[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there hope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 22

Hi--

I'm 20 years old and a math major at my local uni.

I've been lurking for a bit now but have not been compelled to post until recently; I took the IQ test on http://iqtest.dk/main.swf and got an IQ of 115 twice. My main issue is timing. I can usually work out the last piece of the matrix but my brain cannot process the entire test fast enough, I always end up guessing or missing questions towards the end.

Is there hope? Am I still at a phase in my development where my brain can change in ways that will give me the IQ points I need? Is neuroplasticity enough at this point?

Pic related
>>
Try this one, anon: http://www.mensa.fi/test/test_frameset.html

20 questions in 8 minutes.
>>
>>7753479
Study more.

Even 80 IQ factory worker is able to memorize the steps they need to do whatever they assemble and then perform them as quickly as needed.

If you practice enough everything will become trivial and routine.
>>
>>7753479
Time for you to switch major. Once you get to higher math, it'll become too hard for you. Stop it now before you waste more of your time and money.
>>
>>7753485
Interesting. I'm getting 120+ on that one.

Thanks
>>
>>7753496
OP here.

Are you a math major?
>>
I was doing the test, but then after 20 questions I just spammed the same answer (so half the test was just random answers) and I got 104. There is no way this thing is even remotely accurate.
>>
>>7753523
Thanks for the insight; I also try to take it with a grain of salt. Mathematical/numerical patterns are a bit more recognizable than visual patterns, in my case, so I often wondered if this test in only a single-faceted interpretation of intelligence.
>>
>>7753479

No. There is no such thing as one single dimension among which all forms of human intelligence can be measured.

I am not denying the validity of the IQ test. I am simply stating that it is possible to be average at reading, while at the same time being one of the best logical thinkers in the world. Read up on the history of IQ tests if you do not believe me.

So as long as you like math, and you' re doing oke, I think you are fine. Every unique set of talents has something valuable to offer, as long as you' re passionate about what you do.
>>
>>7753521
I'm working on my math PhD. I've seen too many low IQ brainlets drop out. Not trying to be arrogant, I just want to help you find something that fits your abilites better, because math obviously won't be yours.
>>
>>7753479
You can be very good at math and have average or lower than average intelligence, dont trust this aspies, if you like math and you are fine then keep going with it.
If you want to measure your intelligence ALLWAYS go to a professional, dont trust internet tests.
Also if you plan on having your intelligence tested, dont do too many tests on your own in advance or you will be cheating yourself.
>>
>>7753537
>You can be very good at math and have average or lower than average intelligence
Show me a mathematician with down syndrome.
>>
>>7753533
>No. There is no such thing as one single dimension among which all forms of human intelligence can be measured.
nice try retard.
>>
>>7753536
>"low IQ brainlets"
>"Not trying to be arrogant"

/sci/, your insecurities are showing
>>
>IQ tests

JUST FUCKING DO WHAT YOU LOVE FOR FUCK SAKE.
DONT LET SOME ARBITRARY NUMBER TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

I HAVE A GODDAMN PHD IN EVERY SINGLE FIELD IMAGINABLE AND I HATE TO SEE PEOPLE DROP OUT JUST BECAUSE A WEB TEST TOLD THEM SO. GODDAMN SHITCUNT
>>
>>7753561
Thanks for the encouraging, albeit heavy-handed, words.
>>
>>7753561
>height measurements are bullshit
>don't let some arbitrary number tell you what not to do
>it doesn't matter whether you're 4'9'' manlet, you can become a top tier NBA basketball athlete
>better invest all your money and your time into a basketball career
>height measurements are pseudoscientific discriminatory /pol/ nonsense
Seriously?
>>
>>7753485
Nice, 126.

I read somewhere that when taking online tests, you should always add 5 points to fix the usual innacuracy compared to a real IQ test so:

131 IQ. That is, I believe, genius tier.
>>
>IQ
>mattering in any way
>eligibility is proven
for fucks sake, why do people still fall for the IQ meme?
>>
>>7753576
IQ measures your pattern recognition and analytical skills.

