[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Study General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

With the new semester looming over the horizon, let's get a study general thread started.

>How does /sci/ study?
>How much does /sci/ study?
>Any study tips for people in STEM fields?
>Study tips for your specific major and/or specific courses also welcome.
>>
Don't bro. Drop out of uni, it's a literal waste of time. Learn a trade.
>>
>>7760983
Literally just watch Khan Academy and you will get A's in every class bro.

My schedule for next semester:
AP Calc AB
AP Chemistry
AP English and Literature
US History Regular
AP Statistics
Honors Physics

Looking like a brutal semester, everyone else post your schedules
>>
>>7761204
>Literally just watch Khan Academy
Plz find me khan academy for analysis on manifolds. ty.
>>
>>7761204
>Literally just watch Khan Academy and you will get A's in every class bro.
top kek
>>
>>7760983
Schedule:
E7- Programming for scientists and engineers (Matlab)
Physics 7A (intro physics)
Math 54 (Linear Algebra and differential equations)
Rhetoric R1B (Stupid ass college breadth requirement).
I basically just do lots of practice problems and read the textbook once or twice.
>>
>>7761204
>guaranteed replies
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11KB, 235x235px
>>7760983
There is a particular way to study/organize that you WILL see most 3.5+ GPA students practice. After researching myself, I found it and have been able to keep a 3.8 GPA for all of university.

It's very simple, truly. It's not hard to figure out, either. If enough anons want me to just spill the beans, then maybe I will.
>>
>>7761216
drink hard liquor while studying to cope with the fact that you're fucked in life
>>
>>7761219
Ironically, drinking does help in studies, not in the way you'd think, though.
>>
>>7760983
>how do you study
I get off the computer, sit down with a textbook and a notebook and start reading.
>how much do you study
I try for a good 90 minutes but I can get carried away for an extra 90 minutes, or I just read 10-20 pages, depending on the material.
>Any study tips
Not really. I have to get off my computer or else I end up wasting more time, so I guess my tip is make sure you have no distractions. I also found that just downloading pdfs of textbooks didn't work so well for me; I'd always get sidetracked. However, some people have the willpower to not get sidetracked by everything so just do whatever works.

>>7761206
Khan academy is a good supplement for anything lower than calc, but unless you like watching a guy draw a single vector for 3 and a half hours in 38 different colors before reading the question and repeating it 5 times, I'd recommend just looking up the material (i.e. completing the square, transposing a matrix, etc.)
>>
>>7761207
hello Berkeley bro
>>
>How does /sci/ study?
Pay attention in lecture, do problem sets in minimal time
>How much does /sci/ study?
I spend maybe four hours a week on problem sets
>Any study tips for people in STEM fields?
don't be dumb
>Study tips for your specific major and/or specific courses also welcome.
for math, pay attention in lecture and do the problem sets as soon after lectures as you can
for cs, its piss easy lel just do it
>>
>>7761283
sup breh
>>
>>7761216

Please tell us your secrets anon. I want to do well next semester
>>
>>7760983
im taking genetics, cell bio, biochem 2, psych, and biochem lab--its pretty much gonna be the first semester where every class i am taking i have the desire to learn every detail in
>>
>>7761305
Nice bro, biochem major I suppose? I found cell bio to be a bit tedious but then again I've always been more of a chem guy. Not required to take genetics but I'm also taking biochem 2 next semester.
>>
>>7761295
If this thread is still up by tomorrow, I'll explain.
>>
>>7761428
Yes pls share anon
>>
Literally right out of lecture if there's something I don't think I could explain to someone else, I'll try and replicate whatever lead up to that or do problems until it sets in.

And then I spend finals week tutoring everyone else and still set the highest grade in the class. The key is not to set study times, but to just work on the material when there is time. Never more than two hours at a time, unless an exam is coming up and I've fallen behind.

