[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to dual major in two different fields of engineering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 620x827px
is it possible to dual major in two different fields of engineering?
>>
>>7755586
become an EE and you are whatever you want.
>>
>>7755603
This.

I'm doubling in EE and math.

Literally any career in my future.
>>
>>7755603
I was considering EE and ME
>>
>>7755603
>EE's actually believe this

>>7755586
It'll probably depend on your school if you can do it, if you can it'll be pretty hard (except if you're doing something like EE+industrial). With that in mind, do Chem or Nuke, they're easily the best.
>>
>>7755586

Yes, in 5 years.
>>
>>7755586
ask your adviser
>>
>>7755603
>>7755604

ME is more broad and versatile.
>>
>>7756015
nope
try to do anything related to computers
>>
>>7755603
>Whatever you want
>>7755604
>Literally any career in my future.

Except ChemE, NukE, Medicine, Law...or any relevant high-paying career.
>>
>>7755715
>adviser
Why do undergrads call admin people and student mentors "advisers"?
>>
A few people in my program are doing Chem and Mech together.
>>
>>7756041
>The academic with 2 decades worth of experience who advised me during my final year and dissertation
>Not an adviser
>>
>>7756050
>academic with 2 decades worth of experience who advised me during my final year and dissertation
That's an adviser.

>Can double major in X and Y at this university.
Is a question for admin people who may or may not have a degree at all.
>>
>>7755586
Who is that semen demon?
>>
>>7756075
You realize there's literally a "who is that semen demon"-button on 4chan right?
>>
>>7756106
How lol?
>>
File: whosit.jpg (20KB, 451x138px) Image search: [Google]
whosit.jpg
20KB, 451x138px
>>7756112
>>
>>7755586
Yes. If there is enough overlap you can contact your department adviser and get credit for both majors with one course.

Ex. Mat Sci Thermodynamics counts as Mech Engr. thermodynamics.

If you can't do this it will take you much longer to get both degrees. I don't think it's worth it to double major if you already know what you want to do.
>>
>>7755606

It's a lot of work since EE and MechE diverge a lot past the 2nd year. I know a couple of guys that have done it but they all needed 5 years with a lot of summer course to do so.
>>
>>7755586
Is it possible to dual fuck her in two different holes of her body?
>>
>>7756161

Not the other guy, but I plan on getting an MBA after graduating. Of course, I plan to have the company pay for it. Is this the right decision? I hear management can be a bitch sometimes.
>>
>>7756075
charlotte mckinney
>>
>>7756075
It's you. Mr. gay semen bucket.
>>
>>7756118
>literally
surely you mean figuratively
>>
Yes

CPE and EE major reporting in
>>
>>7755586
White women are really ugly.
>>
Why not do undergrad ME then something else for grad?
>>
>>7756625
>CPE and EE
>Different majors
LOL, there's barely one full year of difference between what these two degrees require. All required classes for one will be senior year electives in the other and vice versa.
>>
>>7756761

This. ME + MBA = Shitloads of money
>>
>>7755603
this

literally ME in a more relevant field with a better education in math.
>>
>>7755586
It is, I am majoring in both electrical and electronic engineering.
>>
best engineering field to study for eventual career in management/business?

i'm thinking ME with conc. in econ
>>
>>7756625

So you did a CpE degree + Electromagnetism 1&2, Digital Signal Processing, Control Theory, and Communication Systems? Or did an EE degree + Data Structures, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Computer Security, and Digital Systems? Or your degree was ECE and you just like bragging...
>>
EE and physics
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.