[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone got any math stuff i can read? already read hypercube,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sphere.jpg (115KB, 1327x849px) Image search: [Google]
sphere.jpg
115KB, 1327x849px
has anyone got any math stuff i can read?
already read hypercube, inside out sphere, fibonacci sequence, golden ration, anything else?
accepting theories also
>>
you basically covered all the essentials of math already
>>
>>7764042
An actual textbook
>>
>>7764049
already have
>>
>>7764051
Learn IUTeich
>>
>>7764048
this. You're pretty much done with math OP. The next step is to invent a new and revolutionary concept in mathematics. I once had this crazy idea to create a sort of 'mapping' system for sets of numbers, where you could essentially provide a location on a grid using two numbers to 'travel' left/right and up/down on the grid, but I never really took the idea very far. Maybe you can do something with it OP.

Also a friend was pitching me this idea the other day about some sore of negative square root that would solve a number of equations. Idk what the fuck he's on about. Sounds like his imagination has run wild to me.
>>
>>7764042
Brush up on tripple integrals.
They are a very esoteric subject that very few can get a grasp on.
They have the opportunity to lead to answers about the creation of the universe and quantum skeletons.
Jacob Barnett, a child prodigy (and sci's mascot), is the only person who has EVER been able to come close to solving one.
As he neared the solution he knew he was coming close to something extraordinary.
>>
>>7764092
I'm not anything important when it comes to Maths, I just like studying and reading, I'm studying A Levels
>>
>>7764091
Underrated
>>
>>7764126
There are several pop sciences books on tripple integrals where they spell out the implications of someone solving one. You don't have to be Jacob Barnett or God King Shane (close to solving 12(ish) different tripple integrals) to appreciate the beauty and importance of the subject.

If you're studying A level, go ahead and ask your instructor if they can give a bit if insight on the tripple integral of a quantum skeleton. They can at least explain the basics.
>>
>>7764042

Definitely don't miss Terryology theory, hottest shit on da streets right now
>>
>>7764042
bait
>>
>>7764042
>golden ration
;)
>>
>>7764163
Holy shit I had to Google. Has anyone told Barnett of this new discovery? This could lead to the solution of the first quadruple integral.
>"This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one. They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day. She cuts and puts on the crystals. I do the main work of soldering them together. They tell the truth from within."
>>
>>7764126
you are still young. you should use your time, energy and childish brain to learn the mathematical techniques that the greats (Euler, Gauss, Dawkins, Newton) mastered while they were young.

i recommend starting off with 'principles of mathematical analysis' by walter rudin. this should be a breeze and you should only need to read it once. the exercises are useless so do not bother doing them. think about it for a day and then move on to 'real and complex analysis'. rinse and repeat but think about this one for two days.

you should now be ready to conquer the real challenge.
'calculus' by stewart.

you may have to spend upwards of 15 minutes on a single question in this book. do not worry. newton famously said of this book "it causeth my head to ache." once and only one you have finished this book you will be ready to work at the frontiers of modern mathematics. you could conceivably have a good chance at cracking the most famous unsolved problems in mathematics, like the solution of x^2 + 2 = 0 (no one so far has found a way to extend the solution of x^2 + 1 = 0 to solve this, with many believing that entirely new fields of mathematics may have to be created to find the answer). godspeed my good friend - and remember, when the going gets tough, push on and you'll be rewarded for your persistence
>>
>>7764042
Here you go anon:

http://eulerarchive.maa.org/hedi/HEDI-2004-03.pdf
>>
>>7764126
You truly have seen everything there is to see in maths. I think that acquiring the skills to triple integrate will make you prove the ABC conjecture even before Mochizuki does, you know you can get 1mil dollars from that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.