Also have coffee on hand.
>>
Studying is piss easy, now writing reports with documentation on the other hand...
>>
>>7761204
How's high school?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 680x680px
>>7761216
>>
>>7762072
Give me a minute, I just woke up and I don't want to fuck up this paragraph. The answer will be a bit underwhelming.
>>
>>7762185
Lol no problem breh. I was just joking
>>
How does /sci/ study?
>definition, theorem, and "item" type classes: note cards
>bulk information, algorithms, and processes: study guides
>problem centered classes: problem packets

How much does /sci/ study?
>Not in test mode: none other than homework
>for tests: start exactly 7 days before the exam, progressively studying more until the day of, which I study none

3.75 GPA, so it works well enough
>>
>>7762232
Same thing I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 204x248px
Perfectly understand all material as it's presented. Get balls deep in some poon before a test.

> 3.83 gpa
>>
>>7760983
Detailed freeform journal per class, everything dated and numbered. Followed by translation to study sheets organized by topic.
>>
>>7762252
Mind showing us a sample of your freeform journal? Interested to see what that would look like, as I've tried to do something like that in the past, but find I can't get everything down before the lecture moves on.
>>
>>7760983
>>How does /sci/ study?
read book and go to class
>>How much does /sci/ study?
0-30 hours per week. probably 4-8 average.
>>Any study tips for people in STEM fields?
study and go to class
>>Study tips for your specific major and/or specific courses also welcome.
math: just learn the proofs
>>
>Look at what I have to learn
>Try to understand it
>If I don't, slowly work out what I am getting stuck on
>Practice until I feel confident
>Move on to something else

I take frequent breaks, but I don't kid myself. I only take those breaks because I am concentrating intensively and I have to. If you're reading a chapter then playing a game of dota2 you aren't studying.

Go into a library and rid yourself of all concentration. If that is too difficult for you then you obviously don't care that much about the education you are pursuing. Which, really, isn't your fault because you've probably just gone to university like the sheep you are on government funding so its not like you are risking money you ever had to get off your ass to earn.

Deep, deep down we all know why we fail, but some people don't care enough to change.
>>
>>7762307

Rid yourself of all distraction*
>>
>>7762307
>you obviously don't care that much about the education you are pursuing
>Deep, deep down we all know why we fail, but some people don't care enough to change
I wanted to study literature
I didn't need this feel right now
>>
File: me.jpg (24KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
24KB, 349x349px
>>7761216
>>7761295
Alright, I'll talk about it now. It's simple and probably underwhelming.

>read through material before class starts, night before or day of, doesn't matter much if you don't have time

>go to class and take notes, letting your lecture be the review

>immediately after classes, start all work that you have been assigned, about 1 hour per class every single day including weekends

>start studying for exams at least 7 days prior, only making sure that you understand everything you were taught throughout the semester

This is how you will always have a 3.5+ GPA no matter what program you're in. You will never be behind. You will always have the material in your head and you will understand it. You are never memorizing anything. You're learning as you are supposed to be learning. You should never 'study' or memorize anything. If you 'study' then I think that you're wasting your time.

Always go somewhere like a library or computer lab to study. Never stay in your room. Legitimately, you have little reason to stay in your dorm room at all unless you took a shower and need to change, or sleep. Use some variation of Pomodoro and cut your studying up into 45 minute slices with 15 minute breaks in between, something like that.

The point is that you're always working. If you have more than say 8 hours per school day of free time, you're neglecting something, but if you have less than 4 hours of free time, you need to calm down and go outside.

cont.
>>
File: 1450993162147.jpg (66KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1450993162147.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
>>7762370
cont.

Here is an example...

