[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repopulating the Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (27KB, 361x325px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27KB, 361x325px
Say there was only two people left on Earth, a man and a woman. What would be the best way for them to breed and minimize the damage of inbreeding to get a decent tribe going?
>>
>>7730888
Make as many children as possible. If one dies, the others may still live.
>>
Have loads of kids and immediately seperate them entirely from one another so that they grow up in different environments

Then at puberty identify those with the most contrasting personalities and force them to procreate and create the third generation

Rinse and repeat
>>
>>7730888
I would not try and repopulate the earth. The woman could easily die in childbirth, and whoops! no pussy for the rest of your life.

If you were the only dude on the earth and the girl was dtf, you could probably foster some pretty heavy emotional dependence on you.

With time, you could get her to indulge in pretty much any depraved sexual fantasy -- both of you would be bored out of your minds, and she would hate to let you down.

Do people really care enough about the human race to repopulate it if it's already wiped out?
>>
>>7730888
Who the fuck cares, the last 2 people on Earth are essentially homeless, having to support ALL creature comforts themselves. They will die as the last, or be parents of the last, something like "inbreeding" would not matter. They would fuck their cousins over and over and SoF will weed out the shitstains.
>>
File: Dont.gif (381KB, 323x257px) Image search: [Google]
Dont.gif
381KB, 323x257px
>>7730888
>What would be the best way for them to breed
>>
>>7730888
Depends on the gender they identify as, and their sexual orientation.
>>
File: 1345849055391.png (179KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
1345849055391.png
179KB, 373x327px
>>7730925
>>
>>7730925
slow down edgemaster
>>
>>7730925
Do people really have these "depraved sexual fantasies" they keep locked up, constantly secretly desiring to do? As in, if they could with no repercussions, nothing would hold them back?

What is in your heads when you say this? Try to surprise me.
>>
>>7731089
Not him, but I have a fetish where a girl calmly scratches the back of my neck while I suck her nipple.

When girls hear of this, most of them are at girl confused but then enjoy the calm and tenderness of the moment.

I know that isn't particularly depraved but it is kinda weird

>tfw multiple emotionally tied sex fantasies
>>
>>7731173
But anon, that isn't at all strange. I've had times when it seemed very arousing to suck on the tips of a girl's hair. Though it stayed fantasy and then faded away.

I want to hear these "depraved" fantasies, and understand what makes it tick. I just don't see what they could possibly mean aside from "yeah dude bro I'm into like hardcore bdsm, i'll make her submissive alright and like, I don't even care what she feels! Oh and piercings, beatings, wax or something or other too!" Or some stupid shit.

Prove me wrong. I've heard people say this phrase many times and I just can't figure out the meaning behind it.
>>
>>7731040

The human race as a whole is not as important as a single human feeling uncomfortable in their body.
>>
>>7731183
Well for one thing I've always wanted to see a girl I know agree to get fucked by a dog because I told her to. But in normal circumstances that's not really achievable.

I don't consider myself >XD so kinky, but of course are some things I don't think I'm ever going to share with anyone outside here.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.