[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perks of being depressed as fuck: >Improved my GPA from 3.6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Taylor Swift uses 4chan.jpg (2MB, 2029x4013px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Swift uses 4chan.jpg
2MB, 2029x4013px
Perks of being depressed as fuck:
>Improved my GPA from 3.6 to 3.9
>Read a shitton of books
Things that succ:
>I gained about 10 kilos during 2015
I never did exercise before but I used to be skinny and now I'm feeling like shit and I'm having (even more) trust issues and my anxiety levels are the highest I've ever feel
How can I lost the weight asap
I'm asking you for help cuz I don't trust /fit/
>>
>>7774136
Read /fit/'s sticky. It's not written by a /fit/izen if you're that much of a faggot about it.
>>
>>7774136
how about the fact that it's not the same cat ?
>>
/fit/izen here to tell you that it's not really that hard. Either act on your impulses to succeed immediately or continue to sit and whine and be a fatass
>>
>>7774786
>act on your impulses
Shit advice.

Long term commitment to health is all about habits. Acting on impulse is going to turn OP into another NYERfag.
>>
I gained 10kg in 2015 too. But the majority of it was muscle.
>>
>>7774793
The whole point of acting on your impulse is that it requires you to commit to something that makes you uncomfortable by just doing it. How is he supposed to develop habits if he doesn't do it to begin with genius
>>
>>7774794
Eat clen tren hard anavar give up
>>
>>7774802

Nah, first year of lifting.
>>
>>7774798
>How is he supposed to develop habits if he doesn't do it to begin with genius
Careful planning, discipline and not acting like a fucking nigger. ie. The opposite of acting on impulse.
>>
>>7774136
Wait, so Taylor Swift visits 4chan? I wonder what famous geniuses visits /sci/ .
>>
>>7774817
Acting on impulse doesn't mean resorting to primitive thinking. It means manning the fuck up when you need to, which in this case is OP wanting to change his life. Also, just acting on impulse does not imply no discipline or planning, nor does it even mitigate the idea of forming good habits. The point is that it's the first pass-check test for someone who wants to actually get something done, the second pass-check tests and etc. are the other things you list. Not suggesting OP to think like a nigger his whole life, just telling him he has to grow a pair first (which requires a display of discipline as well)
>>
>>7774822
No, she doesn't. That image is just a mix of bad conjecture, photoshopped threads, and hoax threads.
>>
>>7774832
>acting on impulse does not imply no discipline or planning
That's quite literally what it means. You don't have to take my word for it. Google it.
>>
>>7774858
Allow me to rephrase myself. OP's current impulse is to bitch and whine. His desire in his head is to succeed by losing weight. He should develop some stronk willpower through establishing a sense of control in his life by manning up and taking the first step to the resolution/lifestyle. Yes, it takes planning and discipline to do it right and maintain it, but without any willpower to actually just do it OP just becomes a fat sack of sad shit.
>>
>>7774136
It's weird because you sound just like me except I'm not depressed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.