>Monday
>4 classes today from 10 AM - 2 PM, each about an hour long
>wake up at 8 AM, shower, brush teeth, eat, etc...
>be almost 9 AM
>review all of the material for the day, some of it only taking 5 minutes, some taking 25 minutes
This is where you may differ, and want to review the night before so that you can wake up say an hour later, at 9 AM. Either is fine. It depends on your schedule.
>be almost 10 AM
>go to all classes, take notes, listen to professor, literally all review, understand everything I read more so now because professor is explaining in a better way than the book did or whatever you'd like to think
>be 2 PM, go eat and relax after those back-to-back classes
>be 2:30 PM or so
>start all assigned work and continue on work that was assigned from previous classes
>be maybe 6:30 PM, could be 8:30 PM
>academic obligations are completed for the day
>go to sleep at 12 AM at the latest

on days where you have no class, you simply continue with the assigned work, spending about 4 hours on it, maybe more or less. Like I said, this is simple.

It's not hard to do. You just do it.
>>
>>7762374
I've been trying to get into a schedule like this for years but I just don't do it.
>>
>>7762374
Thanks anon, this really helps.
>>
>>7761207
Same exact schedule except linguistics R1B

I have probably seen you before irl
>>
>>7760983
I read once and hope for the best

so far it's been working, but if I wanna go for a masters -> phd, i don't think it's gonna cut it
>>
>>7762370
>This is how you will always have a 3.5+ GPA
Ahaha fuck off. I've done all that and it's nowhere near good enough. Going to an Ivy League school and I jumped from Calc. 2 in my school to taking 3 graduate courses in Topology, Analysis, and Abstract Algebra the same semester.

Your plan did not work and it was a disaster.
>>
>>7762374
Yeah that works if you've majored in, say, literature, or film.

Try taking on 3 math classes a semester where each class gives weekly homework and that homework takes about 40 hours to do, each. And then 2 more classes on top of that. And needing to work 20 hours a week while looking for internships and trying to get a job and maintaining a relationship, unable to even understand a single one of your professors because his Chinese accent is so thick he isn't even making proper English sentences.

Your plan doesn't work for these kinds of situations and I don't understand how my peers, who are somehow doing all this and trying to get that sub-matriculating Masters' Degree as well all in 3 and a half years, are still somehow able to do this.
>>
>in my final year now
>have considered drop out innumerable times over the past 3 years
Just 6 months to go senpai. We can do it.
>>
>>7762457
>>7762471
Actually, does anybody have any advice for me here?
I seem to have fucked myself over pretty hard.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people manage to understand the stuff going on in my math lectures, despite having read all the material beforehand. Even if you get past the professor's hard to decipher accent.

And back in high school I had over 4.0 GPA, went to an Ivy League college, understood absolutely everything, etc. Now I am just trying to keep afloat and every class at Graduate level in my school feels really difficult, whereas any non-math class I take feels like a joke because it's like doing absolutely nothing in comparison.
>>
Are there any interesting documental films or series with minimum of an offscreen monologue? Something contemplative. Just want to play it as a background while doing math exercises.
>>
>>7762471
I'm an EE at a university in a top 10 EE program and that is what I and some of my peers do. We're top of our classes and meet for lunch to make sure we're all sticking with the plan. It's about 12-15 of us at this point. If anyone goes under a 3.5, they get grilled by all of us for being lazy piece of shit

and yes, we're all white. The asians and pajeets are never good enough to even get in the group. They all cheat.
>>
>>7762488
Look for extra material online or in the library. A view from different perspectives really helps sometimes.

Ask questions, even if you suck at asking questions.

If you're facing a problem (proof or exercise) don't stare at it and hope enlightenment will hit you, it probably won't. Experiment or just do something but don't keep staring. Try thinking in new ways, connecting different dots.

If enlightenment hits you, write the thought down asap. ( it's like a rng event)

Try to link different courses with each other, broaden your horizon.

Anyway these are things that havs helped me somehow. The only problems that are left for me are self discipline and the fact my understanding lags behind sometimes.

