up another continent.
>>
>>7781124
This. Sandniggers are not welcome here.
>>
>>7781124
>>7781137
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7781142
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>7781124
>>7781137
This, fuck off to your shithole
>>
>>7781147
Not everyone needs a safe space for their shitty beliefs like you do
>>
>science and math related
>>
>>7781158
Jesus the irony
>>
>>7781165
I reported this faggot over 15 minutes ago.

Janitors are getting overwhelmed by all the off topic shitposting it seems.

>inb4 econ is STEM
No and career advice is still against the rules you niggers.
>>
>>7781158
Are you retarded? Do you have basic reading comprehension skills?
>>
Well if she was sick it's not her fault, though she should have told the students.
Why did you write it if you were violating art X?
>>
Sick for 3 weeks, who ran the class and why did you wait 2 weeks for an initial response before making more of a scene?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.