It is the best measure used to predict if someone will be good at chess and pattern recogniton and analytical skill are pretty important for mathematics.

It will not kill you to have a low IQ but if you have a high IQ then you have a good chance of succeeding in high level courses.
>>
>>7753572
My IQ is bigger than yours.
>>
>>7753536
At what point would I be hindered by my IQ?

Considering you are in graduate school, you could surely tell me where the point of no return is. Is it research? Combinatorics?

I have gotten A's in all my math classes -- I've gone up through linear algebra and differential equations.
>>
http://www.mensa.fi/test/test_frameset.html
Anyone knows whats the max score here?
I did 135 second try, i believe its the max it measures as it is already at the end of the bell.
This things are fun to do but you cant take them seriously.
>>
>>7753586
You haven't yet taken a real math class, kiddo. Once they start leaving out non-trivial proofs of 5 pages or more and expect you to figure them out on your own, all brainlets will drop out.
>>
>>7753574
Nice, anon.
>>
Anyone with average intelligence can finish any major, it may just take more or less effort, just do what you like and dont take the trolls/baits seriously.
Btw im up for some IQ test wars if you guys have some spare time and links, im going to do this one now:
https://iq-research.org/en/matrix/1
>>
>>7753593
Yes 135 is the max. If you had bothered to copy paste the text into google translate, you would've found out. Also, your first try will be the most accurate. What did you score on your first try?

>>7753518

Actually anon, it's telling you that your IQ is probably below 120.
>>
>>7753604
Here's one I linked earlier in this thread: Try this one, anon: http://www.mensa.fi/test/test_frameset.html

It's a mensa practice test. It's pretty fun to do.
>>
>>7753598
Thanks for the reality check.

I'll be sure to give it my best. We'll see where that gets me.
>>
>>7753572
THAT'S NOT A GOOD COMPARISON YOU DICKSUCKING COCKGOBLIN
HEIGHT IS SOMETHING CONCRETE WHERE AS IQ ISNT AS TANGIBLE. LET ME GET IT IN YOUR UNDERGRAD HEAD. AN AUTIST WHO WOULDNT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION NORMALLY COULD PASS THE IQ TEST LIKE A GENIUS
HES STILL AN AUTIST THOUGH.
OH AND DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BRAIN CREATES NEW CONNECTIONS UNDER STRAIN. AK FUCKING A PEOPLE WHO DIDNT PUT THE FUCKING CIRCLE BLOCK IN THE CIRCLE HOLE ARE ABLE TO DO SO AFTER TRAINING THEIR BRAINS
IQ IS SUCH PSEUDOBULLSHIT JUST BECAUSE NEUROSCIENCE ISNT ADVANCED ENOUGH TO COME UP WITH SPECIFIC TESTS THAT TEST ALL THE DIFFERENT CAPABILITIES OF A MIND, HIGHSCHOOL FUCCBOYS ARE RIDING ON THEIR HIGH HORSES.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT. YES THERE ARE GENIUSES BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A GENIUS TO SUCCESSFULY DO WHAT YOU ENJOY. FUCK
YOU
>>
>>7753616
IQ correlates quite strongly with life outcome, and correlation with job performance goes up as the complexity of the job increases. So yes, a low IQ will limit your opportunities.

https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
>>
>>7753550

Ok, you are right. In the past century scientists have discovered a magical construct which completely explains every possible form of intelligence humans have talked about since the beginning of time. And even though there still does not exist one concise and/or agreed upon definition of intelligence. I am sure in your fairy-tale world complexity is completely unnecessary.

Must be nice to be dumb.
>>
>>7753612
Dude, this guy is a troll, just ask your teachers if you are worried, they know best.
But just do what you like the most, is the best advice anyone is going to give you ever, you like it you become good at it, no matter your IQ.
>>
By the way, IQ is a bit old, recent studies suggest working memory (the one you use to store inmediate objects) correlates better with your intelligence than IQ tests. You can test your working memory pretty easy and fast too.
>>
>>7753645
Hahaha. Thanks, man.
>>
File: 1436933201591.jpg (22KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1436933201591.jpg
22KB, 600x404px
An IQ of 115 is fine, remember that once you leave college you are going to be working on projects and assignments that will last longer than 30 minutes.

