[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it called research?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: BsAissXIgAA6way.jpg (30KB, 599x268px) Image search: [Google]
BsAissXIgAA6way.jpg
30KB, 599x268px
Why is it called research?
>>
What the hell is happening to that coin?
>>
>>7727073
It's performing a magic trick
>>
>>7727073
it's photoshop
>>
It's not like they're re-searching anything. They're....searching...
>>
>>7727065
"Creativity is hiding your sources well."
>>
The word research is derived from the Middle French "recherche", which means "to go about seeking", the term itself being derived from the Old French term "recerchier" a compound word from "re-" + "cerchier", or "sercher", meaning 'search'.[4] The earliest recorded use of the term was in 1577.[4]
>>
>>7727155
I guess you could say they are re-searching for a better or more accurate model/theory. They are re-searching the data for new insights.
>>
>>7727165
>Giving the French credit for anything even in cases where they deserve.
Faggot.
>>
>>7727065
it's REsearch because it always includes looking back at work someone else has put in, even if what you are working towards does not use the same methods as they do or do not even work towards the same ends as you do.

Example: Water purification.
Can be done through boiling water, what are we boiling out of it exactly? What makes it impure?

Your research is: Water purification through use of enzymes.
What are the enzymes doing to make it pure? Which enzymes are the most effective under what conditions? What are they purifying the water of?

So you see, even though the first topic is not as advanced, it can still be used to formulate ideas and hypothesis in the second topic. REsearch.
>>
>>7727159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlfXirQF3A
>>
>>7727065
>Right is practical, cheap, functional, gets the job done, easy to implement
>Left is mental masturbation
>>
right is female
left is male
>>
>>7727888
Found the butt blasted, insecure lelgineering student.
>>
>>7727901
>Touch the right and it breaks down
>Manhandle the left and it's perfectly fine.

Shit Anon.
>>
>>7727914
What student are you? Not the anon you replied to tho?
>>
>>7727065
Because there is a whole lot of searching, but not a lot of finding.
>>
>>7727083
it`s real
>>
>>7727065
why do you guys think this is fake

I'll show you to prove it
>>
File: IMAG0056.jpg (3MB, 4224x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0056.jpg
3MB, 4224x2368px
>>7728100
Doesn't actually take that much effort
>>
>>7728118
>nerf dart
Aaaayyyy
>>
File: 8938.jpg (13KB, 317x333px) Image search: [Google]
8938.jpg
13KB, 317x333px
lol at the pleblords who actually believe this

its a trick of the sight:

the reflective index of the glass is so much thicker than the air that it hides a post supporting the penny.

fucking cucks i swear learn to think for once
>>
>>7728150
kek I knew someone would point this out. yes I am in fact a raging autist with nerf guns.
>>
>>7727178
yeah, fuck those freedom hating frog fucks.
>>
>>7728118
>unkempt desk
>uncomfortable chairs
>ragged cloth
>makes a mistake when writing the date
>terrible punctuation
0/10
>>
>>7727065
re-search.

search again for things you may have missed since obviously your dumbass couldn't figure it out the first time.
>>
>>7728155
Artie Lange - looking good!
>>
>>7727228
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlfXirQF3A
This is great.
>>
The OP pic is misleading. What would really happen is the forks and coin wouldn't only balance theoretically, using "dark tape".
>>
>>7728097
That's a grave accent mark, not an apostrophe.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.