[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a medical physicist anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: linac.jpg (10KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
linac.jpg
10KB, 289x174px
Ask a medical physicist anything.
>>
>>7740471
i am not gonna ask you anything simply because i'm jelly of the enormous bribes you get
>>
>>7740480
bribes? tell me more
>>
What's it like knowing your two fields of decent specialization are on entirely different levels of development?
>>
>>7740483
I feel like I might know what you mean by this but could you explain a little more so I can give an accurate reply?
>>
>>7740471
can i habe a cancer b0ss?
>>
>>7740487
Like the medical field is at such a different stage in terms of rigor than physics, along with how the two have only really been pulled together within the last decade or so. How does that feel when you try to integrate problems together? I slightly know because I'm in biophysics, but the most extrapolated from traditional biophysics I've been, towards medical physics, it's QM calculations for pharmacology.
>>
>>7740482
i was told that when you work with those big magnetic machines, siemens will invite you to symposiums and pay your meals.
>>
>>7740471
woah cool ok
What major did you do in your undergrad? Did you know you were interested in medical physics then or did you only really specialize in grad school - did you go to med school?

What exactly is medical physics? Does it mainly deal with nuclear/magnetic things or is it more about movement of proteins and stuff? I guess both are biophysics but which one do you do?

Do you mainly associate with physicists or doctors/medical people
>>
How much do you get paid?
>>
Yo what is the best atom
>>
>>7740471
Are you exposed to radiation on a daily basis? Even small amounts?
>>
>>7740471
How does It feel to be a faggot?
>>
Will I ever find love?
>>
>>7741183
Your future is cloudy ask again.

I guess OP forgot to take off his necklace before he started working on that MRI machine.
>>
>>7740694
your penis
>>
How long did the entire process take you? How hard was it finding a residency?
>>
>>7740471
magnets. how do they work?
>>
>>7740471
if i swallowed magnets before getting an mri, would i get ripped apart by the magnets?
>>
>>7740471
how does magnetic marker monitoring work?
>>
Question: if I injected my testicles with magnetic marker fluid and had sex with a girl and got her pregnant, would I get a magnetic baby?
>>
>tfw OP died before answering any of the good questions
>>
>>7740471
Are magnet atoms poisonous?
>>
>>7740471
how many cutes you have touched unappropiated simulating you are inspecting them?
>>
Everyone is...
>>
OP what the fuck

this thread will not die until you come back and explain yourself
>>
>>7740487
I feel honored; OP responded to me, and none of you scrublords
>>
>>7742122
I always knew magnetic fields were made of atoms.

How can I make fire atoms as efficiently as possible? All these idiots are converting wood or oil, I'm going to make them directly.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.