The "geniuses" of science, math and the arts had months and years to come up with their contributions to society. Don't let some shitty test decide your worth in under a hour.
>>
File: asd.png (726KB, 3840x2024px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
726KB, 3840x2024px
>>7753479

Asian masterrace reporting in. Finished the test in 6 minutes.
>>
>>7753574
Never believe online IQ tests
I once even got fucking 180 on one, cant remember which though. On a real psychological IQ test I got 128

Also, genius tier is 145, mensa entry is 135
>>
>>7753712
I highly doubt your IQ is 180 if you can't even remember the test you took. It probably had a ridiculously high standard deviation or was that one shitty online test (freeiqtest.com?) that everyone uses.

If your IQ was 180 college level physics would be so easy you could learn everything you need in a week.
>>
>>7753712
btw, me again:
I too think the concept of IQ is bullshit
Its basically about how near you get to an ideal which is set in the questions made by people of around IQ 120-140
It consists of several fields which all effect the final result
For example, language. If you talk and read a lot you will automatically be better, even though it has nothing to with brain capacity.
Then there are questions like you have to remember an increasing amount of numbers.
If you cant link to numbers as good as to words, you can be worse than if you had to remember an increasing amount of random words.

Its always just about bullshit questions only a little percentage of people can solve
It was once set and carried along since then through calibrating tests

>>7753719
Please read my post again, I said myself the 180 is bullshit. My IQ is 128
>>
>>7753725
Your writing is almost incomprehensible. I would recommend taking some classes or reading a book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient

All you have to do is read a simple wikipedia article and you can see why IQ isn't "bullshit" as you so state in a such a facile way. You honestly think the tens of thousands of scientists (who are almost all smarter than you) haven't thought of the same questions over the 100+ years that the scientific study of intelligence has existed?
>>
>>7753732
No, you just have really shit reading comprehension dog. It's on you, not him.
>>
>>7753745
No not really. My reading comprehension is excellent.

His writing is just very painful to read. Not to mention his factual errors. 130+ is the MENSA entry/gifted range. 145+ is the very gifted range.

Many prominent psychologists, as tested by Anne Roe, exceeded the IQ 120-140 range. Some were close to 200.

>If you read and talk a lot you will automatically be better

Smarter people tend to gravitate towards reading more often because it comes more naturally to them. Not to mention, people are educated K-12 (18 is the time when IQ stops being malleable) fairly equally. People with higher IQs will gain more and learn more in that period.

>Then there are questions like you have to remember an increasing amount of numbers

Digit span has a very high correlation to real life success. It is very much innate. These days it isn't even tested using numbers, but computer generated symbols so that you know practice isn't interfering with the results. If you aren't good with numbers, your mathematical IQ is low. Simple as that.

>It was once set and carried along since then through calibrating tests

???
>>
https://gyazo.com/9e00cddecb045535f5efe2964ac85914
https://gyazo.com/0a64af4ec619b79529e3d23d7446cbb9
https://gyazo.com/683c2ad126c116d8291f81866939c756
https://gyazo.com/1c28b86f881bf89ecf738c6979fe1b7a
https://gyazo.com/734af319096ff03d1eb7f179ab9a57f9
https://gyazo.com/bd3217920ddf1bb60d87f4112e6be225
https://gyazo.com/ddfbddfff271ac3c181d1c63969329e1

