[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: original.jpg (429KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
429KB, 1200x700px
What's the most advanced/coolest/most interesting space related thing our generation is going to witness?
Primitive colonies? Asteroid mining? The development of a new form of space travel?
Post your predictions.
>>
Second Holocaust.
>>
Memes
>>
Fucking nothing.
>>
Trump will make America great again and we will colonize the universe and build walls to keep both kinds of aliens away
>>
cum awn
>>
An exoplanet that maybe who knows hypotetically might possibly harbor life but we can't know for sure.

That's about it.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 262x193px
An AI will launch itself to the moon and convert it into computronium, while we puny humans watch and fret whether it will get around to destroying us or not.

>you will never look at the Moon without feeling primal terror at the sight of God Himself
>>
>>7760501
I love you so much
>>
>>7760849
I like it
>>
File: 1444955692543.jpg (26KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
1444955692543.jpg
26KB, 244x209px
>>7760501
>>
>>7760501
A white holocaust at the hand of black's
>>
Can someone answer these:

How much fuel was needed to run airconditioning nonstop to keep the lem cool on the moons surface in direct sunlight? Sometimes they stayed for days.

When landing we see the lem is travelling horizontally so what stopped it tipping over?

When leaving the moon how fast did the lem have go to get back to the same speed to rejoin the orbitting module?
>>
>>7760494
Meme Drive
>>
>>7761713
Air conditioning........ on the moon..... air....
>>
File: 1450960054794.jpg (71KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1450960054794.jpg
71KB, 720x404px
>>
File: 9inch.jpg (47KB, 555x403px) Image search: [Google]
9inch.jpg
47KB, 555x403px
>>7762680
The whole concept of Arabs being linked to space, even through thread on 4chin, is making me kek.
>>
>>7760514
kek
>>
>>7760494
We will try to colonize mars and venus within our lifetimes.
Mild asteroid mining will take place.
Antimatter catalyzed fusion drives (propulsion) will start appearing towards the end of the 21st century along with the first interstellar probes.
Ayy lmao will be confirmed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.