[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the superior study?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 28910213.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
28910213.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
>Math?
>Psychology?
>Medicine?
>other
>>
I personally opt for the first two
>>
If you care about people med. Since you are on 4chan, I assume this doesn't fit the description of 99.99% of the people reading this.
>>
What did you study? What would you have liked to study?
>>
Physics
>>
>>7777207
Maths >>>>....>>>>> Physics = Psychology
>>
'superior study' kek
Wanna be elitist retard spotted
>>
the most superior of studies is the one most probable for you to apply
>>
>>7778134
Physics is better than math. Your imagination is useless without limits
>>
computer science
chemical engineering
>>
>>7778225
your limits are useless without maths
>>
>>7777207
>Psychology
Is this bait, or are there people on /sci/ who honestly and truly think that there's anything worthwhile in this pseudoscience?
>>
>>7778353
>le psudoscience meme
At least read the wikipedia article faggot
>>
>>7778390
Read this faggot

>Of 100 studies published in top-ranking journals in 2008, 75% of social psychology experiments and half of cognitive studies failed the replication test

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/27/study-delivers-bleak-verdict-on-validity-of-psychology-experiment-results

Psychology as a major is for women and low T men. As a graduate degree, it's for cucks who want to sound important.
>>
>>7778400
Ok, im gonna help you with this.

Read epistemology books with this questions on mind:
Where does science comes from?
Is science the only method of knowing the truth?
Does truth exist?
Are there diferent positions towards one subject?

After this, you will know what is called "science" and what not, and you will discover that there are branchs of psychology that are 100% scientific and others that don't.

Oh, final questions:
Is it worth studying something that can't be experimentatly observed like the mind?

Extra question:
How can there be people that are sexually aroused toward cars, an invention only 130 years old? What does this mean?

Today you start your journey to maturity, espitemology is the difference between ingnorants like you and cultivated people like me.

You're welcome.
>>
>>7778119
/thread
>>
>>7778400
sounds like a psychologist fucked your mom or something lol

What are you hiding on that fragile mind anon? are you scared that there are people who are trained to discover it? to see across your games and words and expose you like the scared little bitch you are? Are you afraid to discover that you're nobody?

nothing personeel kid
>>
Medicine obviously
>>
>>7777207
IMHO the more math intensive is a field, the more based it is.
>>
File: tumblr_lve9dkQ6ZZ1qzmaw7.png (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lve9dkQ6ZZ1qzmaw7.png
10KB, 300x300px
>>7778225
>>7778325

It's almost as if both are vital and are part of each other in a way...
>>
>>7778455
people who /thread are the worst type of scum ever to have walked the earth

you're like the dumb little faggot with a nervous laughter who always says yes to everything and everyone

cease to exist
>>
>>7778429
>pretentious nonsense

>>7778458
>name calling

Psych majors, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>7777207
The study you are interested in.
>>
File: p.png (58KB, 407x366px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
58KB, 407x366px
>>7778429
>Does truth exist?
>>
>>7778400
This happens in legit medicine as well as anything stats based. Random sampling leads to huge variances purely by chance, that's why meta analysis is so important in psych. It averages out all the varied random samples and the result is much closer to reality
>>
>>7778583
/thread
>>
File: wildburger.png (296KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wildburger.png
296KB, 500x375px
>>7778225
>limits
>>
>>7777207
Im studying the first two.
Math Major Psych Minor.

However, I may switch them around after this semester.

I have some weird attraction too problem solving. Baby proofs class, discrete.. Geometry. But analysis and algebra bore the hell out f me.
>>
>>7777207
Math+Physics+Philosophy

all three of them.
>>
>>7778956
> Philosophy
> Implying philosophy is a science or important
>>
>>7778857
I like you.
>>
>>7778713
Actually, im a biologist, accountant, psychologist, violinist and classical guitarist.
Also english is not my mother lenguaje, so im bilingual too.

Only little brained faggots like you stick with one field.

Anyway, that's all you have to say?

>>7778728
Why do you think truth cannot be known?
>>
>>7778713
i dont know about this therefore is pretentious

>le science meme guy
>>
>>7779297
no one keeps you from being an idiot and only know 1 thing
>>
>>7779297
>dur my science
nice memed my friend
>>
>>7777207
I'm doing the first two with languages on the side. Pretty good so far.
>>
>>7778134
Divisive CS major detected
>>
>>7778225
That's what calculus is for
>>
>>7780163
Maths >>>>....>>>>> Physics = Psychology = CS

you happy now?
>>
>>7780167
One of my majors is math so I don't really care, but you know what you wrote is not true.
>>
>>7777207

>Psychology
>Medicine

R8 8/8, g8 b8 m8.
>>
>>7777207
Medicine, because I'm gonna study it.
Fuck all inferior plebs.
>>
>>7777207
Sup Reddit.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.