Here, some questions i dont know if i answered properly, can anyone tell the pattern?
>>
>>7753810
>https://gyazo.com/9e00cddecb045535f5efe2964ac85914
1.sides of the box are replaced by the squiggly. So no, it's the other tiny shuriken.
2.Sides of the box go in then out depending on the direction of movement. No. Flower shape.
3.Dots on the same side of the circle add, opposite sides subtract. yes
4.yes. Downward pattern where the bar turns into the other.
5. Dont know
6.Every shape and number of blocks appears thrice. Triple black, single grey and double dark gray only appeared twice. Answer 6, because those blocks appear in spots they weren't previously in.
7. Dots move sideways by 1 -->. Everytime they cross a black square, they reverse color.
>>
>>7753842
why the plus 5 rule?
>>
>>7753839
For 5, look at each column. Superimpose the first and second entries in the column over each other, and then do a reflection over both axes.
>>
>>7753861
Thanks, can't believe I didn't see it
>>
Hi everyone, could someone do me a solid and bump my thread?
>>>7753835 →
I ask because I'm paranoid the 4chan mods have flagged the threads I make and archive them without letting people bump them, my bumps don't work.
>>
>>7753868
get out newfag
>>
Mine have usually been in the 140 to 145 range, but one came out 160.
>>
>>7753907
Post pics or it never happened at all. Freeiqtest.com obviously doesn't count. It has the answers shown.
>>
Okey, last one:
https://gyazo.com/94930ac509a0f209bf6a074393e02d6e
>>
File: sad_stephen_hawking.jpg (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad_stephen_hawking.jpg
79KB, 480x480px
>>7753485
i cant find the button for english. i failed the test
>>
File: tulos_135.png (30KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
tulos_135.png
30KB, 600x430px
>>7753518
>>7753521
I'm a math major and I scored 135

i'm one of the best in my class at a decent american uni so whatever. 120 is pretty low desu
>>
>>7753586
>I've gone up through linear algebra and differential equations.
Try actual linear algebra
>>
nigga u dumb
>>
>>7753725
>My IQ is 128
nigga u dumb
>>
>>7754208
What a waste of potential.
>>
>>7753920
>>7753810
These type of questions always confuse me because I don't know what the direction is that I need to follow. Is it horizontal, vertical or is it diagonal using the big picture to find the missing piece? Or should you focus on the lines within each block and then find the pattern? Or should you "fold" the entire picture on itself and form a 3D picture in your head and then find the pattern? It's just all open for interpretation yet you can't note your interpretation because it's a multiple choice question, which nature is full of, of course. There are simply too many possibilities.
>>
File: IQ-test.png (491KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IQ-test.png
491KB, 2560x1440px
>>7753685
What were your answers for the final two questions? i think i had everything right except for those two, they made me feel dumb.
>>
any high IQ masterracers want to help a pleb out?
>>
>>7754438
and this one
>>
>>7753572
The problem is that IQ is not neccessarily a good measure of intelligence, but rather aptitude and problem identification and solutions.

Picasso is arguably a genius but probably doesn't have an amazing IQ, also a lot of his most celebrated work was created during his depression when the brain is proven to be less active
>>
>>7754444
So let's keep intelligence as a metric to measure aptitude and problem solving skill, as it was meant to be, and call picasso an "artistic genius".

I really don't see where the confusion comes from. Ofcourse there's people who excel at different things.
>>
>>7754438
>>7754442
These ones always confused me, I can't even see what I'm trying to solve

I always score well on IQ tests but I just have to guess these problems
>>
>>7754444
>Picasso is arguably a genius
Your taste is shit tier. His paintings suck.
>>
>>7754455
>arguably a genius
>arguably
So, do all geniuses have shit reading comprehension?
>>
ITT: people who think scoring high on an IQ test on the internet means they'll become the leading figures in their field.
>>
>>7754467
read the thread idiot
>>
>>7754455
Generations of artistic critique is incorrect and you are right

fair enough
>>
>>7754442
The answer is H.
>>
>>7754438
The two left columns become the two right columns and transform (e.g. x becomes o; ∆ becomes x; etc.) the new left column is random.

