[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does IQ exist, or is intelligence what you make it? >debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: fb-grammar-5.jpg (42KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
fb-grammar-5.jpg
42KB, 500x550px
Does IQ exist, or is intelligence what you make it?

>debate it, faggots
>>
It exists. Only low IQ faggots say it isn't real or doesn't mean anything to hide their inadequacy.
>>
Shoo, shoo shitposter
>>
File: myiqm8.png (265KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
myiqm8.png
265KB, 1280x1024px
>>7760977
It better, but probably not. It's outdated.
>>
The concept of objective intelligence exists, but psychologists sure as shit won't be the ones who discover how to measure it lol.
>>
File: 1451405054759.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451405054759.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
Intelligence exists. IQ does measure intelligence in a culturally-specific way.

With that said, IQ is nothing more than another number for insecure fuckboys to wave around, just like dick size and income level. It's pathetic to watch.
>>
>>7760981
lol this tbqhwyf lmao rofl lel kek
>>
>>7760977
IQ exists, we define it. Not to say it is a good measure of intelligence, it is very flawed. You could be extremely knowledgeable in many fields that an IQ test wouldn't measure.
>>
>>7760977
>>debate it

I'd rather sage it

sage and reported
>>
>>7760980
Watch the fuck out.
>>
File: Humans.jpg (31KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
Humans.jpg
31KB, 500x436px
>>7760977
This idea that we should ignore differences intelligence is self-serving by the intelligent and destructive to those not gifted mentally. It is doing a disservice to those who are passed over and not identified as gifted and not allocated resources to bring their talents to fruition due to things like affirmative action and no child left behind hogging all the dough, which in the end robs all of us of a bright human being. As well as being a disservice to those who are not very intelligent as they are expected to live in a world that is being more and more designed by the hyper intelligent, who not only expect people to understand their work and constructions, i.e. 1040 tax papers or something like this or complicated diabetic medicine administration regimens, but assume that everybody can be intelligent like them as well in some exercise of self moral justification for their lofty status and station, when this is unrealistic and quite cruel.

Pushing intelligence under the rug I think is dangerous.
>>
File: 1433809416750.jpg (41KB, 688x534px) Image search: [Google]
1433809416750.jpg
41KB, 688x534px
>>7761030

The reason why intelligence gets pushed under the rug so much is because we have technically passed the point (multiple times already) were it is necessary for our species survival.

The high intelligence that we masturbate to so much was never necessary and once we achieved basic tools, fire, simple art, agriculture and animal husbandry we could have called it a day and still been considered too advance/complex compared to other species. Everything afterwards was essentially a human wank fest.

There's a reason why the sub-saharan africans and aboriginal populations still exist. It's because nature outside disease never caught up to us, 99% of animals that exist today can't even withstand a dozen tribesman with spears let alone a fucking nuke.

The real danger comes not from us belittling our intelligence but from the lack of any clear direction in species survival. That's why we are so shit in resource allocation now, because we have no goal outside out competing each other.
>>
>>7760977
Intelligence exists.

IQ test are for people who really need to wag their dick in the air.

I have an IQ of 93 yet I have an MS in surface science and have a few patents under my name.
>>
>>7760982
>Q does measure intelligence in a culturally-specific way.
kek, your joking right????
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.