[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1449503457289.jpg (68KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449503457289.jpg
68KB, 576x1024px
Learning new stuff is very difficult at first, but after some time it becomes easy. Sometimes I'll leave something for 24 hours, go do something retarded like shit post on 4chan, and come back later to learn/solve the problem with very little difficulty.
>>
>>7726657
There is a bit of science behind this, but I forget what it's called. It has something similar to neuroplasticity and forming new pathways.

I can study the fuck out of something, hit a brick wall, sleep on it, and then everything clicks the next day.
>>
>>7726684

Hmm... Intradasting.
>>
It happens to me quite often, OP.

>>7726684
If you find it, please, tell us. I would like to know.
>>
>>7726657
isn't that just you tilting?
>>
>>7727187

u wot lad?
>>
one of my professors used to suggest to stop studying something a week before the tests, so that you'd let the topic "sink"
>>
I recall an experiment conducted with a mouse. When it was awake, they made it run through a maze, all the while monitoring it's brain (fuzzy on the details here, I'm not much of a biologist).

When the mouse went to sleep, they found the same patterns appearing. As though the mouse was going through the maze again.

Also, a man was playing a virtual ski game (and performing very poorly). After sleeping and go through whatever stage causes that sort of stuff, they woke him up and asked about his dreams. He said he was walking through snow his entire dream. Just stepping through the fundamentals of physical motion. And (no surprise) he was significantly better playing that game the following day.
>>
>>7728494
Found the documentary for this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVcFWTI4Dvk
>>
>>7728494
This happened to me with Dying Light. I was terrible at fighting zombies, I had nightmares about zombies the whole night. Wake up next morning, except I was still terrible at fighting zombies.
>>
>>7728499
Hahaha
>>
>>7726657

/sci you have no idea what i would do to get a chance to cum inside that vuluptuous female.......

the things i would do......
>>
>>7726657
This is a well known effect you can easily employ to study more efficiently.

Instead of reading a textbook you start by thumbing through it, just glancing at each page for less than one second each. Then put the book away for a few hours because you will not remember a thing, which is normal.

But after about 2 hours you will remember a lot, and then re-reading it at a normal pace, or even a bit faster, will make you learn the book far more efficiently than normal.
>>
>>7729796
yes, can confirm. i'm an avid speed-reader myself. for only 800$ i can teach you to process a minimum of 2000 pages per hour. please leave your email address if you want to take part in one of my very well-received seminars.
>>
yeah i find that too

thats why i take as many notes as i can in class as possible. it comes to the point when i rarely understand anything in lecture. but then after a few hours ill read through things and it'll be a little more clearer.

when im studying, i'll read for 25 minutes, understand maybe 25% of it. then ill go on www.4chan.org/sci/ or www.4chan.org/g/ for 5 minutes
then i go back to studying for 25 minutes and it's so much more clearer.

i have no idea whats going on, but if i were to visualize it, i would describe it as the following:
upon first exposure, my brain creates these "islands" of "topics", with one "seed" planted on each island. a seed represents a core lesson.
when im on 4chan these islands get flooded with water, so i literally cant distinguish anything. i cant recall anything, and nothing makes sense if i ask myself any question on the topic seeds.
on the subsequent read-throughs of the topic, the water is slowly evaporated, revealing the tree that grew and the roots that connect to the different islands.
>>
>>7726684

This happens to me in a single study session. I'll be zoning out, staring at a problem in a vegetable state putting no effort into figuring it out, then suddenly I see the solution no problem.

It happened to me during a exam today where I was having some difficulty with a problem and said "fuck it" and went into the exam blind regarding the topic, but it clicked as I was doing the question on the exam.
>>
It's something which is called "diffuse mode". It's just one name for it. You can look it up. It's basically what people like Eddison and Salvador DalĂ­ did as well to gain new insights.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.