[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far can go the humanity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: MassEffect2Citadel.jpg (173KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
MassEffect2Citadel.jpg
173KB, 1600x800px
Hi, everyone of /sci/. Today I want to Talk about a question that intrigued me for a long time: what type of civilization will the humanity become? Or we will annihilate in the process because of war? If you don't know what I'm talking about of the types of civilizations let me explain. There're three types of civilizations:

Type I: A civilization that can use all the energy in his own planet. This kind of civilization knows all the species of his native planet and has the enough tecnology to terraform a planet like Mars or Venus and they can explore more the planets on his solar system. Some people estimate that the humanity will arrive at this type in 150-200 years.

Type II: A civilization that can use the energy of his own sun. This kind of civilization would explore all the planets in his solar system and they should know everything about. Think about that. They should have the tecnology to travel to travel to other stars oand planets. Imagine all the planets of the Solar System colonized.

Type III: this type of civilization can use all the energy of a galaxy. This kind of civilization should colonize other galaxy. We can define this cilivization as gods. This civilization knows everything about energy and his propieties. What do you think? Looking for your personal opinion.
>>
JUST
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.