[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0-0-0-.jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
0-0-0-.jpg
4KB, 125x119px
Is buteyko a legit method for everyday breathing?It seems like it does wonders but i never seen it discussed.It would be great if some anon can take a few minutes of his time to read the info on this site.

http://www.normalbreathing.com/
>>
I'm no doctor but that sounds really fishy to me
I mean they claim that with their technique you
>only need 5 hours of sleep
>cure addiction to alcohol and tobacco
I don't believe it
>>
>>7769921
>>only need 5 hours of sleep
That is possible under long-term training.
>>
File: 1447959125835.jpg (60KB, 700x903px) Image search: [Google]
1447959125835.jpg
60KB, 700x903px
>>7769657
>he needs to learn to breathe
>>
>>7769970
It wouldn't be that strange.
Most people hardly use the diaphragm when they breath, and this turns out to be important for tasks out of daily life.
>>
>>7769657
The theory looks sound enough (to me). The claims may not be.
>>
>>7769921
>>only need 5 hours of sleep
>>cure addiction to alcohol and tobacco
>I don't believe it
I've been sleeping 5 hours a night for years, and I quit smoking in 2007, all with amateur breathing.

>>7770029
>Most people hardly use the diaphragm when they breath,
What do they use instead? A vacuum cleaner?
>>
>>7771432
I've only recently found that I possessed a diaphragm and that it was capable of much greater contraction than I ever used. It's really not very obvious since you can't see its function, only subjectively feel it.

My tip is to try and inhale with the feeling of inflating your stomach. To locate the diaphragm, that is.
>>
>>7770029
>Most people hardly use the diaphragm when they breath

you are either an ayy lmao specimen and you accidentaly found yourself shitposting on 4chan on human internet, in which case I am telling you that this is a board for homo sapiens and we breathe with our diaphragms, unless severly injured when we use heart-lung machines to help us survive medical procedures that restore regular breathing.

OR you are just a huge faggot and a retard, in which case you should kill yourself.
>>
>>7770029
Of fucking course they do you spastic. Your lungs don't take up your whole thoracic cavity, only the top 2/3. Just cause your belly doesn't move doesn't mean you're not using your diaphragm... You'd be in big trouble if it stopped working.

Why the fuck do people have opinions on shit they don't understand? Read a book nigger.
>>
>>7771432
>>7769926
I'm not saying these things aren't possible, I just don't think they happen magically when you use a specific breathing technique
>>
>>7769657
>normal breathing for normal people
>>
they say a healthy human breathes slower wich i agree
but i think not that if you breathe slower you become healthier

i mean the body will already know why he is faster breathing when he is sick

i dont think what their statistic claims is right
>if you breath faster and deeper you will have >fewer oxygen in your blood
>>
>>7774534
I don't think you get less oxygen, but you get less CO2, without which hemoglobin won't release oxygen. This is how you get "drunk" from hyperventilation. The oxygen is there, but your body can't use it.
>>
>>7775846
thanks that make sense
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.