So the correct answer is b, I think. If you look at it a certain way you can see the pattern without paying attention to the changing shapes
>>
>>7753485
131, but then again I've got a hangover and I haven't slept well. That was so fucking stressful, though. Didn't even have time to finish the last two questions.
>>
>>7754442
the rectangle goes to bodybuilding when he sees an arrow and gets SWOLE so the answer is H
>>
got bored so i just randomly clicked them after 20 (its 1am here im sleepy) got 110
>>
>>7753612

Why would you thank someone who spits on you?
>>
>>7753485
121 but I did it on my cell phone. Didn't answer 7 questions
>>
>>7753485
pretty accurate, I had my IQ tested and got 127 on WAIS scale
>>
File: muh IQ.png (37KB, 643x489px) Image search: [Google]
muh IQ.png
37KB, 643x489px
>>7753485
I guess this is the highest result?
>>
>>7753485
Anyone actually at MENSA here ?
And if you are, do you encounter difficulties in learning or anything ?
>>
>>7754442
when you go from the first rectangle to the other, there's like an "operation"
there's also an operation for the arrow which get it to rotate -45°
so, at the final line, the "operator" is the first arrow but rotated -45°, like two "operators", so we apply the two :
we get a square and rotate it, and then we get F
>>
>>7756301
nah 11 becomes 12, 12 becomes 13, 13 becomes 21 etc. 33 -> 11. Then triangle -> cross -> circle -> triangle
>>
>>7756508
No, it's H. The arrows and lines are just distractions and have no meaning.
>>
>>7756523
Is it ?
(imo, no iq test would present useless information)
>>
>>7756523
I thought that too. For the same reason I picked H on >>7754438, I used the pattern "1 of the x's stays in the same position" and fuck all the other shapes, but I don't really think that's correct.

In question 21, how am I supposed to know if it's B or G?
Also how did the last one (with the checkerboard) work? I remember seeing the explanation before but I don't know what it was.
>>
>>7753485
>http://www.mensa.fi/test/test_frameset.html
>>7756476

Yup the translation comes out roughly for:

Siten lienet älykkäämpi kuin 99 prosenttia väestöstä, eli selvästi älykkäämpi kuin Mensan jäsenyys vaatii. Tämä on myös paras tulos, minkä tämä testi voi antaa. Kannattaa tulla testiin!

Mensan jäseneksi pääsee suorittamalla valvotussa testissämme älykkyysosamäärää 131 (keskihajonnalla 15) vastaavan tuloksen, johon yltää noin 2 % väestöstä. Voit tutustua tarkemmin älykkyyteesi tilaamalla kotitestimme tai tulemalla Mensan testiin, josta saat psykologin tarkistaman tuloksen ja todistuksen älykkyysosamäärästäsi.

Thus Art Thou smarter than 99 percent of the population, which is clearly more intelligent than Mensa membership requires. This is also the best result of this test can give. You should come to the test!

A member of Mensa can be reached by carrying out a controlled our test IQ of 131 (standard deviation 15) corresponding to the result, which reaches about 2% of the population. You can learn more by subscribing to the intelligence kotitestimme or not the Mensa test, which will give you a psychologist revised by the result and certificate IQ.

No idea how >>7753842 got 136 from the test, unless he is talking about another test?
>>
>>7756680
The pieces on the checkerboard move right, or down and all the way to the left if they can't more right. when a black dot hits a black square it turns white on the next step. white turns black right away.

On 21, B would be too big of a step on the x and y axis. G seems a much more appropriate step size.
>>
>>7756518
Wrong
>>
>>7756552
>>7756680
Well, being able to filter out useless information and focusing on what's important seems an aspect of intelligence. Kind of like 'seeing the big picture'. Or, the logic the creator of the test intended for that question is : lines/arrows don't mean shit, only squares. And then you could argue that the squares also contain lines,etc. And this is exactly why I don't like IQ tests because you interpret any question as you please yet there is no room for discussion. Only what some people or some guy in this case said is "the most logical answer". It's insane how many people don't see this. I think the reason IQ tests still exist in our society is because of our competitive nature, hence the lovely graph showing how "special you are".
>>
File: IQ.png (179KB, 1369x827px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
179KB, 1369x827px
>>
File: IQ2.png (8KB, 343x165px) Image search: [Google]
IQ2.png
8KB, 343x165px
>>
File: tesla.jpg (294KB, 724x947px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
294KB, 724x947px
>>7753485
>>7753485

i got 135 on that one and Im studying EE

am I wasting my potential?
>>
>>7757633
I also got 135, and I'm studying medicine. Isn't that a waste?