Good luck man!
>>
>have good time management
>have self-discipline
>have adderall on hand for when its necessary

seriously just dont be a shithead and you'll pass
>>
>>7762667
>asians
>not good
Or too good to be in your group, those people are literally no life 24/7 productivity math crunchers, there's no way.
>>
>>7762471
Shut the fuck up. No undergraduate math course requires 40 fucking hours of homework weekly.
The one possible exception to this is Harvard's Math 55, and even then that's an upper bound for students who have no business taking the class.
I go to U of T, which is a world class fucking research university. I took 10 math classes a year starting second year, including graduate courses in my third and fourth year. The work was hard, but not what you're saying.
If each of the three weekly assignment takes 40 hours to do, that is a total of 120 hours.
5 classes, each one meeting 3 times a week for an hour, is 15 hours.
That brings our total up to 135 hours.
Now, you need to sleep. Let's say you somehow, honest to god, manage to sleep for only 4 hours a night forever. That adds another 28 hours to the week for a total of 163 hours.
Now, let's add those 20 hours a week of looking for internships, which brings our total up to 183 hours.
This doesn't count eating, cooking, grocery shopping, doing homework for other class, going to the bathroom, travel time, relaxation, phone calls, texting, trying to get a job, maintaining a relationship, or working on actually understanding your professor, or anything else.
You spend 183 hours a week doing school-related work and sleeping.
A week has 168 hours.
You fucking retard. You won't even make your lies believable.
I still also contend that if it takes you 40 hours to do ANY math assignment, you should turn in your degree and go to something more your speed like business.
>>
>>7763183
protip: there are more white males in STEM, including engineering, than any other area(business/humanities/law/etc)

the more you know
>>
>>7762409
Nice.
Did you take Math 1B last semester with Hald, E25 (thurs B section), and/or did you take Chem 1A (MHG 9-10 AM)? If so, there's a higher likelihood.
>>
File: Young aquinas.jpg (634KB, 598x819px) Image search: [Google]
Young aquinas.jpg
634KB, 598x819px
I'm going to take the SAT.
Give me some good study material, I'm not exactly sure what they put on an actual SAT.
It's much harder than those online practice tests, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (395KB, 1340x1608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 1340x1608px
>>7763231
I don't want to use your age against you.
But try not to do this again, to prevent yourself from being berated by other anons here. For study tips it is useful here, for SAT prep, i suggest you go to college confidential.
>>
>>7763216
Is that supposed to be proud of? I can't tell honestly bro
>>
File: 1389117059495.jpg (144KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1389117059495.jpg
144KB, 1280x800px
>>7761204

>ap

I remember when i was in highschool.

mods underage b&
>>
>>7763231
First off, what >>7763245 said.
Second, the SAT is exactly as easy as the online practice tests. It's mostly time and dumb errors that get kids.
Just keep on doing practice tests if you don't feel comfortable yet, but if you don't do as well as you like, you can always just retake the test.
Good luck. Now git out.
>>
>>7763257
Said the anon who's admission form was ignored by ivy league admission officer.
>>
>>7763267
>YFW I'm at a top 5 engineering program
>>
>>7763276
MIT?
>>
>>7761204
My semester:
AP introduction to probability theory
AP abstract algebra
AP partial differential equations
AP advanced cognitive psychology
AP artificial intelligence

AP means "anon... Please." Right?
>>
>>7763231
Just remember one thing: the SAT is purely a timed test. The content is extremely simple, you just need to make sure you can show you know it in the small time of each section

Also for the essay fill both pages is required
>>
>>7761207
All these shitty colleges combine linear algebra and differential equations into one class. I'm sorry for the non rigorous education you're going to receive :(
>>
>>7763280
He said top 5, that is code for Georgia tech
>Georgia Tech
Lmao
>>
File: 20160105_010409.jpg (2MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_010409.jpg
2MB, 3984x2988px
>>7763280
Berkeley
>>
>>7763291
>Cal
>non-rigorous
>ever
>>
next semester
Multivariate statistical methods
Event history analysis
Number Theory
Maya Writing

How to study?
Take classes you are interested in.
>>
>>7763298
Damn, i was hoping you said Caltech or MIT
>>
>>7763299
The diff eq's portion of 54 is handled like shit though

At least the linear algebra portion is good
>>
>>7763298

ew
>>
>>7763298

How's marxist bootcamp?
>>
>>7763308
Eh, I guess. My brother is a GN&C engineer for Boeing and, as he self describes, he "solves differential equations for a living". He says that mixed with the stuff we got in 1B, along with continued use, is good enough.
>>
>>7763314
>>7763311
Pretty much the best decision of my life. You guys don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>7763316
Muh pride in my alma mater
>>
>>7763298
I got accepted to Berkeley. Turned it down for one of the better Ivy Leagues instead.

