[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disregarding all the memes and shitposting, how hard is an engineering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1449334134338.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449334134338.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
Disregarding all the memes and shitposting, how hard is an engineering degree like mech eng? What aspect presents the greatest difficulty?
>>
>>7768606
Depends on your IQ.
>>
>>7768611

>meme, the post
>>
>>7768606
bumping because I'm still not sure what to major in and have a buffer semester of math catching up and freshman english/microecon
>>
>>7768615
>>7768611
ME here, he's right

For me, the hardest part was doing all the extracurriculars you need to do to stand out and get a good job. The classes themselves aren't terribly difficult, but nearly every class has a project and/or term paper, most of which are done in teams. It can be time-consuming.
>>
It isn't hard, it just requires work. I slack off all term and work my ass off for finals and I maintain an 80 average. 3A MechE student on a co-op term by the way.
>>
>>7768606
MechE classes for me as a EE were really easy. For me that means you'd have to work a lot harder to stand out as a ME (or any engineering really) becuase the material itself isnt that complicated.
>>
File: 1449971734077.jpg (85KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1449971734077.jpg
85KB, 500x486px
Cheeky bump
>>
File: IQ.png (179KB, 1369x827px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
179KB, 1369x827px
>mfw high IQ master race
>>
your knees will hurt A LOT.
>>
File: 151324124.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
151324124.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>7769790
>>
>Disregarding all the memes and shitposting
This IS shitposting that you are doing. You are making off-topic posts on a science and math board. If you want advice on degrees:
>>/adv/
>>
>>7768606
You have to know that it's really math intensive and if you don't absolutely love math then you will hate it an drop out.
It's also really competitive and you will feel dumb around a lot of people who are amazingly smart which can and will make you feel inadequate.
>>
>>7769780
>not even 140
>online test
>master race

Master race is 160 onwards faggot
>>
>>7768606
Its fucking hard. believe it or not its a math/science heavy path and math/science are hard topics to master.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.