Also nice dubs.
>>
>>7757633
No, considering the pic you posted.
>>
>>7757643

but he was a genius
>>
>>7757643
Tesla was a pretty cool guy. He looked upon obese people with disgust and didn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>7753479
110, randomly chose 6 answers because getting bored, not bad for half assing..

story of my life
>>
>>7753485
I got 120, while strugging with a simple economics BA math. This is shit tier test. I am probably lower than 100.
>>
>>7753593
Got 128.
So 133
And another iq test told me 130
noice
>>
>>7753604
it's shit, you have to pay in order to get your results.
>>
>>7757812
Is this a new meme? Add 4 or 5 points to the result of an IQ test to get your actual IQ? What the fuck.
>>
>>7757864
i don't know, it's just what i read.
i don't believe it at all though, i'm going to do a real test someday
>>
>>7757864
eh, i don't know, i just read it here.
But i don't believe it at all if that's what you're asking. I'm just doing this to see what they think my iq is.
I 'm going to do a real test soon tho so i'll be sure
>>
>>7753479
>math major
>bothering with iq tests
Unless you're an ignorant teenager, drop out at once.
>>
>>7757641

Medicine and biotech are the keys to a longer life.

There is no more widespread problem in the world than death of old age.
>>
>>7753485
>tfw below 120
Oh well
>>
>>7757753
No, it's telling you you likely scored below 120, so the test probably isn't that far off.
>>
>>7753485
>123
i dont need more
>>
>>7753485
I got 135, dropout and feel like I have cognitive dissonance or narcissism.
>>
>>7753485
However, can we have this debate: is intelligence (disregaurding muh feelings) a measurable qoutient
>>
>>7756345
lol same here, I only have an hour down of sleep, played new vegas all night. weirdly i can still function
>>
>>7753485
Answered everything except 14 and 15
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-18-40-51.png (260KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-18-40-51.png
260KB, 720x1280px
>>7753485
Cunt
>>
>>7753479

i did it 15min and guessed 3, got 110. Neat.
>>
>>7760098

I did it again with the "more accurate" >>7753485 and got 131. +4 makes it a perfect 135!

My guess is that depending on how good you are with time pressure, you will get different scores from different tests.
>>
File: score.png (36KB, 658x474px) Image search: [Google]
score.png
36KB, 658x474px
>>7753485

Aw yiss fucking 131

thanks bro, I really needed a selfesteem boost because i have been feeling real shitty recently - appreciate ya!
>>
File: tulos_126.png (30KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
tulos_126.png
30KB, 600x430px
Is this enough for CS major ?
>>
>>7759631
No, IQ just makes evaluation efficient for educators and psychologists. It's only meant to categorize you easily, not actually evaluate intelligence in depth.
>>
>>7753485
Chrome refuses to translate ;__;
>>
File: IQtestsareBS.png (54KB, 1611x648px) Image search: [Google]
IQtestsareBS.png
54KB, 1611x648px
>>7753485
>>7753518
>>7753574
>>7753842
>>7754165
>>7754167
>>7756332
>>7756401
>>7756436
>>7756476
>>7756486
>>7756834
>>7757633
>>7757753
>>7759205
>>7759315
>>7759368
>>7759631
>>7760072
>>7760076
>>7760115
>>7760118
>>7760674
Looks like you're all morons for falling for a scam IQ test. Pic shows I got a 120 for guessing A every time.
>>
>>7760706

Do it again, see if you get the same.
>>
>>7754442
>double sided arrow means flip the colors
>single sided arrow means warp
H
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-03+at+07.42.08).png (32KB, 635x484px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-03+at+07.42.08).png
32KB, 635x484px
>>7760674

You don't need to translate it to do it, none of the questions are language based. Just scroll down and click test start.