Enjoy your state school and public education faggot.
>>
>>7763211
>No undergraduate math course requires 40 fucking hours of homework weekly.
Man it's my fault. I'm not saying it's not.

I jumped from learning to integrate into graduate topology cause I thought I could just take it really slowly and I fell for the "topology HAS no pre-requisite knowledge man!" thing, which is technically true but jumping to it out of calculus like that was a disaster.

I go to an Ivy league school, the classes really are that hard, and I was taking the 3 grad courses a semester by the time I was a sophomore.

No class meets 1 hour at a time. All of mine meet at least an hour and a half, some for 2 and recitations are 2 and a half hours each, a few times a week.

I struggle with the assignments and can't finish them all. I end up taking what I can't finish and looking it up and trying to find shortcuts online for that problem. It's bad because it means I don't understand it as well.

I sleep about 4-5 hours a day at the most during the semester and that is completely true.

I spend nowhere near 20 hours a week looking for internships though.

I eat in a hall in the same building as where I live, 1 meal a day, really. No grocery shopping, homework for non-math classes is minimal (thank god). No travel time, no trying to get a job anymore, no none of almost all of that stuff and that's part of why I'm genuinely struggling.

I'm not lying to you though at all.

>I still also contend that if it takes you 40 hours to do ANY math assignment
Well..it does. I don't know what to say to that. I'm really not very good at it, probably don't have the aptitude for it, I can't argue with that. But when I DO get it, I feel really good and that's why I keep doing it. Hope to find a nice enough job that will let me do it later, and I would love to teach it.
>>
>>7761216
I know it, it's called being responsible and studying. Almost every failing student is a lazy irresponsible fucker.
>>
>>7761226
Enlighten us then.
>>
>>7761207
>>7761283
lmao
>not eecs masterrace
anyways, math54 and 7a are easy
>>
>>7763345
so which ivy league is better than berkeley at stem?
hamburgle harder faggot
>>
>>7763440
Where does this meme come from?
Princeton > UC Berkeley, a fucking state school.
And I grew up in California so I know the hype.
Guess which one was the obvious choice?
>>
>>7763458
an institution's ranking isn't based on endowment but research
let's try this:
EE? (berkeley, princeton)
CS? (berkeley, princeton)
mechE? (berkeley, princeton)
bioE? (berkeley, princeton)
chemistry? (berkeley, princeton)
physics? (berkeley, princeton)
mathematics? (berkeley, princeton)
i mean, keep believing what you want
a state school that produces better research at a fraction of the endowment
>>
>>7763476
You're right mate. I fucked up.

Attending Princeton was a terrible mistake, what a shitty school. I see no future for anyone studying rigorous subjects here.
Better see if I can still get into Berkeley, the greatest school on the face of the Earth.
I hear it's even better than Harvard. Damn. And California is so perfect too. I sure is jealous man. Thank you for enlightening me.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>7763481
>>
File: UIUC_logo.png (41KB, 769x996px) Image search: [Google]
UIUC_logo.png
41KB, 769x996px
>>7763481
Don't worry bro

At least you didn't end up here
>>
>>7760983
>studying Science & Technology

Literaly, for any people out there in this general field of science (being in fact modern physics) my one recommendation is this:
"Learn and you will achieve. Don't, and you will fail"
>>
>>7760983

Get your phone, set a 20-25 minute counter and study. Once done, go play vidya or watch something on jootube for 20-30 min (set a counter on your phone). Go back to studying for 20-25 min. Repeat the whole process indefinitely.

