[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the dick? how come the cheese didnt melt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pizza.jpg (752KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
752KB, 1840x3264px
what the dick?

how come the cheese didnt melt?
>>
Because you're gay
>>
>>7740899
the pizza is undercooked.
>>
>>7740899
Ask /ck/. It'll give them a break from Jack whoever threads if that's still a thing.
>>
>>7740901
:(
>>
>>7740904
>>>/ck/7197115
>>>/ck/7197147

they told me to ask you guys
>>
File: [Honking intensifies].gif (109KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
[Honking intensifies].gif
109KB, 209x193px
>>7740908
Lol.
>>
>>7740899

h....h.....hi

ummm /ck/ here, we seek you sci in...i...i.in, fuck. caN YOU EXPLAINE IT?
>>
>>7740908
it looks undercooked, look at the crust man, it's white af
>>
>>7740911
ya but how is the sausage cooked? thats how i gauged it to take it out of the oven
>>
>>7740899

Wood cellulose is the main ingredient in pre-shredded cheese.

Saw dust doesn't melt.
>>
>>7740916
well maybe the sausage was more exposed to heat, also you need to cook the crust a bit first, then add the garnish.
It's hard to overcook sausage so you can wait a bit longer.
>>
>>7740917
barf
>>
>>7740928

what temp. do you believe this change in a state of matter could take place at?
>>
>>7740933
I don't think the temperature is the problem, it's probably just a different cheese from what you usually see, and also a different sauce comp.

This cheese looks drier (in water and fat) so it would just get harder when heated because it's cut in very small pieces. You're basically making "french fries". Also maybe a more inviting sauce could help: the one in OP's pic look a bit too dense. I would say that ideally the sauce should heat the cheese, instead of letting the hot air in the oven do the work.
I hope this helps somewhat !
>>
>>7740899
perhaps because the cheese is floating in grease
>>
>>7740899
Its obv, this cheese was so dam colder then the rest that it would take more heat to finish it
>>
>>7740899
Oven fuel canĀ“t melt cheese beams
>>
>>7740899
what kind of a savage puts meatballs on a pizza? they look like pieces of shit. is this some american thing?
>>
>>7743036
those are plump sausages
OP comes from /b/
>>
>>7740899
this looks absolutely disgusting. enjoy your asscancer and diabetes. also next time use a pizza stone, faget.
>>
The cheese has a higher specific heat capacity than other components of the pizza, which means it takes more energy for it to heat up
>>
>>7743477
Cool story bro
You literally just posted the most useless comment on this board
>>
>>7740899
because you used gay hippie low fat shitty cheese

stop being a girl and use real cheese
>>
File: Truu.png (8KB, 128x120px) Image search: [Google]
Truu.png
8KB, 128x120px
>>7740899
cuz ur sht
>>
Looks to me like fake cheese they make from modified starch and hydrogenated oil. Dont eat it OP.

I accidentally bought some because i thought wow really good deal on cheese. Boy was i wrong. Check the ingredients on the package
>>
Wait, did you actually put it in the oven or did you actually try to bake a pizza on a stove?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.