[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know what the minimum amount of sleep I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kids-sleeping.jpg (52KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
kids-sleeping.jpg
52KB, 550x366px
Does anyone here know what the minimum amount of sleep I need in 24 hour day to function?

I'm tired of wasting my time sleeping.
>>
Depends on what drugs you are on. I recommend amphetamine.
>>
>>7761516
I'm not on any drugs other than caffeine.

I just want to take a like 4 hour power nap and be on with my business
>>
>>7761521
As I said, amphetamine is probably your safest bet.
>>
>>7761537
dude. He was asking how long he needs to sleep, not for drugs.
>>
>I'm tired of wasting my time sleeping.

Well I get tired if I don't waste that time sleeping
>>
>>7761513
2 hours if you have that rare gene. If not depends on your age I would say 8 hours.
>>
>>7761570
Also sleep is very important to slow down brain damage from aging. Deep sleep is the only time the body cleans the brain with that fluid in your skull. You body litterly slowly floods your brain and removes toxins. But that only happens when in deep sleep and takes a few hours.
>>
>>7761583
Source pls.
>>
Start out with 6 hours per night. Once you've successfully done 6 hours per night without any cheat days for a few months, lower it to 5. Keep going until you find a balance that works best for you.
>>
>>7761513
2 hours if you can manage the transition to uberman.

It sounds gay as fuck but it's very efficient, you just lose any possibility of having a social life or a regular job.
>>
>>7761513
>he doesn't know how to solve problems while lucid dreaming
>>
>>7761513
>>
Psychologist here, it depends on your genes and biological clock. Hence there isnt a standard time. Start with 6 hours, eliminate light sources in the bedroom, low gi foods at night and you are on your way to decrease the amount of sleep
>>
You should try amphetamines.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.