>>7753485

This seemed too easy
>>
>>7760706
actually, that's saying that your IQ is likely BELOW 120
>>
>internet IQ tests
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-01-13-24.png (251KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-01-13-24.png
251KB, 1080x1920px
>>7760706

Nope. Sorry bud.
>>
>>7753479

I got 130 on this test

>>7753485

124 on this test.

Thanks for the self esteem boost guys, I needed it. I've been feeling like living shit for these past few months.

OP, don't listen to the autismos telling you need mensa IQ to do maths. If you enjoy it, work hard at it, and you'll thrive. This whole IQ thing is basically a dick measuring contest
>>
>>7757641

I'm studying medicine too. Worst mistake of my life, I should have done physics.
>>
>>7753485
The real test is to see if you can find the right answers from the source code
>>
>>7753533
>falling for the troll

thank you mr. obvious
>>
>>7760814
>>7753479
This.
Hard work > IQ
>>
>>7760706

>>7760735
>>7760766
Anon BTFO
>>
>>7760824
Then start doing physics? Jesus christ...

I'm quite happy with my choice of studying medicine actually.
>>
>>7759631
135 is the top score senpai
>>
File: 124124124124.png (129KB, 887x619px) Image search: [Google]
124124124124.png
129KB, 887x619px
Here's another short test:

https://www.mensa.se/index.php/provtestet/provtestet#
>>
>>7761392

I'm in my fourth year now, the time to drop out has long passed.
>>
>>7762341
It's never too late to give up!
Just do it! I believe in you! Ganbarimasudesudesu, Anon-san!
>>
>>7761455
Does this one only go up to 126?
>>
Is it possible to "train" for these IQ tests? They're all just Ravens progressive matrices, right?
>>
>>7761455
Also got 126

>>7762554
ya google translate says:

Congratulations! This is the highest performance achievable on the sample test.

Only 4% of the population has an IQ of 126 or more.

Membership in Mensa needed an IQ of 131 or more, which reached 2% of the population, ie 98th percentile.

You have good chances to qualify for membership in Mensa. Sign up to our admissions test to find out for sure!
>>
>>7762567
Yes, "126 eller mer" is swedish for "126 or more" Implying that it can be 126 OR MORE. take this one to find your range.

http://www.iq-test.com/free-iq-test/
>>
>>7762570
http://www.iq-test.com/free-iq-test/ take this to find your range.
>>
>>7762575
my range was 133-149, interesting.
>>
Everybody gets high scores, seems legit.
>>
>>7762583
same, its inaccurate imo
>>
>>7762613
I'll take it.
>>
>>7753625
Correlation does not imply causation.

So with that simple statement, you are wrong
>>
>>7753485
Just look up for the answer, or source code it out. Then post in reply to show how smart you are
>>
File: mom i am so smart in teh brain.png (43KB, 837x492px) Image search: [Google]
mom i am so smart in teh brain.png
43KB, 837x492px
physics major
soon phd
>>
>>7753561
Check your cruise control I think it might be broken
>>
>>7753685
Why are you browsing incognito, afraid your parents will find out?
>>
>>7753612

>Basing his life on what some idiot troll said on a Mexican cartoon board.

Kill yourself desu lad.
>>
>>7760824

What's bad about it faggot?
>>
>>7753479
These online IQ tests give a rough estimation on what you can score on a real IQ test. They are not an actual IQ score. Real IQ tests also take in account your reaction speed, motor skills, whether you think out loud or not. Even then it does not represent your actual intelligence accurately. IQ is useless, just let it go.
>>
>>7764010
>le "IQ IS USELESS" meme xDDDDDDD
>>
Got 138 on that test
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.