I can get 3-4 hours of solid studying (actually learning and understanding what I'm studying) every day like this. I never feel mentally fatigued or get bored.
>>
>>7763481
I seriously can't tell if ur in Berkeley pulling the reverse psych on us
>>
>>7763500

and what do you study?
>>
>>7763533
Hotel Management
>>
>>7763533

Mech e
>>
File: 1451844983652.png (476KB, 811x709px) Image search: [Google]
1451844983652.png
476KB, 811x709px
>>7763539

>MFW hotel managers make more than most STEM graduates
>>
>>7763500

p.s

If you're going to try this, don't study and play vidya, shit post, or whatever you're going to do, in the same room.

And hit the gym half way through the day at least 3 days a week.
>>
>>7763546
>http://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report/degrees-and-majors-lifetime-earnings
>Hotel Management
> $40,600- $69,800
>65 on the list.
>Below literally every STEM major.
>Below fucking English Literature.

Why do people lie on the internet?
>>
>>7763547
Does this work? Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>7763551
>Being this butthurt
Is everything alright there?
>>
>>7763532
i'm at berkeley, this guy's at princeton with some degree of autism
>>
>>7763551
Notice he said STEM graduates, not people working in STEM.
>>
>>7763556
>Says something wrong
>Calmly correct you with hard facts.
>Why are you butthurt?!? Jeez stop attacking me guyz.

Ok family.
>>
File: farage_2568981b.jpg (85KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
farage_2568981b.jpg
85KB, 620x387px
>>7763562

You're pretty smart anon, well done. You discerned the distinction.
>>
>>7763562
The list is for degrees, ie graduates not people working in the field. STEM grads are usually paid more in any job even if they aren't working in STEM because it's harder to retain them.

Also you can stop pretending you're not samefagging.
>>
>>7763568
Are really trying to eco chamber your own posts?

Pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded anon.

You don't even need to open the link
>http://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report/degrees-and-majors-lifetime-earnings
>degrees-and-majors-lifetime-earnings
>degrees-and-majors

Christ you are retarded.
>>
>>7763552

Why don't you try it for a week? It works for me. I was the guy that found it hard to study. But there's literally no excuse not to study for 20 minutes. Before you know it, you have the momentum to do it all day, every day. The human brain is not supposed to concentrate for long periods of time. Hence the 25 minutes of hard concentration followed by 25 minutes of nonsense, like a multilayer fps match or something.
>>
>>7763573

It's a different person, you tit. There are hotel managers making more than STEM graduates, that's what I meant.
>>
>>7763577
I can play CSGO competitive for a whole day of like 2 hours each, what are you talking about multiplayer fps?
>>
>>7763586

Of course you can play games longer. But the whole point is to study not play games. The 20 - 30 minutes of vidya or whatever in between each burst session is to refresh your mind for the next burst session. 2 hours between each study session is way too long, you won't get anything done that way. 20 minutes studying and 30 minutes off is what works for me personally.
>>
>>7763586

And get a loud alarm. Loud enough so you can hear it from another room. Leave it in your study area, once your vidya/shit posting/whatever time is up, you'll have to go to your study area to turn it off. Put it right next to your study material. That way you can't cheat yourself. After a while, it'll became a habit.
>>
no need to study
>go to ivy league school
>study history
>work as consultant or investment banker
>have a better life than public school engineers
>>
>>7763624
>no need to study
>study history
I had to drop AP history in high school because I didnt study in high school and didnt have the proper study skills to catch up. It was literally impossible to pass that class without at least reading the assigned material. How do you get by in history at an Ivy without studying?
>>
>>7763596
>>7763623
I play street fighter, it drains me after a fight or 2, i rather you just lie dead on the couch for like 5 mins straight then do anything. It's very uncomfortable for me though, because my ADHD kicks in when i'm not doing assignments or reading notes.
>need to do something
>need to do something
>>
>>7763298
Ayyyy lmaooo
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.